• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

unexpectedly easy time getting off opiates?

The OP hasn't waited long enough for the WD's to even begin. Bupe WD begins at day 3-5 and peaks at day 7-9.

The subs are still holding you. However, you are doing a decent job of keeping your sub use to a minimum

I got off opiates without problems

Everyones brain chemistry is different, its easier for some than it is others

yeah everyone is different. I been using heroin/H/dope since june this year. Not grams but enough that i was using(snorting) almost everyday from june to near end october. I was a browser of this site for curiosity and thought for sure i would have withdrawals...not even mild ones yet so mehh

Hi.....I was on tons of Oxys and 40mg Methadone. I had a real easy time detoxing! I flushed them all and went cold turkey except for a few Ultram. I still have pain
issues but no worse than when I took the pills. Best of Luck to you!!!!!

I was on 200mg MS Contin for 6 months and came off of it in a week by knocking off 25mg per day and felt fine.

The chronic withdrawal effects of Venlafaxine (Effexor) on the other case was torture over 3-4 months. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Everyone's different.

No BS. I stopped 150mg Oxy daily cold turkey! Got upset tummy only! She is telling the truth.

my ex just told me she stopped a 80mg/day oxy habit of 2 years w/no wd possible or is she just bs'n me??? can some one have no ww/d's after long use??
She is telling the truth!! That is a small amount. I sttopped 150 mg cold turkey. Good for her and you too.

What is a "sub" people are talking about on this thread? I am trying to get off oxycocet. Will these subs work for me and are they by prescription?

In other words...........don't ask questions, look it up on the web. Hmm, why was I sent here I wonder.