• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Uncontrolled MDMA alternative?

But if you just want an entactogem, (S) 6-methyl AMT works well. Don't forget, AMT has a chiral centre (try overlaying it with LSD) and while the (R) isomer is trippy, the (S), especially of the 6-methyl, is an entactogen.
Well I think of the MARs as being their own class of drugs somehow, being usable for days-weeks in a row and having this delightfully clear headspace. Since I know 4,4dmar, "regular" empathogens began to sound less appealing but of course if like 6-mAMT would feature a similar profile then I'd thankfully take that one 🙂
Interesting about the isomers of AMT. Is the pharmacology of the individual ones known? Is it even known, in detail, for the mar's? The latter I'll try to look up by myself later.

Isophenidine is also an intriguing chem. My absent skills in regards to chemistry are quite of a pity from time to time.. 🤔😐

Is any entactogen of plant origin known?

The 4,4 is better termed 4,p-dimethylaminorex since one of the 2 methyls is in the para position of the benzene ring. The p-Me increases serotonin releasing activity which offsets stimulant activity BUT more importantly, it provides the body with a convenient point for the body to metabolize the stuff. Plain 4MAR lasts 12 yours +. I didn't try 4,p-dimethylaminorex but my wife did and reported that it was much like p-Me aminorex having almost no stimulant activity.
The precursor for the 4,p-dimethyl derivative is more work and more cost BUT the final cyclization can be carried out using KOCN which is why I suspect it was chosen (the chemist behind it was behind benzo-fury... AKA US7045545B1).

(R)-6-methyl AMT is an excellent MDMA substitute. AET was sold as MDMA and possible 6-Methyl AET was sold BUT the 4-carbon analogues have a lot of MAOI activity which is why I stuck to a chiral 3-carbon derivative.

On a related note, I've also come across an opioid/DRI/NMDA which is without a shadow of a doubt the most euphoric compound I have ever come across. It has 2 enantiomers one of which is an opioid around the same potency as diamorphine while the other is a DRI around 25% the potency of cocaine and NMDA activity around thatof isophenidine. That one got dumped because it would be far, far too dependence forming. BUT my point is that such compounds are known. Sadly, the 'cooks' making fentanyl (and analogues) or U-47700 (or similar) are looking for the maximum profit from minimal effort. I am unaware of ANY research chemical opioid that was ONLY as potent as H. Of course, that meant that the DRI activity & NMDA activity could be reached before toxicity kicked in but it was too close for my liking.

I have posted before so I presume any interested chemists will have seen enough to know what I am on about - I just do not relish amateurs making the stuff (badly) and people being harmed. A white powder is NOT an acceptable dose unit.

In this case, a capping machine (or home made capping board) using number 4 capsules would be needed. Of course then people could open caps, cut and sell cut so the caps would have to go into blister-packs. I don't know about anyone else, but capping & packaging 20000 caps is a LONG and BORING job but of course, if you care about the end user, you have to do this.

We just added (invented) name and instructions for use in cyrillic script so those who chose to check would know exactly what it was, how much was in each cap, interactions and what to do in case of an emergency. Let me tell you, it took us a week of arguing to get SOMEONE to pack them. We even had boxes composed of 10 x 20 capsules and a cyrillic patient information leaflet.

That is when I realized that there is no such thing as easy money! The ONLY plus was that I found a 2-step route whereas the official routes took 5 steps including resolution & racemization so nothing was wasted.

The research chemical movement only uncovered a tiny amount of the stuff that is out these but while I do not mind being 'gray' legally, I won't break the law of the land.

I'm pretty sure aminorex's were abandoned when it was found they caused pulmonary hypertension.

Actually, it's 5ht2b agonism potentially causing various valvular abnormalities by stimulating proliferation of cardiac fibroids, potentially causing ventricular fibrillation. This is probably restricted to chronic use. . .at least I hope so. I mean, all entactogens share this mechanism, and it might even partially mediate effective 5ht release in these compounds. There are lingering questions...like are partial agonists safer? What would that suggest about MDMA vs. 6APB?

And what sort of dosages are necessary to cause damage? What level of chronic use is an issue? We honestly don't yet know. . .

Actually, it's 5ht2b agonism potentially causing various valvular abnormalities by stimulating proliferation of cardiac fibroids, potentially causing ventricular fibrillation. This is probably restricted to chronic use. . .at least I hope so. I mean, all entactogens share this mechanism, and it might even partially mediate effective 5ht release in these compounds. There are lingering questions...like are partial agonists safer? What would that suggest about MDMA vs. 6APB?

And what sort of dosages are necessary to cause damage? What level of chronic use is an issue? We honestly don't yet know. . .

I suppose it's how a drug is used. I think MDMA has affinity for 5HT2b but people (mostly) just take entactogens occasionally, not on a daily basis. Plain aminorex & 4-methyl aminorex are long acting stimulants and it apparently lend themselves to constant use/abuse.

The patent I mentioned is for 6APB, not that it makes the stuff good, bad or indifferent. I am interested to know if other atoms with lone-pairs can replace O in entactogens. I seem to recall Shulgin discovering that replacing O for N produced stimulants but while he placed S in the para position, I am not aware of him or indeed anyone trying benzoxathiole system (for example).

It's like meth but more euphoric and more enjoyable and clear but on day two or three it gets a bit dreamy and everything starts to look bright and well lit like when somebody has a day dream or a flashback with the harps playing on a TV show but it's still clear-headed and focused without that can't sit still push too much meth can have.infact when it ran out and was replaced by meth I mixed my last quarter of it into the meth.i wished I hadn't done that.ruined it completely.ive been in love with analogs ever since.4mar ,4mmc,mdpv,a PvP, 5mapb all have so much more euphoria than there originals.analogs are where it's at.
I've found that once ppl know there smoking analogs they're converted forever.9 out of ten are happy and prefer the analogue but there's always that one that keeps trying to insist that
the old psuedoephedrine made meth is better.4mar is a bit gentler on the body and brain too it's equal potency wise but less tense and tweaky.
Is this called analog or 4mar? And how is it created?