• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Uncharted Territory

lostcauses

Greenlighter
Hello all, my name is Dorian Gray for all intensive purposes, and I'm interested in getting people off of pharmaceuticals and onto nature... I'm a veteran who went through pain management processes that left me withdrawing from dilaudit and fentanyl and I never want to feel that way again. My mission since then has been to work with powdered forms of plant material in an effort to replace three main drugs concepts (pain relief, focus/energy, and longevity) with healthier natural alternatives that are affordable and without dependency. I grew up in an era where ADD and ADHD were barely known acronyms... once I hit college I started being prescribed stimulants for focus and since then I've been looking for alternatives to pharmaceuticals for ADHD... I'm very close to something much better than adderal that is completely legal and has virtually no half-life... I need to talk to some people who are serious about helping people and also know science... it has to be in that order, not the other way around. I'm very good at reading people and would rather burn my research than let it be used for something other than improving the quality of life that people have on a day to day basis... I'm still learning blue light so please message me if your interested in helping people with cognitive disorders and people who want to end addiction... if your interested in profit I will smell it on you... I currently have a situation where my racetams are reacting with my phenylthylamine and causing my precipitate to turn black... it appears there is a loss of mass occurring as well but all the powders were encapsulated independently and successfully and have experience no rupture during the transformation of the precipitate color from off-white to black... need help... I'm trying to save people from Alzheimer and stimulant addiction... would love any support and help I can get! Supplements are a gray area and i need a biochemist or pharmacologist who is better than me... please help... cheers!

Firstable, it isn't
for all intensive purposes
it's "for all intents and purposes". Secondable, it isn't firstable it's "first of all". And second of all, this sounds suspiciously like you are trolling for customers.

He's name says it all. I'll stick to my rc vendors. Also my Nan has Alzheimer's it's a devastating debilitating disease with NO CURE. Unless you consider exercise, nutrition and supplements a cure. And by the way, natural alternatives are bullshit, we can make any 'natural' alkaloids in a lab. Praise marijuana, what about morphine? Well besides the fact Addiction is quite likely. While you're at it, find some random plant that cures schizophrenia.

Dude, this is from New Member Intros

I'm into research that promotes natural and legal ways for the human body to tap into it's potential... I'm conducting independent research and have stumbled across some interesting data if any fellow mad scientists should want to compare notes... I highly recommend purchasing a copy of "Pikhal A Chemical Love Story" if your new to the game... I'm trying to talk to people interested in improving the efficacy of new combinations of organic compounds... I have some research to share as well if anyone feels like they might be like minded, my focus groups right now are pain relief and focus/energy... none of my shit is illegal so don't bring that low level bullshit my way... I wanna talk to people who are thinking bigger than profits... shoot me an email [email protected] cheers!

So it ain't just plant matter. "Get a PiHKAL! It's what's for dinner!"

While I also share Fig's concern, I would like to say I am also a vet who is currently undergoing the pain management process at the VA. If what you are doing is out of a good place this is something I can understand and could get behind. But I would certainly recommend letting people get to know you first here. We are a very tight community and a bit suspicious of new user who make claims like this. That said if you need help with the chemistry there are other forums on bluelight that would be better suited for these kinds of questions.

I would recommend taking some time to explore the website, the various forums within, getting to know the the bluelight user agreement (BLUA), rules for each sub-forum, and the members and moderators within. Welcome to bluelight and as a fellow former member of our armed forces I welcome you and thank you for your service. Would you mind if I ask what your MOS was and what unit you were with?

I assume this thread will close soon, but I just wanted to say, this OP is all over the the place. Like, impressively so. From pain management, to Adderall, to Alzheimer's, to ending addition...why didn't dude just throw Cancer, HIV, and world peace in as the almost-achieved goals as well?

Hello all, my name is Dorian Gray for all intensive purposes, and I'm interested in getting people off of pharmaceuticals and onto nature... I'm a veteran who went through pain management processes that left me withdrawing from dilaudit and fentanyl and I never want to feel that way again. My mission since then has been to work with powdered forms of plant material in an effort to replace three main drugs concepts (pain relief, focus/energy, and longevity) with healthier natural alternatives that are affordable and without dependency. I grew up in an era where ADD and ADHD were barely known acronyms... once I hit college I started being prescribed stimulants for focus and since then I've been looking for alternatives to pharmaceuticals for ADHD... I'm very close to something much better than adderal that is completely legal and has virtually no half-life... I need to talk to some people who are serious about helping people and also know science... it has to be in that order, not the other way around. I'm very good at reading people and would rather burn my research than let it be used for something other than improving the quality of life that people have on a day to day basis... I'm still learning blue light so please message me if your interested in helping people with cognitive disorders and people who want to end addiction... if your interested in profit I will smell it on you... I currently have a situation where my racetams are reacting with my phenylthylamine and causing my precipitate to turn black... it appears there is a loss of mass occurring as well but all the powders were encapsulated independently and successfully and have experience no rupture during the transformation of the precipitate color from off-white to black... need help... I'm trying to save people from Alzheimer and stimulant addiction... would love any support and help I can get! Supplements are a gray area and i need a biochemist or pharmacologist who is better than me... please help... cheers!

So it sounds like your trying to react nootropics with other nootropics to make a drug with "virtually no half-life". Well, if it doesn't have a half life, then it's not going to be active lol.

I have adhd as well, so you can shoot me a message if you want, I have no interest in profit but I don't take anything for my adhd. I tried strattera, it was the worst drug I've ever tried in my life...

I have a good understanding of drugs and their mechanisms of action.

Well call me gullible but I am diagnose with ADD and struggling with opiate addiction. I have no waya of being helpful to you however I am open minded and be interested in anything that could help me. If you are not looking for profit and really motivated in helping I would be open to anything you might share that has the potential to help me.