Ultra 5 :: March 22nd, 2003 :: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50-$65.00 sounds like a huge rip-off for this type of lineup.
Does anyone know where I can find the lineups or information postings about the club events happening the same weekend??
[ 28 January 2003: Message edited by: Tech Kinetics ]

i've been concidering going for like a month now. It might happen. No promises..
but it IS right during my spring break.. which i do spend in fl. and i have ppl to visit ;)
so it really depends on the job / money situation.
I'll keep ya posted.

.cooljunkie.will have the listings as soon as they are available. None of the clubs have finalised their lineups yet, that will come in the next 2 weeks.
Beware though, the clubs are all 21+ and will be charging $30-$50 per event.

Originally posted by pod:
Beware though, the clubs are all 21+
I hate my life.
I turn 21 three months after WMC.
*Maybe* I'll go to Ultra and just spend a weekend in Miami, depends on $$.
Have fun, y'all.
Peace ~Katie

i went to las years, it was fun but i dont think its worth 50 buckz, maybe if pre sales where 35 DOLLARS LIKE THEY WERE THE LAST 2 YEARS~!!! i woulda highly boughten them, 50 is supposed to be for the last 2 weeks, fuck an over priced rave~
maybe ill attempt to find a hook up into paul van dyke in space > :) _

Can anyone help me with a clarification?
Is the rave, Ultra 5, held in downtown Miami or in Miami Beach? The web site says Miami Beach. But isn't "Bayfront Park" over in Miami?

The website fucked up, Ultra is downtown...
The pre-sales were $35 up until a few weeks ago, but sold out very quickly. It's not a time thing, it's a quantity thing...

Man, I would cut my penis with razorblades and stick it in a bag of salty water .......................for an hour..........to see all these DJ's in one place, I'll be there. Look for a kid in a furry Leapard Print Hat with ears, that's Brad.
Peace.

Originally posted by spdracer:
Hmm, Let me see, Livestock or Ultra, Livestock or Ultra, Livestock or Ultra. I think I will go to Ultra but only if Hybrid performs. I have never been so this should be a interesting party.
-Jeremy-

youve got to be shitting me jeremy, while this does seem like it would be a great time, i know im gonna be at livestock so yall have fun.
atri

^
|
|
I could go to both but the funds may not allow it. I wanna do both believe me, It's still up in the air. It depends on what bands are going to perform, but Ultra on the other hand, there are a lot of really good DJ's I wanna see before I die and I wanna do it before I get too old and lame to where I don't even wanna party anymore. This is lame but I have never seen Sasha and he is by far 1 of my all time favorite Dj's. I also wanna see Hybrid if they perform a live set, no DJ set BS. AHHHHHHHHHHH the decisions, hell if I win the lottery from now until Livestock, Atri we are partying hardcore and with style!!!
-Jeremy-

dude jeremy, tkae it from me. this is the phatest party around.i went the last two years and it was so dope,dont worry bout the line up it will grow.they have the top 100 djs in the world. be there of be squizare

Originally posted by Sanman23:
POD why you hating? who cares if its almost verbatim....those people are still sick to see live.... why cant you go rekkneyez?
ummm...got into a lot of trouble while i was back home in Indiana over Xmas break....so anything dealing with raves ive been informed to stay away from lol

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:

I hate my life.
I turn 21 three months after WMC.
*Maybe* I'll go to Ultra and just spend a weekend in Miami, depends on $$.
Have fun, y'all.
Peace ~Katie

that sucks....cause my bday is march 19....THE DAY MOST GOOD CLUB EVENTS START!!!!.......i might not be going to ultra but you can damn well believe I'm gonna be at Space or someplace hopping that night :)

URGH!!! i'm going down to miami over my spring break, but spring break isn't until around april 11th or something for me. damn the screwed up school districts!!! the only reason i can go down over spring break is because a couple of my family members are going down to visit other family members... this sucks

Originally posted by Super_Steve:
i went the last two years and it was so dope,dont worry bout the line up it will grow.they have the top 100 djs in the world. be there of be squizare
^^^
You mean the top 40 Billboard countdown DJ's in the world!
There isn't a single Techno, Hip-Hop, Electro, or Hardcore DJ on the Ultra lineup this year.

I want Tipper on that line up..
if he was there i'd sell my right tittie if i had to, to be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.