• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah I think the quality is going down again. Anyone else still experiencing less then aveage quality lately? Sucks they were really good or like 2 weeks, and now seem to be getting bad again. Blah

Try taking a few days off. I just pmd you but I'm pretty sure at this point its my tolerance. I got high as shit the other day by just taking a 3 day break. I use everyday so its like some magic tea that does nothing but keeps me from going into wds at this point.
Tolerance ultimately ruined my poppy experience the first time, I wound up in a detox.

And the second time around it seems to be heading in the same direction, except I don't have insurance, so now I'm fvcked and must taper alone. Pods are always fun when its new, then after 6 months to a year it gets old and you wind up just taking pods to thwart wds. I slept from 4am to 4pm today, my sleep cycle has become delayed and greatly extended since taking this shit. I start classes and a job next week wow this is gonna be a lot of fun!

I hate my life, have nothing but the pods to thank for it (and myself of course).

Try taking a few days off. I just pmd you but I'm pretty sure at this point its my tolerance. I got high as shit the other day by just taking a 3 day break. I use everyday so its like some magic tea that does nothing but keeps me from going into wds at this point.
Tolerance ultimately ruined my poppy experience the first time, I wound up in a detox.

And the second time around it seems to be heading in the same direction, except I don't have insurance, so now I'm fvcked and must taper alone. Pods are always fun when its new, then after 6 months to a year it gets old and you wind up just taking pods to thwart wds. I slept from 4am to 4pm today, my sleep cycle has become delayed and greatly extended since taking this shit. I start classes and a job next week wow this is gonna be a lot of fun!

I hate my life, have nothing but the pods to thank for it (and myself of course).

I've been using poppy pods for like 15 months now and tolerance was always a pretty big issue. I remember having trouble getting high after about a month or two of chronic use. The only way that I have found to keep the experience fresh is to withdrawal regularly.

It sucks really bad, but I enjoy the high so much that I usually force myself to suffer the withdrawals pretty frequently. A taper is helpful in doing this.

is eating pod dust every day for an extended period of time bad for the stomach or anything else?

could i use pods to stop my oxy withdrawals? please help

sorry for beeing suck a noob to pods but i have no idear about them...

to all the pod users i have a few questions..

ok so i just moved to NC and the supply of oxy is gone and now have some ms contins that will be gone in a few days!! ...i have no will power when i have pills to think maybe i should taper btw. the ms contins dosnt get me high at all but keeps me from being sick..are pods like morphine? i have a high opiate tolerance too? are pods worth taking with a high opiate tolerance?

im just freaking out because i really cant take withdrawal .. longest i went without opiates was over a year ago and went a little less then a month and lost 42 pounds..i lived on the tolite and hot shower for about 20 days ..idk why withdrawals last so long with me but they do.. ..the stomach cramps will drop me to the floor .. i even when to rehab a few months back and they sent me to the hospital from there because of just being drench in sweat constantly and bad heart palpitations.. i left after 4 days and started using:(

Start looking for a suboxone doctor for a quick taper?

Pods didn't hold me up when I tried using them for dope w/d (same strength as oxy) but I quit using sub. I also can not take w/d at all and if u use the subs right u can stop the worst of w/d. U'll still get some as there is no getting around ur body having to reboot endorphin production, but they will be mild and u can ride them out with some benzos/sleeping meds.

Start looking for a suboxone doctor for a quick taper?

Pods didn't hold me up when I tried using them for dope w/d (same strength as oxy) but I quit using sub. I also can not take w/d at all and if u use the subs right u can stop the worst of w/d. U'll still get some as there is no getting around ur body having to reboot endorphin production, but they will be mild and u can ride them out with some benzos/sleeping meds.

i would love to be able to get on subs but since i moved to NC i no longer have insurance and dont have any money left at all:(

You can certainly use the pods for this. Yes, they contain morphine and other alkaloids.

You also might want to look into tapering with kratom. I have heard some great success stories with this.

Just make sure you do your research on it first because I don't have first hand experience with this, so I am unable to advise you on how to do it.

If you're tired of the shit n really want to quit, get on subs.

I got on em this morning. Depends on how much you do?? I'm considered a heavy user (like half g to a g of H/day) so he wants me on 24mg daily (shitload lol).

Do you have insurance? I used to mess aroun with dem oxy's clean high compared to heroin lol. I could def. snort a few 80s, but I'm on sub now lol.

The only experience I have with pods is when I made tea about 2 weeks after I stopped pills. The major wd's were over, but I was def not 100%. The pods gave me a typical morphine buzz... I was feeling good, was itchy, slightly pinned pupils, smoking cigs, etc. I am assuming that since I was able to feel positive effects that close to the end of my major w.d's, that they would def help with your w.ds

Got it. Kinda figured that. Thanks.

To the OP: Are you looking to just curb w/d's until your next fix or are you wanting to kick opiates? If your looking to get off them then trading one opiate for another probably isn't the way to go IMO. I think your best bet would be to get on some kind of maintenance program like subs like other people have said. Not to say your still not trading off by switching to subs but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Foulplay^^ Ive thought about everything bro. I've been using opiates for 4yrs now. I don't want to be on methadone, since it's harder to kick then heroin. Plus methadone makes me sick for some reason.

Lando^^ I am on the suboxone program. I don't go to NA meeting, not on any maintaince program, or go see a counselor. The doc gave me a here-to-help number (free counseling over the phone) in case I feel like I'm going relapse. And yes I'm wanting to quit, I had a horrible problem which I want to get rid of soon with my suboxone n my doctors help. So hell no I'm not gettin suboxone til I can get my next fix, I'm done with that shit brotha.

It started out gettin hit by a drunk driver on my sport bike. I got prescribed 240 10/500 lortabs. Those stopped working for my back pain n foot, which led to OC's for a few years, then to heroin. I used to do a half-gram/day. I had a big problem n it was some good quality dope too lol.

I go see my doc next Monday for a check up. When the time is right he will taper me to where I'm clean n not feel any w/d's. If any of you are really trying to quit I suggest get on suboxone. If you have insurance it's not expensive at all!

Best of luck
~DJ Play~

OPsFORME by OP i meant 30roxi30, haha sorry for the confusion. Sounds like we're in the same boat though. I'm also on subs and don't attend meetings or anything. I see you just started the subs, good luck i hope they help!

Lol my bad for the long post. Today is just day 1 n I'm liking it already.

Anyone who's thinkin about quittin get on subs.

~DJ Play~

Poppy Seed misconceptions

In my short experience with Poppy Seed Tea I've had the opportunity to try atleast 10 different store bought brands as well as some bulk food store packages.

A lot of people on the forum seem to think that plant material in the bottle guarantees good seeds. WRONG.:p That really means nothing as I've seen bottles of McCormicks with plant material in it. The biggest factor in knowing whether or not you have good seeds in front of you is... COLOR. The good seeds even have a specific smell to them.

If you have light blue seeds, some even off-white.. they're garbage. Good seeds(In my experience) have all been very dark navy blue. Often you can see groups of seeds stuck together as well. If they have plant material in them thats just a bonus. I have a list of brands that have worked for me 100% of the time and ones that do not work. Unfortunately I cannot speak of this on the forums. Any other questions.. PM me.

Oh and could someone please link me a list of ways to prep PST. I've stuck with the standard way. 2L Bottle + Cold water. Shake, sit and Pour. I feel at times I'm wasting product and could be getting more out of the seeds. ANYONE?:)

I'm ordering my first pods tomorrow from a site I found on-line Ive had some success with the seeds but I here the pods are so much better Im gettin 50 medium to large dried pods, It was a couple places to order from but this place looked to be my best option I hope I picked the right vendor. I usually need 30mg of hydro or 15mg of oxy to feel good so how many pods should I start with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.