• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ultimate guide to resetting Amphetamine tolerance and your normal state to Beginning.

I go to the gym and lift during the comedown. Always helps. You have to make yourself go tho and sometimes it's difficult to have the self control but it's so much better than dealing with any comedowns.

If I don't find an active project I get really depressed. For me, it can be anything from rearranging the furniture to household chores or getting on the treadmill. Just gotta move and hydrate! and it is hard to get started - but once you get going you get into it and feel much better!

And one of the most dangerous ones as amphetamines on their own put stress on your heart, throw in a straining work out and you're in for a heart attack

I was just about to mention this! You have to be careful with that. Enjoy but please stay safe!

Can we piece together this question anybody?

If your heart rate and blood pressure are normal/standard on or off Amphetamine is it considered straining your heart?

Can we piece together this question anybody?

If your heart rate and blood pressure are normal/standard on or off Amphetamine is it considered straining your heart?

As long as your dosage is moderate and vitals are within a healthy range I don't see it causing any stress. I am a power lifter and do it with amphetamines in my system and my vitals always check out. Not advising this, just saying everyone has different genetics.

Yeah I personally don't feel any increase in heart rate or blood pressure from even 40-60 mg within a 6 hour period.

I think it's effects on heart rate and blood pressure are proportional to just how excessive amounts of Catecholemines are being handled.

25% of people have the Gene constantly destroying dopamine/norepinephrine/epinephrine (look up Comt Val/val) these are the people who can literally swallow stims without reaching paranoia because it's hard to get "enough" dopamine to stay around for long.

Then there's the opposite gene Comt Met/Met in 25% of the population where just 5 mg of Adderall/Dexedrine race them up.

I can actually attest to how this works kind of being Comt val/Val myself, if Ive taken what I've thought to be too much of a dose as it's kicking in/coming up feeling, then 10 minutes or so after its nearly kicked in its already weaker than it was at T: 45 minutes at T 1:00

^There's a good chance I have what you are describing as well. No matter what dose I never get paranoid, I just feel better and better but the "peak" doesn't last long.

I never ever reach paranoia or psychosis - not even when I was abusing the shit out of meth - but I certainly don't feel "better and better". Most of the time, with Dexedrine or clean meth, I could barely tell i had consumed a substance barring the fact that I wasn't tired.

It just baffles me that dextroamphetamine is 3/4 as potent as methamphetamine (according to on going sources) yet it is so subtle, to the point it.makes me.wonder if I took a placebo pill.
Unless potency only means MG to MG, and not having anything to do with actual stimulant qualities..
I really enjoy adderall for the MDMA like physical sensations ,.tingling on back of scalp, pleasurable chills, how amazing music sounds and the empathy not to.forget how incredible sex is on it. Dexedrine lacks that. FOR ME.

That doesn't sound right, it usually happens when there's nerve damage somewhere. Watch out not to push it too much and don't combine it with coffee/opioids. You should not be getting pins/needles or tingling on the back of the head during amphetamine onset.

It could be for a variety of reasons someone percieves there scalp tingling. If it's not purely psychological it may be a problem.

Yeah a lot of people can't get paranoid or psychotic from heavy amp use but it doesn't mean having Comt val/ Val means you can eat as much amp as you want and it feels good. It still taxes and tires and depletes the brain and body for everyone,

the only difference is if your brain breaks apart dopamine fast, your withdrawal/comedowns will feel more like mania/anger/fiendish/high strung. You certainly won't be hallucinating but youl be begging for other drugs or mental ways to cope.

Someone who's Comt met/met and breaks dopamine down slower, as their binge goes on the dopamine accumulates into hallucinations,

whereas Comt val/Val will struggle to even stay "content" as the binge goes on and it will lead to an ultimate "feels badman.jpg" feeling rotting and hyperactive.

The Difference between Comt Val/val and Comt met/met add folks (both can have add) is Comt Met/met people are the ones who usually DONT like taking their meds, yet it still helps them focus. They have a much easier time maintaining dosages like 20 XR for years. And something like 40 XR could give them hyper focus.

Comt Val/Val is a more common ADD/ADHD where youl be the guy who tries a 10 mg first time, likes it, but sees that 20 is more effective, etc. people with Comt val/Val enjoy aDHD meds so addictive potential is more likely. They want to take their meds to relax rather than only to pay attention in class. Comt Val/val kinda people usually end up in the 40-60 mg range of their med prescribed.

The other gene responsible for amphetamines Brain metabolization is Mao-a gene. Less important than Comt, but You can have 2r, 3r, 4r or no variant. 2r or 3r, ( I have 2r), i assume but don't really know exactly how this effecfs it but it adds similar to what a mao inhibitor does.

That's why Having Comt val/Val and Mao a 2R is like a contradiction for me, amphetamines are slightly potentiated in peripheral power from Mao a 2 R but greatly nerfed by Comt Val/val in the good stuff.

Comt inhibitors or Mao inhibitors are still a bad idea with amps because from experience, Comt inhibitors like Green tea extract or Quercetin only cause minor brain fog with amps and Ofcourse never ever take a Mao inhibitor with amps.

The genes are naturally designed in nature and any artificially modified version of them with supplements will not simulate real changes of these genes.

Last edited: