• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ulcers and Shreadded Tongue after Rolling?

vinigar helps, itll kill all the left over acid in your mouth just wash ur mouth out n spit it

Wow! I read your original post evandar and that sounds like some pretty serious shit. I scrolled down quickly and didn't read the replies evandar, so this question may have already been asked... but, how much speed are you using all up!!!?? I mean... yeah, I've had problems with tissue sensitivity (most notably the tongue, there's a little cut that sometimes form there, youchy!) but you must be using a hell of a lotta speed for it to get like that!!

I thought it realy only got so bad by smoking speed... but I'd imagine this "tear" would be reduced by orally consuming none of the speed at all! Maybe time for a break? You should see your doctor maybe he'd have better answers.

Goodluck mate.

Blossom said everything I was about to say. I'd never heard of Kenalog, but I swear by VITAMIN B (if I don't have a B-complex tablet daily I get ulcers/sore cracks on my lips, it's a family genetic deficiency, so I *know* some ulcers are related to B-vitamin deficiency... drinking also depletes your body of B-vitamins, so stock up)
... I also used Bonjela when I had braces, which ripped up my lips and tounge to shreds like you would not believe. It was a saviour, but I agree it's nasty and doesn't heal it, just stops the pain. Similarly Blistex: I'm not keen on it as an everyday lip gloss because it's stingy and non-flavoured, but it's like medicine for sore lips. Go stock up at the chemist promptly on everything Bloss recommended.

I'd only add one thing: WATER. You're most probably - nay, definitely - dehydrated. Water - get it inta ya! ;) ;)

Do you administer your pills sublingually, Evander ? i get ulcers around those regions occasionly from adminstering pills that way.

The last time I took MDMA I totally minced my tongue up... I don't remember doing it at all... but the evidence was there in the morning :(

I was chewing on lollipops all night, so I'm thinking that next time I will avoid hard lollies.

Perhaps I should also try magnesium...

Ha ha. Wow!! I've only done E twicw & the last time (christmas night) I had something fucking strong. While rolling my boyfriend turnd to me and says "dont move! You're bleeding really badly" Of course i didnt feel a thing, happy as larry. well today , 3 days since christmas,I'm still in so so much god damn pain its incredible. Now i dont wanna go near E's ever again! Its weird how i never seen a thread here about Ulcers & now that i have em...Low & behold , Someone posts a thread! Well done. Today i realised that if i'm to party on NYE then i'd better get off my ass & go to the pharmacy. A very embarrassed me asked the pharmacist for something for ulcers as i've been chewing the side of my cheek cos of stress. Lol. He gave me this SM-33. Which is the same anaesthetic that dentists use. & it works amazingly. Was only $10. It contains Ethanol 45%, Lignoncaine 2.5% Salicylic acid 1.5% Tannins 2.0% Rhubarbe extract concentrate 15% . Before that i was using listerine or salt water to rinse out the mouth. Bongela , which does fuck all . I'd say clove oil is the best but i cant handle the taste. I also put mysef on IBILEX. They're an anti biotic. Just in case of infection. (i had a prescription at home) And some carmex for around the outside of the mouth as it tends to get dry & crack!!! But fuck me! I feel for u all out there. I'm still in so much pain.

Shit sorry i forgot. You could get some soluble aspirin & swish it around in your mouth. And panadol for the pain. To strawberry lovemuffin, I see u online all the time. Love ur name & love the little pic girl!!

Am I the only one who finds that hard to read?

Another vote for SM-33. Only problem is that it tastes like shit.

Awesome work guys I've been getting these little fuckers since I've had teeth an I thought I knew it all. Been through, Bonjela, Ora-Sed, Cepacaine, SM33, B6, Magnesium and Zinc. Kenalog was news to me and now it's my regular. Hard to do but you have to remember to eat no matter how sore.

Also glad to know I'm not the only freak cursed with these damn things. God save us all.

its my scat day and i'll cry if i want to!

its just easier to type and sip carefully selected drinks cos my tongue is a mess and anything too salty or too citrusy (the orange gatorade was a killer!) is definately off the menu for me.

work out whats best for u, the more chewy i use, the sorer my jaw is but not enough and my mouth and tongue are a horrible mess.

:p <-- it hurts here!

re

the amphetamine , may be cut with junk
thats the main problem , another includes factors such as its cardiovascualr , gastronnitestinal, and ocular effects , thus along with its euphoric /helpful effects
the dryness in the mouth can easily be avoided with a change to how you consume the drug either orally or snorted , just drink more water though not to much , if you use the amphetamine for recreational usage [dancing , public places , etc the unwanted side effects are bound to show up , so try relaxing on them you wont pull up the dryness , or it might be a high condsumption in calcium or dairy product , i however do not advice you to stop your calcium intake , your teeth need it excpecially when your a speed freak

whatever the pink blistex is... the smell makes me feel sick, it stinks... eeeww... don't use the pink blistex, pleaseeee.