• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ulcers and Shreadded Tongue after Rolling?

evandar

Bluelighter
After consuming a large amount very strong & caustic amphetamines I have been horribly suffering with dreaded mouth ulcers and a shredded tongue (I railed a fair bit too but circumstances made oral consumption more convenient throughout most of the night) I took a photo of them but decided not to show them because they were too gross (slight greenish tinge, mouth absolutely surrounded in them - I've never had speed like this before)

So I did a few searches and decided to bump these up for my fellow tweakers and rollers who no doubt are suffering the same symptoms I am.

Ronald McDonald lips and shredded/ulcerated tongue from speed - how to treat/prevent?

OW! Help my mouth

Because these posts weren't australian i dont know if any of the substances recommended can be bought in australian chemists... Does anyone have any tips or substances that can be used to prevent the ulcers? I dont know if much can be done about me shredding my tongue on my teeth though..

When I get paid :) (wednesday) I will be going down to the chemist and asking for the best, most expensive fucking mouth-ulcer-prevention-and-soothingness drug they have and let you folks know how it goes.

Any suggestions?

Btw I dont know about anyone else but i'm not into pacifiers and mouthguards %) nothing wrong with ppl who do - its tempting especially with the condition of my mouth lately

Last edited:
I cant help you much with any products to treat the problem, however I can offer advice on how to prevent it. When you are dehydrated your tongue becomes swollen and this combined with bruxia and trisma can lead to mouth ulcers and a shredded tongue. Using magnesium can help minimise these effects as well as chewing gum.

I gotta say that out of all the recommendations in that thread, Clove Oil in water swilled around my mouth was the very best for killing the pain, but it does taste and smell worse than you could imagine.

I feel your pain :(

^^ Yeah thanks :) I normally carry about 5 packets of gum with me on any night out, I end up using one or two the rest somehow dissapear - nothing like seeing someones face light up when you tell them they can keep the packet.. I've tried magnesium and that works a little but not as good as I'd like

I should have said that before sorry =)

Last edited:
Kenalog is what you need. It is an S3 medication so it will be behind the counter. However this is the best stuff you can use to treat ulcers.

Both the products listed in the threads you linked - Bonjela and Blistex - are available in Australia. Bonjela is a slightly aniseed flavoured anaesthetic gel which is GOLD for soothing ulcer pain. Blistex is a mentholated lipbalm which totally rejuvenates destroyed lips. BOTH of these sting like a motherfucker when you put them on seriously damaged mouthgear, but it's so worth the 2 seconds of searing pain for the ensuing bliss of extended anaesthetic relief.

BigTrancer :)

Bonjela only soothes the pain, however Kenalog soothes and also treats the ulcers.

RE: magnesium

Evandar, I find that taking heaps more than you would think helps a lot. I usually triple drop these babies about three hours before taking MDMA....
Bio_Magnesium.jpg

full of relaxed jaw and anti nystagmus clear vision goodness

P.S. Why does BL spell check try to correct "MDMA" 8(

Does magnesium also help the healing process, guys? I pre-loaded and post-loaded after a heavy weekend recently and although I noticed some shredding in the morning (Sunday), it was completely healed by Monday night - much faster than usual. This alone makes it a reason to do it IMO, if it's causal.

low immune system and high stress along with lack of sleep is ulcer heaven (drugs or no drugs).

Kenalog is the best, although doesn't really treat it. Ulcers aren't really treatable. You can help to prevent them by eating a good diet and possibily Vitamin B and C supplements.

I've had ulcers since I was a little kid and the best things I've found are
SM33 (ask for it the chemist will know)
OraSed Gel
Cepacaine
Strepsils Anaesthetic (green ones)

I haven't tried Kenalog yet but definately will be ulcers are hell.

All other general health practices will help stop them i.e. diet high in protein and B vitamins, strong immune system (try acidophilus).

Good luck

What about the damage you cannot see ?

Chewing gum all night on an empty stomach on amphetamine type drugs is going to burn a hole in your stomach lining eventually.

Good luck.

Well i went into the chemist today and picked up a little tube of Kenalog.. (I'm like "I think it starts with K.. and its for ulcers and stuff") It costs about $11 and its a little tube..

Theres a dance party this weekend and i'll let you all know how it goes after a deviant night (and recovery - day clubs = tweaker heaven :D)

Its interesting... coz what I do in order to not get ulcers after a nig night out is to *not* chew gum. I find that gum seems to make me chew a lot more than I would if I hadnt started chewing it in the first place. Instead I just prefer to clench my teeth instead of chewing, coz at least that way I wont be chewing down on my mouth or tongue.

stace.

When I first started, I had a couple of really bad nights where I'd wake up in the morning and my tonue would literally be bleeding from where I'd chewed on it like a peice of leather (At the time, I thought this was good, as when I was biting on my tongue, I WASN'T grinding away at my teeth)...

However, over the last few months, I've tried to look at what I'm doing when I'm out and taking rock and pills, and over time I can almost completely stop the constant need to chew and suck. Now I find the back of my jaw is a big shredded from my back teeth/wisdoms, but its usally pretty good.

When I first tried to control it, it was really realy difficult, as the second I'd stop thinking about it, I'd start doing it again, but over time I just don't seem to do it as much anymore.

I'am in pain...pain i say!!
Ulcers in the mouth are the worsts things ever....
And they take forever to go away...
Gonna go get me some Kenalog stuff u guys been talking about..
Magenesium doesn't seem to help much with me..
Dunno might try a different amount next time i roll..
And how are u suppose to have healthy diet when ur TOUNGE and MOUTH are killing to the core!!!
Arghssss....oh wells...The price u pay for a great time

omg! kenalog is THE SHIT! ive been getting mouth ulcers and shit since before i can remember, so heres the deals on all the shit thats around for mouth baddies...

SALT/SALTY WATER
my daddy always says "just put some salt on it" sure salt is great for killing mouthy nasties but it hurts like a fucker, putting straight salt on a mouth ulcers which already burns like fuck before u put those evil little crystals on it brings tears to my eyes. literally. im sure everyone has done it before proably, and it stings and burns and u jump around ur kitchen for aobut a minute while it stings like a BITCH. salty water is what my dad calls the "pussy attempt" at the whole salt thing... it still burns, stings and makes u cry but not as much, it also tastes like shit, just as putting straight salt on it does... not fun. u can try salt, but i find it takes a fair while to clear up the ulcer and its not fun...

BONJELA (sp?)
a nice little gel for when u are growing teeth, i find it doesnt really help ulcers a whole lot, it jsut kinda sits there tastes kinda kinky (pretty disgusting really but u kinda grow to like it)... its probably better for teething... i know i used it when i was growning my back molars and my mum says she used it when i was a baby... but its sticky and red, and it doesnt help to protect the ulcer or help it clear up AT ALL. all it does is soothe the soreness of it... also i dind i tend to lick it off the sore bit of my mouth becasue it tastes weird... but all it does is soothe the sore

KENALOG
as is said before, kenalog is the shit. it feels kinda manky and tres sticky when u put it on, and it sticks to ur teeth and feels almost grainy and what id imagine a really weak setting concrete... AVOID GETTING IT ON UR TEETH it will sit there and feel gross all day... also avoid getting it on ur lips as it will stick to them to and then when u talk it will stick ur lips together and then ur lips to ur teeth... DONT TRY AND RUB THE GUNK INTO THE ULCER as it WILL go chunky and lumpy and tres GRITTY and wont form the smooth film its ment to and the gritty bit will stick into the sore and it will be really irritating. Kenalog (as mentioned before) soothes and PROTECTS the ulcer. it acts as a skin over the top of the sore and is best used at bedtime... the 0.1% triamcinolone acetone is in the paste and is absorbed to aid the healing process of the sore... but i fnd if its a relaly bad ulcer if put on about 20-30 mins before a meal the film has developed over the sore, and ur less likely to hurt it as u eat... kenalog is the best thing ive found for ulcers...

BLISTEX
blistex (the little tub) is my favourite lip balm thingy... and it does sting like a mother even on non fucked up lips... u can get blistex in a stick for as well and i find hese dont sting as much especially the little blue one (smells like vanilla) but the best one ive found for truly fucked over chapped and cracked lips is the blistex ointment... it comes in a little stick like kind of tubey thing, and is and ointment rather than a balm... it stings a little bit but not as much as the tubs and is really really soothing and nourishing for ur lips... if u cant hande to stingyness of the blistex products lip-eze or chap-stick is really good, these products dont sting at all... not as good as blistex but better for ur lips than petroleum jelly

magnesium
Good dietary sources of magnesium include meats, seafood, green vegetables, dairy products, nuts, kidney and lima beans, bananas, peanut butter, potatoes, and cocoa. Hard water and mineral water may be important sources of magnesium. Magnesium plays important roles in bone metabolism and muscle relaxation. it helps with jaw clenching by relaxing the muscles in ur jaw...

vegemite/ B group vitamins
vegemite that good-ole australian favourite is the "highest source of B vitamins". if u are lacking vitamin B6 u can get cracking and sores on ur mouth and toungue, and making sure u have a diet high in B group vitamins will prevent ulcers in the long term. it wont prevent u chewing away the insides of ur mouth but it will help ur body make them better. i was told that u can put vegemite on ur ulcers and it helps them go away... it does help and it shortens the healing process... BUT IT STINGS LIKE A MOTHER (just like everything else does jsut about) but i find instead of rubbing it on the fuckers, despite it tasting foul by itself having a bit on toast in the mornings or in a sandwich helps speed up the ulcer fixing time, also if u jsut get ulcers from just getting ulcers its good... B vitamins are tres important for the healing and prevention processes

bananas
i will stand by my call of "god made bananas for drug users" not only are bananas rich in carbohydrates and contain little fat. They help provide essential vitamins including high levels of Vitamin C, B6. B1, and B2. They also contain large quantities of potassium and magnesium

ok, ive rambled enoughm i probably didnt even have to write all this info on whats good and whats hsit in the ulcer treating world, but ive tried EVERYTHING (ive really only mentioned the few main things that sping to mind and i thought id save y'all the stress of it...

peace xoxo