• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK staycation- where to go?

Must admit I’m a bit disappointed u haven’t tried to contact me after my offer to come stay with me in Birmingham.

you haven't confirmed whether you live in a suitably borgeouis locale for me!! only fancy places i know in brum are edgbaston and harborne but will consider other areas.

Come and stay with me in leafy Cheshire - home of England's best gardens (apparently). We could visit Wilmslow and Alderley edge and go WAG spotting... :D

i am from cheshire!! though i am honoured that you all want me to come and say. and by you all, obvioualy i'm making assumptions about people who haven't explicitly offered.

I'm from Florida, USA and know very little about the UK but Bath looks dope. Chill and beautiful looking and I have a soft spot for antiquity... But my my opinion is probably shit, being based on a few tourists picks and spots to see in the city.

Wait... Never mind Cornwall and Bristol look awesome but you already ruled out Bristol so....

Last edited:
I'm from Florida, USA and know very little about the UK but Bath looks dope. Chill and beautiful looking and I have a soft spot for antiquity... But my my opinion is probably shit, being based on a few tourists picks and spots to see in the city.

Wait... Never mind Cornwall and Bristol look awesome but you already ruled out Bristol so....

Bath looks 'nice' but it's up it's own ass as a place imo, also that predominant colour becomes nauseating after a while

Best thing about it is that it's close to Bristol!

there's nice places in every county. so go with a theme to decide: ie castles, gardens, historic ruins, country houses etc. pick a few then find a place nearby to B&B.

CFC you're totally right but it sounds like effort lol. you guys should just tell me. though with this new stupid lockdown in greater manchester i'm probably not even allowed a staycation. i'm honestly not surprised i live right near the curry mile and its nuts, like no different to usual the whole time. can't blame the people though if you're stuck in a small space in the inner city lockdown is torture. still, not allowed to visit others houses but eating in restaurants is fine?!? fuck that!!! and announcing the day before eid ffs.

CFC you're totally right but it sounds like effort lol. you guys should just tell me. though with this new stupid lockdown in greater manchester i'm probably not even allowed a staycation. i'm honestly not surprised i live right near the curry mile and its nuts, like no different to usual the whole time. can't blame the people though if you're stuck in a small space in the inner city lockdown is torture. still, not allowed to visit others houses but eating in restaurants is fine?!? fuck that!!! and announcing the day before eid ffs.

yeah grim but looks neccessary-ish unfortunately

I know Rusholme area reasonably well, good times in't past :)

edit - am thinking Moss Side carnival would usually be around this time of year usually - I remember having a ball at it last time we stayed in Rusholme (round the corner from Antwerp Mansion) must've been 2016

i'm on staycation in the New Forest atm. it's a very nice area and you can get away from the tourist hoards fairly easily. it is full of southerners mind...

new forest is lovely!! i'm jealous! i went for a family wedding, the people who were getting married actually lived in the new forest so they were allowed to get married in a glade, arrived on horseback obviously!! was really nice, possibly the nicest wedding i've been to and definitely the cheapest, shows what you can do when you're a decent person who people actually want to help. even the reception, they rented a community hall near their house and all their friends brought food for the buffet. would definitely go back to get to know the area better and do some proper outdoorsy stuff.

Northern Ireland . Catch a boat from Liverpool , get off at Belfast , catch a bus from Belfast over to Derry and you’re not far from the auld Eu achtung baby , Bono’s about , not really , look behind you , there’s a sniper with a gun Stuff . Not really , didn’t see a gun till I got back to new st brum .
Saw lots of lovely green stuff and dogs , but didn’t get a pint .