• ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๓ ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK staycation- where to go?

Hands down the worst place I ever stayed in the UK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Realllllly fucking easy to score drugs though, apart from ketamine - unluckily for me.
Was approached and offered weed, spice, heroin, methadone, coke, crack, mdma, acid and boxes of diaz, within an hour, just walking down the high street/through the center!

OP: I'd pick Wales over Scotland. I've actually never been to Scotland, but I've stayed in Cardiff before and I'd go back, really nice restaurants ands bars down the bay, pricey though. But, I'd easily pick Cornwall over Wales.

Cardiff though, nice as it is, is not really representative of Wales at all - it's totally different to the rest of it!

Charlotte Church is from Cardiff. That's good enough for me...

709-EE26-B-F703-4-FB3-87-CF-CE4-E25-D4-F2-C2.png

Possibly the fittest bird to walk the planet. I've got a real thing for Charlotte Church - especially now she's MILF territory....

Anyway... how about mid Wales? The areas around lake Vernwy are outstanding..

Like Charlotte Church's tits.

Oops, sorry.

My kind of woman:

Last edited:
cardiff is out cos it spawned a man called joe who is going about his life like he isn't a physically abusive cunt and enjoying success with a mythical permanent academic job while continuing to pose a danger to women and having never expressed any remorse for his crimes and i can't really tolerate anything that reminds me of him.

north wales (though i'd also consider mid!) and scotland are still looking likely. i'm also wondering about harrogate cos i kept meaning to check it out when i lived in leeds, but, hey, benzos and gear. wouldn't have remembered it even if i'd have gone.

i might actually leave booking til the last minute so if any local lockdowns etc come in i don't get fucked over.

I personally would love to pack a tent and camp out on the shores of Lake Wast Water,

with a couple of bottles of vodka, a gram of MDMA and some weed.

If it ever stops fuckin raining...

i'd actually be well up for lakes if i could drive. but also i may as well go somewhere i've not been and i had a few childhood holidays/trips to different bits of the lakes.

problem solved!!! though i'm posh so i hope you're in like harborne or edgbaston.

problem solved!!! though i'm posh so i hope you're in like harborne or edgbaston.

It's obvious you're posh because you talk about having a staycation as though it's a novelty. To me, a staycation is what I do every fuckin year (without leaving the street..) :D

hahahaha, true true. though when i was a kid we never left the country, unless glasgow counts, and we never called it a staycation. that somehow means i must be posher than my parents while also being a complete reprobrate and having no chance of ever being as materially comfortable as them.

Honestly, I'm at the point where a decent holiday for me would be if the kids just fucked off somewhere for a week...

does pgl still exist? me and my sister did one once it was fun and we got one of the staff members in trouble for singing a song that went 'PGL stands for paedophiles get laid just like **insert name here**' honestly poor guy had to explain to his superiors why a bunch of children would do something so blatantly childish.

*I don't either (care, that is)

Am firmly behind a welsh wall (trumpesque) however, keep the civid-ridden masses out etc (and the tories)