Writing-up [UK] *NOW CLOSED* Aged 18-24? - Tell us about your experiences with social media drug markets!

uni_student_research

Greenlighter
Hi there,

My name is Harry and I'm studying at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, UK. I'm looking to recruit people aged 18-24 for a study that is investigating the impact social media facilitated drug markets has on young people. The study has been approved by the Anglia Ruskin University School Research Ethics Panel.

The survey can be found by clicking here: https://angliaruskin.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/awareness-knowledge-and-impact-of-social-media-facilitate

The survey itself should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and is easy to use.

This study begins on the 11th December 2020 and will run until 21st February 2021. It's open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 24 and I am looking for anyone who has and hasn't used drugs.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or via the Bluelight private messaging system.

Many thanks in advance for taking part.

Harry Flack

Last edited:
Welcome to Bl Harry Flack, best of luck with your work and please share results with us.