• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

UK Brown strength

I talk like a public school boy and proably look like one plus im old but this summer in cornwall I sat down next to a begger and just said get us a stone and i'll get you one- took 10min. Did the same the next night -different person and different dealers, they insisted i went with them bought a few bits of both no bother, even went back to their rooms. Its about attitude not looks ime. The gear here is thin slate light in colour slight chemically taste but strong opiumy smell from the vapour and gets me nodding on about .3 and he always does me weight apart from the odd occasion - shame the light is so shit .

I talk like a public school boy and proably look like one plus im old.

"Why Good evening fine sir, may I ask thee if ye may partake with me in the purchase of the most fine opiate based narcotic & we can then enjoy the more refined pleasure of getting high. Tally-ho fine Gentlemen"

I got a picture of something like Withnail & I crossed with William S Burroughs.
To me Blondin I always had an image of some old guy (so I was right about your age in reason) that looks like Herbert Huncke crossed with that classic Grateful Dead, 1960's acid burn out.

I picture FUBAR quite the same, I dread to think how people may picture me though (I get the vibe people see me as a cross between a Herbert Huncke looking figure crossed with some old skool grime / drill music fan & a slight PV smoking / tweek freak that has burned the candle at both ends for way too long.

I picture FUBAR quite the same.

Heheh! Definitely not. I neither sound like nor look like a public schoolboy. Although the Mrs always accuses me of talking 'posh', that's only in comparison to her gutter gob! As for appearance, I'm yer typical 50 something bespectacled geezer with a shaven head and goatee beard. Unfortunately, this tends to make me look like a cop. This has caused me loads of problems scoring in the past - especially when I've had to resort to crews other than my regulars. I've had to endure being patted down for wires, showing my track marks and reciting every junkies name in town just to get served. Ultimately though, I think it's largely because I refuse to wear shitty grey Primark trackies with the trousers tucked into my socks and a rancid baseball cap. I just never looked the part...

Heheh! Definitely not. I neither sound like nor look like a public schoolboy. Although the Mrs always accuses me of talking 'posh', that's only in comparison to her gutter gob! As for appearance, I'm yer typical 50 something bespectacled geezer with a shaven head and goatee beard. Unfortunately, this tends to make me look like a cop. This has caused me loads of problems scoring in the past - especially when I've had to resort to crews other than my regulars. I've had to endure being patted down for wires, showing my track marks and reciting every junkies name in town just to get served. Ultimately though, I think it's largely because I refuse to wear shitty grey Primark trackies with the trousers tucked into my socks and a rancid baseball cap. I just never looked the part...

Someone asked me to show my 'track marks' to them because they thought I was a cop - this is when I smoked it, so it was obviously impossible. This was 11pm at night, freezing cold, in the middle of Glasgow City Centre, last roll of the dice to score before bracing myself for a long night ahead as the rattles had already started. Then, my regular dealer at the time, who for some reason hadn't been able to get in touch with their supplier, sent a text to say 'sorted'... YA FUCKIN' BEAUTY!!

Unfortunately I look like a nerd, but I put on some trackies and a t-shirt and went to a rough area and saw some gangs of dodgy-looking black guys hanging around, but shamefully didn't have the balls to approach them 8) . Considering what's happening in London lately I didn't fancy a knife in my ribs or acid in my face (apologies for the racism)

I might try Camden Town next time - that's hippy central in London

Unfortunately I look like a nerd, but I put on some trackies and a t-shirt and went to a rough area and saw some gangs of dodgy-looking black guys hanging around, but shamefully didn't have the balls to approach them 8) . Considering what's happening in London lately I didn't fancy a knife in my ribs or acid in my face (apologies for the racism)

I might try Camden Town next time - that's hippy central in London

I've never tried to score in London, last time I was there with my girlfriend we took enough H with us for the weekend.

However, I'd imagine London should be quite an easy place to score off the street?

The beginning of the year probably is a bad time for buying heroin.

If I was a smack dealer, and not a particularly honest one, once the seasonal surge in demand for Christmas and New Year drugpiggery was over, I'd know that the only people coming straight back were going to be the ones that hadn't made New Years' Resolutions to give up the gear. If money was tight, I might be tempted to knock out some low-quality stuff that I couldn't shift when I bought it, with the aim of getting enough cash together for a better score once Upstream were back to normal and some of the resolutions were beginning to lose some of their sparkle and sales were picking up.

Homeless people are the only people I would approach..then again as I live in London I get 5 texts a day but only use one guy who doesn't need to text as he is quite selective who he serves

I get 5 texts a day but only use one guy who doesn't need to text as he is quite selective who he serves

Similar situation and just while we are on the general subject the kit they have had the last couple of weeks is amazing and is the most I have enjoyed the drug in months. Just got minimum amount about an hour or 2 ago (2 bags and 1 whizzle) and I am in heaven, shot the first and have already nodded out twice typing this (I have the second on the plate).

The beginning of the year probably is a bad time for buying heroin.

If I was a smack dealer, and not a particularly honest one, once the seasonal surge in demand for Christmas and New Year drugpiggery was over, I'd know that the only people coming straight back were going to be the ones that hadn't made New Years' Resolutions to give up the gear. If money was tight, I might be tempted to knock out some low-quality stuff that I couldn't shift when I bought it, with the aim of getting enough cash together for a better score once Upstream were back to normal and some of the resolutions were beginning to lose some of their sparkle and sales were picking up.

Bloody hell, Julie! I was wondering where you'd got to. Obviously ripping off punters with dodgy gear... ;)

Homeless people are the only people I would approach..then again as I live in London I get 5 texts a day but only use one guy who doesn't need to text as he is quite selective who he serves

how do you find those contacts in the first place? I'm not asking for specifics because I know that's against the rules, but I mean generally? Is it all about just knowing the right people?

The more I read the more I like you, those fucking texts do my head in, they are always on though late when I have cash & sitting waiting for the message to go out.

Forever changes - You live in some kinda Quaker community or some thing?

The more I read the more I like you, those fucking texts do my head in, they are always on though late when I have cash & sitting waiting for the message to go out.

Forever changes - You live in some kinda Quaker community or some thing?

No I live by myself, so I don't know anybody

Knowing the right people and been in the game for a very long time if needed i could score 24/7 but i try not to get in a situation that demands that type of action.

I don't think the situation has ever recovered since the great drought. Not properly at least. Anything any good is being flogged for ?10 a point again! I hear good things about the darknet but it's all a bit of a gamble and getting BTC is such a PITA.

The low quality of the street stuff has been my main motivating factor behind going back on my script a few times in the last couple of years.

I don't think the situation has ever recovered since the great drought. Not properly at least. Anything any good is being flogged for ?10 a point again! I hear good things about the darknet but it's all a bit of a gamble and getting BTC is such a PITA.

The low quality of the street stuff has been my main motivating factor behind going back on my script a few times in the last couple of years.

have you ever used Darknet?

Hi All,

I am new to the forum so this will be my first post.

I'm from South Cheshire and the Gear across all my 20 street contacts is awful. It feels the gear is just bash with sleeping tablets in. It did recover slightly from a few years back, but what's been getting this last 3 / 4 months has been awful. Even the Darknet seems to be full of this same Red/Waxy gear that reminds me of 2010.

I'm wondering is this a UK thing or just my area?

It's getting where Methadone might be is a viable option for the first time in 15 years.

Cheers

KD

Hi All,

I'm from South Cheshire and the Gear across all my 20 street contacts is awful. It feels the gear is just bash with sleeping tablets in. It did recover slightly from a few years back, but what's been getting this last 3 / 4 months has been awful. Even the Darknet seems to be full of this same Red/Waxy gear that reminds me of 2010.

It's getting where Methadone might be is a viable option for the first time in 15 years.

Cheers

KD

Ouch.

I am in the West Midlands and while I only have one contact who's kit is always pre - drought quality, the others are still not that bad (and have not been since Spring 2011, which while more often than not was as weak as fuck but was never as bad as the 10/11 winter).

If it does start heading that way again though you will hear it here first no doubt.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Shotters have avereage stuff but my main person always has excellent predrought quality. But red (manitol) cut not seen for years none of the gear is crap at worse 5-6/10

Hi All,

Cheers

KD

Welcome to Blue light mate!

I'm in South Cheshire myself and it's my opinion that we're in a particularly shitty area for smack. Even before the drought of 2010, the gear wasn't that fuckin great tbh - too many Scouse and Manc crews nipping down the motorway with gear bashed to fuck.