• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

There's always the option of polytunnels to create the perfect environment, they could also be underground to save space. I think it's a bloody great idea!

It'd be great if they legalised amphetamines too.
Hey Zuckerberg, Musk & Bezos, we have the next great spaced-race for you all to compete.

Send a fleet of methamphetamine users out to the nearest asteroid, give 'em spacesuits & shovels, & they'll likely just start digging on their own. Keep em well supplied via a PIC line & they could dig a big 'ole pit & tunnels. The hard part will be getting them to stop. Then send in the engineers (no doubt there will be some overlap here, many methamphetamine users can remain creative & effective for years, with a good deal of willpower & support). Install kilometers of sun-mimicing lights, & truck in (anachronism alert) load after load of soil & compost, the lights & soil calibrated to replicate the Amazon or Bolivia or wherever is ideal growing country, plant fuckload after fuckload of coca & poppies, install a rain system that recycles, then bring in the old-timer down-in-the-field experts, pay them way way way more than the cartels do, with the best view in the known universe for good measure. And just let that spacepipe fly.

They'll need a Quality Control department. Who's in ?

P.S. Just think of the first contact scenarios.

I’d settle for being able to buy some weed without fake pills shite gear or brown powder being threw at me every time I want a nice bit of smoke and I’m positive this countries drug problem would start dropping if a person didn’t have to deal with the scum of the earth just to score some nice weed
No worries fellow B.L blog member. I got a bit here in the Far Nor Cali region! * :- >

Pharma ket is easy, it's been here since day one. "Kiddie-Ket". I imagine it is somewhere in almost every ambulance, pure and ready for administration.

As well as beside the Surgeon's table. Just not in the pharmacies, but everywhere at an illegal rave.

Personally, I would prefer to get my legal ketamine direct from the vets!

Now Pharma MDMA, I think that could easily be very viable.

Nothing like the complications of legal, ethical, controlled production and supply of cocaine.

Yes Nicola is a satanist bitch, plain and simple.

Boris is actually just a nice man.

Interesting terminology, the word particularly, wrt the concept of cannabis' harmfulness.

For the majority, depending on production and consumption methods, it is essentially, ptactically harmless.

Even the opposite of harmful, very healing and helpful.

But it can be a problem for some people for sure, especially schizophrenics, and anybody could be mentally negatively impacted by cannabis use or experience.

Fundamentally, chemical production methods create toxic, unnatural cannabis essentially, which I have always argued has an equal imprint on the consciousness as it does on the body.

Maybe they will be allowed to manufacture it in a gigantic dome plant on the moon in 50 years.
Being I live in the U.S and am American, I feel I could add something useful here.

When this country started legalizing Cannibis and allowing personal permission to cultivate via a physician script for use, it was only made legal by state governments. It's a federal crime. Yes it's fucked up. Unless you're a good loophole finder. What the results are currently is this - 1. Cannabis prices went from $3,500 - $5500 per pound to $500 - $1,000 per lb during harvest (Oct. - November and even thru January since market is still flooded) based on how it's cultivated (indoor *light dep or hydroponic * or outdoor) Outdoor is much cheaper. Neither California or Oregon knows what bad weed is. The further from harvest the more the price goes up. I prefer to vacuum seal and store in a cool dry dark place until March before hitting up my buyers. Being I grow a couple small crops 2 greenhouses of only 160 plants per house, 2x's a yr. of light dep, it's become a cut throat event every harvest. The states have issued citizens permits to commercially transport accross state lines to reach another cannabis legal state. Otherwise you're only allowed to carry 1 zip (ounce) per scripted passenger in the legal state you live in.

It's been crazy with all the laws being contraversal between state and federal. Unless you have a huge grow and everyone knows, the feds stay out.

2.Cartel and mafia have lost a lot of money on cannabis as it's now legal in a lot of states here. But the distillate products are off the hook! Which are still illegal so they make most of their $ on Coke and Meth?
3. I have yet to see a mental case get over whacked on too much weed? Not saying it hasn't happened, but I've not seen or heard from my mental homeless connects that it's happening? Those fuckers sell weed like nobody's business! Just don't front to them. lol js

Last edited:
This is all due to that the fact that it is illegal.

If the U.K. legalized cocaine, it would have to produce it domestically, as international law disallows the import and export of controlled substances for non-research (EDIT: or medical) purposes. For example, all of Canada's legal cannabis is produced domestically.
Fuck, coca leaves are so valuable when compared with other crops. Man that would kick start the fucking economy.

The legalization and regulation of cocaine would reduce drug trafficking associated violence immensely. There would be no need for it.

Cocaine usage might increase. I feel like in the US states where marijuana is legal more people use it than they did before. Which isn't a big problem as marijuana isn't particularly harmful.

The problem is cocaine is harmful. And tremendously addictive. New black markets would arise to supply those that exceeded their monthly quota of cocaine, etc. The savings of reduced policing and DEA budgets would go to treatment however.

It seems as the tripsitternz has done too much sitting and not enough tripping, otherwise you would realize that the impact from legalization and regulation would be a positive as far as the mitigation of human suffering is concerned.
Facts, well maybe not facts but it’s honestly the most logical take on this.

i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.
" Cocaine " has always been legal not that far up in the hierarchy ( I´m assuming , me and ) you belong ( for example : most entertainers are all coked out their minds ) ... the hypocrisy in this matter still , somehow , manages to disgust me , even all these years later .

" Cocaine " has always been legal not that far up in the hierarchy .... the hypocrisy in this matter still somehow , manages to disgust me , even all these years later .
Same as with everything else. If one is rich, one can get away with anything. Like the old saying:
"Life is a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you eat."

I almost have to read the justification to sell cocaine in pharmacies. Single use dosage :)ROFLMAO:). They’ll have the whole building packed of people wanting to continually buy more.
Agreed. Cocaine tastes good and even feels relaxing if naturally injested via chewing the coca leaves, but when I did it occasionally, as hyper as I was, even the anxiety it comes with keeps me from being productive in every sense of the word.
That being said, if busting people for laws still in place, like the demonization of any and every substance that causes any type of good emotions, good moods, enhances and rekindles married couple's relations and sex life, helps certain people with depression, taken in smaller doses sparingly to treat chronic pain that keeps you from losing a job or life partner, helps severe opioid addicts keep from nodding off so much that they cannot be productive in their life bcuz it helps them stay awake while treating the lower back pains that come along
with tapering off opioids or treats the pain that got them hooked on pain meds in the first place. I mean, God Forbid something derived from a plant which, if you believe in the existence of a higher power or that the multiverse is conscious and created plants, herbs, fungi, and animals that treat diseases, ailments, or mental issues, why do a handful of uber rich politicians & movie stars believe they're special and above the laws of the "peasants" still keep substances illegal to make money for the prison state and keeps money coming in from fines etc. from people they disagree with locked up so as to not have the opportunity to vote on said issues & puts certain people in a good mood, what gives rich and powerful politicians the hypocritical delusion to keep things illegal bcuz their financial backers & Super PAC stipulations, along with trying to keep a giant group of voters of modern hypocritical strict, religious followers continually supporting a politician financially, while they themselves snort coke faster than a Kirby vacuum cleaner ever could with the company of minors who are actually slaves of sex trafficking (see "pics of Bill Clinton with minor who was a prostitute kidnapped and trained and groomed to perform sexual fantasies while doing cocaine).
If liquor, muscle/sports cars and motorcycles, and guns are legal and we're allowed to do that as much as we like, why are specific substances still illegal?
Cannabis (Hemp) was made illegal before reefer madness bcuz, in the 1800's, bcuz it's only competitor in the business, cotton, got financial backing from the government conjuring up a law to put their only competitor out of business turning it into a Monopoly.
It's all for financial greed and to keep systematic racism covertly functioning and running.
Sorry for the extended rant, but here in Texas it's bad. Strict hypocritical Christians in this state think that just bcuz they believe you go to Hell for doing drugs (but not alcohol, lol!) and love to shake the figurative pointed finger at people they disagree with and want to lock up every drug user and get rid of them and think that they deserve every aspect of Hell.
All these new medicines are being made to everyday outlaw any and every drug that make people feel any kind of pleasure or happiness.
Ok, I'm out of "preacher mode" now.
Stand up for your right as an American to be free. Freedoms are more important than baby proofing a country like we're not intelligent enough to make our own decisions, and freedom means that if an individual feels life is driving them severely insane and feels like Hell, but they don't want to end it, they have the right to damage their own health.
Rant complete...
Shutting down.....
Sit Ubu, sit... Good dog.

As an adult human being, I have the fundamental right to ingest any goddamn substance I please.
If my behavior adversely affects others, the behavior itself must be addressed.
We don't deal with drunk driving by outlawing alcohol. And we don't deal with lung disease by outlawing tobacco.
I am responsible for my actions. It's not the government's job to protect me from myself.

And another thing:
Some addicts commit crimes to support their habits. Why? Because drugs are expensive. Why are drugs expensive? Because they are illegal.

I am responsible for my actions. It's not the government's job to protect me from myself.
If I may ask, what are your thoughts on legal, but regulated, drugs. This may be as simple as an age verification for purchase or as stringent as single dose units sold by a govt operated pharmacy. Where on this spectrum would you place your own views? Or perhaps on a completely independent dimension than the one I gave?

If I may ask, what are your thoughts on legal, but regulated, drugs...
I absolutely believe in regulation of the manufacture (purity/safety) and sale of...well, anything, really.
Age limits, yes. 16? 18? 20? 21? I'm not sure.
Probably should be decided state by state.
Certainly the usual restrictions on driving while intoxicated.

I absolutely believe in regulation of the manufacture (purity/safety) and sale of...well, anything, really.
agreed

Age limits, yes. 16? 18? 20? 21? I'm not sure.
Probably should be decided state by state.
I say 25 myself. For all things, alcohol and tobacco included. The rate of synaptic plasticity after 25 significantly declines. I think it’d be unwise to ‘condone’ (whatever that word means).

With respect to harm reduction this creates equivalent outcomes in terms of safe supply of drugs. Have you ever wondered if the beer your dad handed to you at the age 15 had fentanyl in it? Probably not. The illicit market for alcohol in the US has been essentially abolished since the passing of the 21ist amendment. My personal belief is that a similar situation for all substances can be achieved, from food grade ethanol to amphetamine.

Certainly the usual restrictions on driving while intoxicated.
I think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who would disagree with that.

You make some good points. I hadn't seriously considered this one:
I say 25 myself. For all things, alcohol and tobacco included. The rate of synaptic plasticity after 25 significantly declines.
I gotta think about that. I was using several mind-altering chemicals by the age of 13, so my thinking might be off a bit. 😉

The illicit market for alcohol in the US has been essentially abolished since the passing of the 21ist amendment.
Mostly, yes. But as a lifelong resident of east Tennessee I must assure you that moonshine production and consumption is alive and well.
I've made it myself. I was living in the Smoky Mountains at the time and I just felt an obligation to uphold the tradition.