• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.

and what are the poor farmers able to survive on there? coffee alone?? im pretty sure thats like the biggest business there with big corps controlling its input. lots of small farmers and poor people only survive because of things like cocaine. and yes, im sure those big bad asshole cartels take much better care of them than any of that crappy corrupt government ever would.

Entry to the market comes at such a cost and is fraught with legalities etc. End result: the small growers are still kept out of the market. Defeats the entire purpose
I would say that the main purpose of legalization is to allow drug users to partake in the consumption of a given drug without any crimes having to have been commited in the process, and for them to be able to access a safe, regulated supply of that given drug. The number of small growers doesn't really affect that. Open markets, especially those in industries with stringent regulatory systems like pharmaceuticals, naturally tend towards large companies dominating the market. Here in Canada, we have special provisions in our cannabis legalization law to allow for smaller, boutique cannabis growers to access the market, and people have the right to grow their own as well. But like with alcohol, and tobacco, most of the cannabis being consumed will come from large companies. This is how legal markets work generally. There's no reason that drugs that were previously illegal should be different. Any individual has the right to support only small players via their purchases, but those small players are going to have to have the ability to navigate a complex regulatory system. As they should.

There are plenty of small players in the Canadian cannabis market. Take a look at the list of the 565 (!) companies licenced to cultivate, process, and/or sell cannabis in Canada. I count 147 of them operating under a micro-cultivation and/or micro-processing licence.

Coca tea is nice. But enough coca leaves you can extract an amount of cocaine you just need the right chemicals. I think bringing back the coca delisse could be a step in the path we need to go on. But it's all decocainized. Then there's crack and crack is whack. MDMA is also very good to us. If you wanna stimulate the economy, put cocaine on the market. Just sayin.

eantipure cocaine synthesis is not easy. and the few methods out there for a total synthesis requires many steps with extremely low yields and formation of many inactive stereoisomers. if it was easy it would of already been done. Cartels have employed many phd biologists and chemists in the past since the 1970s to try come with ways of expanding their business. Natural cocaine is the highest quality even higher than total synthesis and way way cheaper. Nature is the most efficient chemical factory in the world. People can not compare the usage rates of cannabis legalization to a hard addictive substance such as cocaine or meth. These things were once legal in the past. With the state of UK drug usage and binge drinking its clear the British can not control their substance use and if cocaine was made legal usage would increase among the entire populace and those with full blown addictions will most likely be totally defeated by the drug. Decriminalization is totally different to legalization and decriminalizating drug use is what i would support but still sentencing dealers smugglers etc to jail while the end user is given health treatment to treat addiction. Hell cocaine use could be totally avoided if they legalized 5meo dmt and gave that to every user at the pharmacy under a controlled setting.

Mike tyson only kicked his cocaine usage due to smoking the toad.
Lol 5 methoxy-dmt is a magic cure for cocaine dependence?! How did I miss that...

but seriously psychedelics obviously have some utility in treating addictions but to suggest that they will be effective all the time and for every patient is completely ludicrous

ok not sure why i am wasting my time explaining this to you. i have over 30 years experience taking drugs, i retired in my late 20's and have been on a binge for... a long while. i eat very well, run every other day for about an hour, and take breaks often. i rercently started my own personal lab because of how shitty the meth in the usa is. now i am not referring to those of you that can buy it on the street from the few remaining cooks in middle america, i know some of that stuff is real becasue my cook who is now in jail used to ship it to me after cleaning it up.

he has a phd in chem and 20 years experience cooking. not book knowledge like 99 percent of you on this site but real practical knowledge. i sometimes send him some of the 'theoretical' responses given by people on this site and all of them so far were way off and would not work in an actual lab. no nerds, the meth mexicans make does not contain ehedrine anymore - this was the main ingredient for making meth that actually kept you up and gave you that wonderful euphoria. without giving out too many details certian people have been falsely promoting meth on the darknet markets as the same old stuff that's always been around but i know this person through my cook very well and he has told me that he is full of shit and does it for the money. my meth cook has also tried/tested the cartel shit and yes it passes all the regent tests . blah . blah. but he has also said the same when putting it through his tests. now unless anyone here has 20 years experience making meth and wants to argue that then be my guest. but like i said even the dealers and the main guy pushing meth on all the boards is a good friend of mine and they all know it's horsehit except you guys.

plus like i have said in another thread. i have access to both products. bam. right in front of me and one line of the meth from my cook keeps me up and euhporic for 8 hours plus. the cartel shit gives me a headache a minor energy increase for maybe 30 minutes. the cartel meth is almost always spiked with either caffeine or some opiate to negate it's negative effects and that is what you guys are thinking is a meth high.

again. if anyone can point me to a dealer online with the real deal i will buy them a kilo in exchange. but guess what i know most of the players behind the markets having started about 6months after silk road began ( btc was only FOUR bucks!! ) and they can't move the cartel stuff anymore except to ignorant users like yourselves.

now if there are any real meth users on this board you know i am right . sure i am an asshole and english is not my first language but these are the facts people. wake the fuck up.

so yeah i will bet my life on it. i know most of the people in the supply chain for the online markets and they agree 100 percent with this so keep doing what you are doing guys. i am the crazy one.

ok not sure why i am wasting my time explaining this to you. i have over 30 years experience taking drugs, i retired in my late 20's and have been on a binge for... a long while. i eat very well, run every other day for about an hour, and take breaks often. i rercently started my own personal lab because of how shitty the meth in the usa is. now i am not referring to those of you that can buy it on the street from the few remaining cooks in middle america, i know some of that stuff is real becasue my cook who is now in jail used to ship it to me after cleaning it up.

he has a phd in chem and 20 years experience cooking. not book knowledge like 99 percent of you on this site but real practical knowledge. i sometimes send him some of the 'theoretical' responses given by people on this site and all of them so far were way off and would not work in an actual lab. no nerds, the meth mexicans make does not contain ehedrine anymore - this was the main ingredient for making meth that actually kept you up and gave you that wonderful euphoria. without giving out too many details certian people have been falsely promoting meth on the darknet markets as the same old stuff that's always been around but i know this person through my cook very well and he has told me that he is full of shit and does it for the money. my meth cook has also tried/tested the cartel shit and yes it passes all the regent tests . blah . blah. but he has also said the same when putting it through his tests. now unless anyone here has 20 years experience making meth and wants to argue that then be my guest. but like i said even the dealers and the main guy pushing meth on all the boards is a good friend of mine and they all know it's horsehit except you guys.

plus like i have said in another thread. i have access to both products. bam. right in front of me and one line of the meth from my cook keeps me up and euhporic for 8 hours plus. the cartel shit gives me a headache a minor energy increase for maybe 30 minutes. the cartel meth is almost always spiked with either caffeine or some opiate to negate it's negative effects and that is what you guys are thinking is a meth high.

again. if anyone can point me to a dealer online with the real deal i will buy them a kilo in exchange. but guess what i know most of the players behind the markets having started about 6months after silk road began ( btc was only FOUR bucks!! ) and they can't move the cartel stuff anymore except to ignorant users like yourselves.

now if there are any real meth users on this board you know i am right . sure i am an asshole and english is not my first language but these are the facts people. wake the fuck up.

so yeah i will bet my life on it. i know most of the people in the supply chain for the online markets and they agree 100 percent with this so keep doing what you are doing guys. i am the crazy one.
if the meth aint from burma its probably dogshit.

The idea that any user or any dealer “knows the cook” is increasingly laughable in Australia. I can’t comment on America.

While it may be possible scrounge enough materials and precursors to make a gram or two of shake n bake no-one but the members of highly organised crime syndicates can get enough precursor to make profitable quantities.

Almost all the meth in Australia is made in Southeast Asian factories producing hundreds of kilos a month. This is principally but not exclusively Burma. The economics are such that only 1 kilo in 15 needs to safely make it all the way to the Auatralian importer/wholesaler.

These factories obtain their precursors from China and have no problem getting whatever they need in industrial quantities.

There do seem to be a few industrial level manufacturers in Australia and their product, if it really is Australian made, is indistinguishable from Burmese meth in effect although the crystals are different.

Get the right dealer and both types lose only a few % in an acetone wash and a point of either will put an inexperienced user in euphoric orbit for 12-18 hours. That said there is plenty around that has been re-rocked and lost purity and potency.

As far as I’m concerned the main difference between the 90s and now is that back then we were shooting amphetamine sulfate not methamphetamine and the high between the two is very different. The meth high is more euphoric and far less physically speedy than the amphetamine sulfate high.

Dude in the last year since you joined BL you’ve posted the same basic message 16 times. That you are connected to cooks, that you know distributers, the you get the best meth in the world, and everone else is just a chump who who doesn’t know shit about meth.

Your are entitled to your opinion and you are not really breaking any site rules but it’s getting pretty tiresome. There are many very experienced meth users on Bluelight including a number with manufacturing experience. They are regularly getting as fucked up as humanly possible on meth that is most likely sourced from Mexico.

The reasons why a present day shot of meth might not put someone into orbit are many and varied - it’s never down to just the quality of the product.

I don’t have any issue with you having a differing opinion about meth but I’d appreciate it if you’d stop inferring that we are all stupid and if you’d maybe back up your claims with some evidence other than personal anecdotes.

No offence intended with this post and I hope you have a great day.

I make my own meth and it is still being made the same old way in a very few small parts of the usa but you won't hear about it because of how had it is to get the precursors. My cook used to make enough for me and him. He was sent to prison about 6 months ago and he told me how to make it before going away.

Luckily for me I live a stone throw from canada where i can buy as much pure ephedrine hcl as i want. All the other ingredients are legal in the states and my method is pretty simple and I can make a batch in a few hours but i can only make 1 gram at a time currently and like most of other cooks will never ever sell it and just keep it for personal use.

Overall though doing the cook is straightforward if you have good teachers and well worth it. I have no background in chemistry. Last time i took it was for an AP class out of a major university through my high school for college credit.

the chemistry of meth is the most basic shit ever. Out of every drug out there meth is by far the easiest one to make of them all. Making amines is shit that is taught in highschool.

Dude in the last year since you joined BL you’ve posted the same basic message 16 times. That you are connected to cooks, that you know distributers, the you get the best meth in the world, and everone else is just a chump who who doesn’t know shit about meth.

Your are entitled to your opinion and you are not really breaking any site rules but it’s getting pretty tiresome. There are many very experienced meth users on Bluelight including a number with manufacturing experience. They are regularly getting as fucked up as humanly possible on meth that is most likely sourced from Mexico.

The reasons why a present day shot of meth might not put someone into orbit are many and varied - it’s never down to just the quality of the product.

I don’t have any issue with you having a differing opinion about meth but I’d appreciate it if you’d stop inferring that we are all stupid and if you’d maybe back up your claims with some evidence other than personal anecdotes.

No offence intended with this post and I hope you have a great day.

no offense taken and i apologize but this is not an opinion i have. it's been verfified by a cook with a phd in chem and through all the drug dealers i have known over the years.

I guess i reply every once in a while becasue i am jealous if anyone here is gettting any real meth and i want a good connection again. Sorry for beating a dead horse but most people have caught on by now and meth is not selling very well at all on the markets. most meth heads are now trying to get good speed or are buying cocaine. Meanwhile on bluelight ...

but like i said that will be the last time i mention it and i will again say anyone who can prove me wrong i will buy them a kilo. i am a spoiled fuck and do not enjoy making it myself.

So I live in a part of the U.S. where marijuana and its derivatives are recreationally legal for those 21+ and medicinally available for those 18, younger with parent consent (but that's usually mostly cbd based products, definitely not always though) and I think this would be a good idea. I know @TripSitterNZ disagrees with the cocaine part due to cartels, but if it was regulated, the black market gets destroyed. Sure, it likely won't become non-existent, but it's profitability would go down severely, and where profitability goes down, cartel interest goes down. A state here in the U.S. (Oregon) just recently decriminalized possession of ALL illicit drugs, and added Psilocybin Cubensis (Magic Mushroom) to there 'medical' program, as they did with marijuana nearly 20 years ago, though marijuana is now/ has been recreationally legal there now as well.

I really believe we'll see some positive effects such as the reduced arrest rate, and I believe that we'll actually see a DECREASE in drug use, of not in the majority population, in teenagers. Teenagers like to rebel, and do things their not supposed to. Now, take drugs out of a romanticzed 'risky setting, and put them in a clinical one, and that alone diminishes alot of allure for young people.

Why couldn't they sell liquid cocaine in pharmacies and allow the criminal market to sell powder? Maybe I'm missing something or I'm thinking too much like a crim =/

i think people over estimate legalization of hard drugs it would not impact the situation in south and central america at all. illegal or legal changes nothing for the cartels they will still carry on the murder. Coca can't grow everywhere in the world and especially won't be able to grow in a UK climate. The other viable location for growth is south east asia outside of the tropical jungles of the americas. Cocaine is not like weed where people wont will kill each other over turf and growing areas. The land size required to support the consumption of cocaine for a legal market would also not be viable in most places expect the vast expanse of where its already grown by cartels. You can grow cannabis anywhere in the world. if people could grow coca anywhere they would be doing it already.

I think people don't realize the cartels will never change even if it was legal for them to grow. Money only matters and complete control. And i believe most people just don't want to accept the fact that every time they snorted cocaine myself included you have funded the most violent terror groups to ever walk the earth and have blood up your nose. This is a reason why i never would get back into doing cocaine.
Lmao ...

Ok. so just bc coca doesn't grow in the UK you're saying that the only other alternative is that the UK government will buy cocaine base paste or coca or cocaine hcl from the cartels, like you think it isn't possible for them to obtain coca or cocaine through non cartel related supply chains,?

Lmao ...

Ok. so just bc coca doesn't grow in the UK you're saying that the only other alternative is that the UK government will buy cocaine base paste or coca or cocaine hcl from the cartels, like you think it isn't possible for them to obtain coca or cocaine through non cartel related supply chains,?
I'm not entirely sure why you find @TripSitterNZ's post amusing to be honest. But I don't know the extent of your knowledge on the topic of Cocaine so I'll leave it at that for now (but suffice to say that I disagree with your opinions for reasons which I'm happy to discuss if needs be).

But let me throw a little curve ball in here and one that I'm surprised hasn't been addressed here.

Let's just assume for one minute that this comes to fruition at any point in the next two centuries (full legalization of the production, sale. and possession of Cocaine)! That would make the UK a Cocaine source. And if said Cocaine was imported (whether it be the finished HCL product or any other intermediate): the UK would be a transit hub and provide a path of least resistance as a direct route to the rest of Europe and the East. If it be the latter: it'd become an extension of South America. And to think that the UK would be able to control and police this? I don't see it being possible or doable at all (not without throwing huge resources at the problem and still failing). And unless this idea is accepted by Europe and the East i.e. unless the same was to be instituted in Europe and the East well I don't see this making the UK too popular to say the very least.

As to how you solve the problem at hand: I know not. I've grappled with this one for a long time. And was one of the first to come out guns blazing in support of the idea when this thread was started. But that was before I took a step back and looked at the bigger picture. You will never eliminate the criminal element from this business as there is just too much money involved and not to mention politicians that will thus be corrupted. Even safe supply and simple decriminalization of possession wouldn't eradicate the problem. It may cut it down to an extent. But that's about it. Only way this could possibly, remotely, work (notwithstanding my comments in the previous paragraph) is if these outlets were open 24/7 and the stuff was dirt cheap. And the only way it's going to become dirt cheap is if it's subsidized. And I'll wager the general UK population wouldn't be overwhelmingly in favor of using taxpayer money in order to keep the price of Cocaine down. And one problem leads to another. Dirt cheap, and pure, Cocaine will be bought there instead, cut, and exported. And if it's not dirt cheap thus undercutting the dealers: you'll find that the dealers will be buying, cutting, and selling on the street in smaller and affordable quantities. Back to square one. And we've not even gotten to the part where Crack is concerned (unless by some magical mystical method they come up with a plan that would ensure that HCL cannot be based).

Yeah I know. The inevitable posts are to follow i.e. how is Cocaine different from weed or alcohol. Personal opinion: due to difficulties and costs involved in its production. Anybody can grow weed and anybody can make craft beer (or whatever else). Cocaine cannot be cost effectively produced without Coca Leaf. And the three subspecies of Coca plants that produce the alkaloid are full of shit and very choosy about where they grow (for sure not viable in the UK). Hothouse Coca: doable but again cost prohibitive and certainly not on scale. The list goes on.

Anyway. As noted before: I'd love to get my hands on the actual proposal that was submitted to see what the thought process was. But I've looked on their site and it's nowhere to be found in detail.

Fact of the matter is: while I get the concept of decriminalization and/or full legalization of drugs I (also?) don't see this as being one of them that's a candidate unless a total global shift in policy such as that being suggested to the UK Government by this crowd.

Edit: I seem to pretty much have just retyped @TripSitterNZ's entire post on the topic (unknowingly i.e. only noticed after I posted)! 🤣 Sorry for that!

And the only way it's going to become dirt cheap is if it's subsidized
Citation needed.

Look, okay, to be pedantic, maybe you're right it couldn't be "dirt cheap" exactly unless it was subsidized but it could be a lot cheaper than it is now.

Most drugs aren't expensive bc of the difficulty of producing them, they are expensive bc of artificial scarcity caused by legal issues.

For example, look at the price of pharmaceutical opioids when they were prescribed a lot versus now . Those aren't difficult drugs to make necessarily, no reason they should be that expensive. Cocaine is cheap in south America.

Anyways, I'm not saying legalizing a single drug like this will cut the balls off the cartel. I'm saying that it cannot do harm as far as that is concerned and I think that rent seeking distorting the price and various types of inefficient and greedy behavior that are enforced violently and affect prices thrive more in black markets

Im.not even a huge cocaine fan but , I found the idea that legalization would lead to just as bad supply chains to be ridiculous

Citation needed.

Look, okay, to be pedantic, maybe you're right it couldn't be "dirt cheap" exactly unless it was subsidized but it could be a lot cheaper than it is now.

Most drugs aren't expensive bc of the difficulty of producing them, they are expensive bc of artificial scarcity caused by legal issues.

For example, look at the price of pharmaceutical opioids when they were prescribed a lot versus now . Those aren't difficult drugs to make necessarily, no reason they should be that expensive. Cocaine is cheap in south America.

Anyways, I'm not saying legalizing a single drug like this will cut the balls off the cartel. I'm saying that it cannot do harm as far as that is concerned and I think that rent seeking distorting the price and various types of inefficient and greedy behavior that are enforced violently and affect prices thrive more in black markets

Im.not even a huge cocaine fan but , I found the idea that legalization would lead to just as bad supply chains to be ridiculous
If I provided a citation I'd be citing myself! 🤣

While I'd love to go into the details: I'd just be repeating myself as most of my latest posts are dedicated to the cause. I downloaded the classic synthesis back in the days of dial-up modems, bulletin boards, and Netscape, and thought I'd found some state secret at the time and carried it around thinking that one day I'd give it a bash. Well the laugh is on me. It ain't no state secret anymore to begin with. It's also flawed. And for the first time ever I actually, very recently, sat down with it and worked out the costs (let's forget about expertise and equipment here for a minute). The cost of the chemicals alone vs. the yield makes it a futile exercise. So one thing led to another as is usually the case with me and when I'm chomping at a bit. Short version: there's been many attempts to fully synthesize and improve yields and by qualified and experienced chemists and in controlled environments and in legit laboratories that are worth more than any Cocaine (naturally derived) user could ever use in their lifetime even if they started at birth! 🤪 Alright: probably and exaggeration of sorts but I'm sure you get the picture. So total synthesis is out of the question. Yes you can buy 100% pure Cocaine HCL from any number of chemical companies (I'm not talking about China shit here but from the likes of Sigma-Aldrich/Merck). First: check out the prices.. Second: that pharmaceutical Cocaine isn't 100% synthetic (due again to cost vs. yield) i.e. it's still manufactured using Coca Leaf the only difference being is that it's purified to the nth degree for reference material or medical use. Third (and fun fact): the DEA has found the grand total of only three clandestine labs., ever to date, attempting to produce synthetic Cocaine (only one of which was able to perform a stereospecific synthesis of Cocaine) (long story).

So much for not going into detail! 🤣 Anyway and point is: we're back to Coca Leaf whichever way you slice it. Already addressed I reckon. Well not totally. The correct subspecies of the Coca plant is, and has been, grown in other countries. As things stand now though: it's limited to around four African countries (and possibly one or two places in Asia). Those African countries are pretty much war zones as things stand now. And if that's an overstatement of sorts: at very least they're more corrupt than most other places on the planet. And if they started to produce Coca Leaf on scale: it wouldn't take long for the factions to figure out what they've been missing out on. The ramifications are obvious. This all being said: there's a this pesky organization known as the United Nations and who would like nothing more than to see the Coca plant eradicated totally from the planet. I could go on. But this is all out there. And pretty sure there are some around here tiring of my Cocaine escapades.

Let me try finish here before this turns into another dissertation!

Cocaine in South America is very cheap. Correct. So let's say the UK Government starts buying wholesale and direct to the UK. It would indeed be dirt cheap. Not to mention a dealer's wet dream i.e. buy dirt cheap Cocaine in the UK, cut it, and export it to the rest of Europe and the East. And by the way: it doesn't follow that because it comes direct from South America that it means it's pure (but another long story). But whatever the case: that's changed nothing in South America. The Coca farmers will still be beholden to the Cartels. There is no way they're going to sit idly back while crops are legally diverted to a-n-other producer (no matter where it may be and who is involved) and they're running short on Coca Leaf. Matter of fact and come to think of it while I type this: we could go right back to the grand scale Escobar way of doing things over there. And come to think of it too (my mind runs rampant with this): maybe by eliminating all the middle men you inadvertently move them from their holes and next thing you know they're offing each other in record numbers at Canary Wharf! How does that grab you? 🤣

As noted: I could go on ad infinitum I suppose. Suffice to say that Cocaine is a drug like no other and the only one that I actually know of that is uneconomical to fully synthesize. I know that's a bold statement. And I'm open to correction (I'm sure there'll be Heroin users that will tell me that synthetic Heroin isn't the same as naturally derived Heroin but, in my defense, nothing besides Cocaine has ever been on my radar so for now I'll stand by my statement).

And please don't ask for citations! 🤣 I'm promise you I'm not making this up as I go along. And I'm not uploading a few hundred scientific papers, DEA and UNODC docs., and Teks., and various other papers and articles etc. to prove a point. I think my posts somewhere down below in Neuroscience and Pharmacology at least speak for themselves. Put another way: 36 years of fascination and off and on research over the same period (not use i.e. that was over at least 26 years ago) says I'm not sucking all of this from my left thumb! :) Dunno if it's something to be proud of. But it is what it is.

The above of course in reference to the drug itself, its production, etc.. As to what I think will be the outcome of full legalization: that is conjecture of course and merely an opinion. Based, probably, on how I'd handle things if I was in charge of some or the other Cartel in South America. Not a fuck is anybody getting their hands on my precious plants (not even the government)! :devilish: But then fortunately (or unfortunately i.e. depends on from which angle you come at this): I'm not in charge! 🤣 At the moment!

Short version: there's been many attempts to fully synthesize and improve yields and by qualified and experienced chemists and in controlled environments and in legit laboratories that are worth more than any Cocaine (naturally derived) user could ever use in their lifetime even if they started at birth! 🤪 Alright: probably and exaggeration of sorts but I'm sure you get the picture. So total synthesis is out of the question.
Have Patheon or Teva taken a crack at it and failed? Perhaps there simply hasn't been an incentive up until now for the companies with the real expertise and capability on this front (as opposed to the clandestine, forensic, and academic chemists) to develop a large-scale process to manufacture cocaine synthetically?

I always thought the UK was was more uptight about drugs then we are, i guess i was wrong. Happens often :) As adults i believe we should be able to use what ever drug we want. The government " allows" us to drink ourselves to death or smoke tobacco but dictates what other drug we are allowed to consume. Maybe if all drugs were legalized it would end some of the stigma around addiction and make way for people to get healthy.

Have Patheon or Teva taken a crack at it and failed? Perhaps there simply hasn't been an incentive up until now for the companies with the real expertise and capability on this front (as opposed to the clandestine, forensic, and academic chemists) to develop a large-scale process to manufacture cocaine synthetically?
I don’t know actually. They’ve not come up anywhere in my research. But sure does sound like something worth investigating.

I do have a paper though on large scale synthesis. But then as you say: it was for researching the synthesis itself and no costs were discussed. Matter of fact it may even have been a patent as opposed to a research paper. I shall check. Had my head buried in this rabbit hole now for months on end to be honest. Suffering from information overload if the truth be told.

Thanks for the idea or suggestion though.

This will never happen it would be funny tho would they do drops i would be waiting looking at my traaxk and trace and bare parhmacys would be getting robbed haha like i said before i think psychedelics should be legal but not coke as its really harmfull drug but like say again all drugs should be legal in a free society even heroiYes I agree completely. Coke

Yes Agree with you on the last part!