• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

Imagine doing lines of cocaine in a empty room on a pharmacy, 1 hour away from your home or whatever. They give you like 100 micrograms, you then have to go home while euphoric, just to get home and then go back to the pharmacy to do another line. Is that how its going to work?
My vision is X number of coca leaves per person, per day. Not unjustifiably or tightly capped, but basically enough for every wishing individial's personal requirements, but not enough to start making your own cocaine lab for example.

I say in fact- yes, let's wipe cocaine from the face of the planet. Coca leaves are natural, cocaine is anything but. And Crack is that one extra step towards the devil.

I do not see at all, that this world, and the people in it, actually NEED cocaine.

We just need what is being prevented, blocked, etc and to not be under permanent attack and suppression, on both biological and consciousness levels, before we have even been born from the womb. Literally!

That is what this world needs, far more than legalised cocaine.
I hope this sentiment doesn't get misinterpreted.

crisis / opportunity

hang on to your hats!
Absolutely. It had to happen. Everything needs to be dismantled in order to be restructured.

I personally feel that we are at the absolute eye of the storm, right now. Like, literally on the tilt!

I think there is a good chance actually that things may come good. These psychos are so desperate. This long envisaged dream of theirs was intended and predicted to be achieved by 2000. The goal posts have been forever slipping back, while awareness and consciousness has been rising, taking more and more covert attention and operation to suppress and slow down.

It really was- now or never. No way back now, the final showdown. None of us can see a mere fraction of the actual, overall picture and exactly where things are heading.

It's not going to happen at all - but if it did it wouldn't happen like that, no.

I'm not sure anyone would even feel 100 micrograms anyway :)
On that, 100 micrograms is I'm sure a semantic mistake by the poster. Who I'm sure in mind, meant 100 mg.

Otherwise we are talking complete nonsense lol! And I don't do nonsense!

So 100 mg's of the purest cocaine, in a single dose, would be way too much for most people even hardcore current coke users. Until tolerance is acquired to the ultra pure form and dosage level.

Take a look at the other posts by the original member that posted this and contrast the topics and detail (not to mention writing style, punctuation, and supposed experience) of those posts with the ridiculous question posted here (and I don’t believe the micrograms part was a mistake). There’s something amiss and I’m unable as yet to put my finger on it.
Yes I thought it was in the micrograms to get an effect, I forgot what is the minimum ammount of pure cocaine to get an effect, but its really low, I dont know the units if its micrograms or miligrams or whatever.

My point is that they are going to give you the minimum ammount of it, if it ever gets to that.

Yes I thought it was in the micrograms to get an effect, I forgot what is the minimum ammount of pure cocaine to get an effect, but its really low, I dont know the units if its micrograms or miligrams or whatever.

My point is that they are going to give you the minimum ammount of it, if it ever gets to that.
Well basically, when you are speaking in micrograms, you are discussing almost, but not entirely, LSD.

Pure cocaine would be very effective at about 20 milligrams certainly.

Which is 20,000 micrograms. 10,000 micrograms, or 10 milligrams, would be just about a minimum, worthwhile, reasonable single dose.

Are we seriously having this conversation.

If it ever happens it will be sold in 1g packages and no you won’t need to go cut a line in the back room of the pharmacy, snort it, and gone home, and come back later to snort the rest. Really?

As for 1g lasting 24 hours? You definitely are not a Coke user.
I wasn't at all suggesting there is practicality about the idea of travelling to a faraway chemist, for one single dose.

I don't use coke, correct, as illness and allergies strictly permit it- just LSD (lots), cannabis, Kava and etizolam for me.

But I did use coke many times in my past life and picked up a lot from very longterm experienced hatdcore coke users.

I am talking about, for the most, currently unavailable, ultra pure cocaine.

1 whole gram for 1 day of that stuff, is by all rights excessive, amounting to abuse.

One ultra pure gram of coke should really be able to satisfy 3 people over an evening. When you have absolute maximum purity, it is qualitative as well as quantative, as with most drugs.

And I think this conversation is quite valid, practical and relevant myself. We have just been getting into a few minor particulars.

No way do I see 1kg packages being freely handed over.

Maybe a 1/4 (7 grams). But this is extremely unlikely to materialise, in relation to cocaine specifically, in any quantity, and a Pipe dream of the well meaning organisation behind the proposition.

I think to see pure MDMA capsules in a pharmacy, maybe up to 200mg allowance, being a far more likely proposition.

Buy I am not betting on that any time soon.

Controlled, authorised, psychotherapy session...just maybe!

You keep misunderstanding me! Lol! It’s not you or your posts or your input that is doing my head in. It’s the other dude. Not important though.

Moving on: your excessive and my excessive is evidently two different things! Lol, Back in my day (when there was Coke in Coke) it was usually 2g and rock or two and plenty booze (but the good stuff e.g, not beer). That was a session for two from early evening until sunrise! Now I’m sure it wasn’t 100% pure. Knowing what I know now: probably anything 60% and 80%. Never made you jumpy or paranoid. Smooth as glass. And lovely anesthetic effect and nice drip and no shite clogging up the nose (matter of fact best decongestant I have ever come across). And with the crack of the day: you never “tried” for bell ringers. They just happened. Even used to salivate after a good hit. But that was the ‘80’s of course. And over here at the time: you didn’t just go score off of the street. You had to “know” somebody. Only when it became abundantly available from dodgy dealers (foreigners) on street corners is when the quality dropped through the floor and very fast too. My only saving grace if the truth be told.

As to whether this was ever to happen: I doubt it would be 100% (and by the way I think it was only Merck that once managed to synthesize 100% pure in one experiment). Chances of this being 100% synthetic and sold as 100% pure? I doubt it. They will probably adulterate with an acceptable and nontoxic adulterant and the insert will say “also contains [insert chemical name here]”. That’s my take on it anyway. But hey: if I’m wrong all the better. Just doubt I’ll be seeing this in my lifetime.
Thanks for sharing this. Always of particular interest to me to hear very specific, authentic feedback from experienced users.

What you describe, that still resonates with me. And I did assume you were not addressing me directly, but I adnit I may not have followed your exact meaning entirely.

I just replied anyhow with my own past experience of at least 100 cocaine sessions .

In reference though to most people, I still assert 1 gram could easily suffice a group of 3 for a night.

But I don't dispute your own experience.

And when I say- uktra purity, even my Pharma grade Dutch LSD is about 98% purity as labelked on arrival, as are virtually all, top pharma grade RC's.

So I didn't mean to imply, 100% pure. Just maximum purity according to the best, most sophisticated and thorough production available.

I knew friends, long time hippie older coke users, who were remarkably emohatic about the truly (okay maybe nearly) pure cocaine on an Argentinian Holiday, where it was £6 per gram in 2004.
I don't dispute your points and thanks for sharing.

I mean, they don't seem to have the basic comprehension do they, that they just don't NEED to add all those typical, unnecessary additives and excioients as tgey do with literally all mainstream medicines I know of.

I mean- Lactose in so many different medicines. So many people are allergic to lactose. I could never tolerate any of those medicines myself.

Im sure for example, pure diazepam powder could be provided encapsulated with nothing at all, or rice bran powder if they just have to add something.

You keep misunderstanding me! Lol! It’s not you or your posts or your input that is doing my head in. It’s the other dude. Not important though.

Moving on: your excessive and my excessive is evidently two different things! Lol, Back in my day (when there was Coke in Coke) it was usually 2g and rock or two and plenty booze (but the good stuff e.g, not beer). That was a session for two from early evening until sunrise! Now I’m sure it wasn’t 100% pure. Knowing what I know now: probably anything 60% and 80%. Never made you jumpy or paranoid. Smooth as glass. And lovely anesthetic effect and nice drip and no shite clogging up the nose (matter of fact best decongestant I have ever come across to date) (aside of course from the occasional involuntary nose bleed every now and then). And with the crack of the day: you never “tried” for bell ringers. They just happened. Even used to salivate after a good hit. But that was the ‘80’s of course. And over here at the time: you didn’t just go score off of the street. You had to “know” somebody. Only when it became abundantly available from dodgy dealers (foreigners) on street corners is when the quality dropped through the floor and very fast too. My only saving grace if the truth be told.

As to whether THIS was ever to happen: I doubt it would be 100% (and by the way I think it was only Merck that once managed to synthesize 100% pure in one experiment). Chances of this being 100% synthetic and sold as 100% pure? I doubt it. They will probably adulterate with an acceptable and nontoxic adulterant and the insert will say “also contains [insert chemical name here]”. That’s my take on it anyway. But hey: if I’m wrong all the better. Just doubt I’ll be seeing this in my lifetime.

Whatever the case: I’ve been clean as a whistle where Coke is concerned (barring only two one time excursions in the last eighteen months hence my knowing just how far down this shit has gone). My interest now would be purely of a business nature (but who knows i.e. would I not indulge now and then on ‘80’s type Coke on occasion? Never going to know the answer I guess.). Clean from everything else to (ended up with an unintentional Alprozalam addiction due to over prescription but tapered and kicked that too some years ago). Don’t even fucking drink anymore. Point is: I’m lucid with these thoughts and ideas and plans (just in case there’s any doubt as to where I’m coming from).
And I uderstand you entirely. Coke was never my own thing.

But MDMA, 3500 pills worth in 9 years- more than one E per day, with benders of 5 to 11 days many times, was excessive by definition.

We are all just so variable in which and how much drugs we use and can tolerate, so I respect your experience and appreciate you sharing.

Ok. Now we’re both back on the same page! Lol! Keep your posts and input and insights coming please.
Thanks. I get you again as well, and never questioned the integrity or validity of what you were saying, nor your witts. Far from it, hence my enjoyable engagement with you here today as a great sounding board from who I can easily learn.

You are much clearer headed than myself then lol! I don't use "hard" drugs but have a pretty heavy Etizolam addiction, I use medical cannabis daily for health support, and lots of LSD. 50ug in fact, spontaneously, half hour ago, makes exactly 138.5 tabs in 12 months.

I also drink loads of strong kava every day, so I am still currently quite the druggie in contast lol!

I'm weighing up whether to drop more acid even, like just another 100ug perhaps??

@dalpat077 back at you haha! I too, edited my post above afyer you saw it.

That 50ug did increase. Except by 200, so 250ug and entirely spontaneous lol.

I am a madnut wich me luck!

Here in UK - especially certain parts, they would have to make all the pharmacies 24/7 and manned by a couple armed security guards, to prevent robberies lol.
Vets get robbed enough for ket, hospitals for nitrous, if criminals/addicts knew pure cocaine was only behind some glass of a shut pharmacy, blacked out getaway cars/motorcycles with fake plates and balaclavas would be fucking everywhere 😂 😂 😂

Hey. As long as you don’t overdo things, are taking care of yourself, and it’s not harming others then I say enjoy (gotta be careful here because the other day too I was told that I sound like the typical NA well meaning type sometimes! Lol!).

And I’m not boasting about my sobriety either. I’m certainly don’t wave the flag for sobriety nor am I the “poster child” for such. I just got lucky is all. After ten years of the shit and the quality going down and having spent shitloads of money on it: I just said “no more” getting ripped of by these lowlifes. And that was that. I know full well that these lowlife dealers ruined my Coke career and inadvertently weened me off with their crap. Had the status quo remained the same: my story would probably have been VERY different. So I am well aware that I’m no better than anybody else or stronger than anybody else. I just never had to hit rock bottom or have something life changing happen to quit. Took a damn long time to stop thinking about the shit though i.e. that went on for a long time and had to avoid certain people and places and settings to avoid being triggered to go and go get ripped off again is all. That wasn’t easy at all. And if I have to be honest: sobriety sucks. I did better in business and all ‘round believe it or not. My life nosedived last year NOT because of substance abuse of any kind and which is ironic to say the least. Sometimes think it would have been easier as at least I would have had all that as an excuse for where I have ended up. Anyway. There’s the background for what it’s worth.

There will always be something mystical and magical for me when it comes to Cocaine. Hence my interest in all of this and this discussion. I have developed “Fentanyl fetish” but only from a pharmacological point of view (long story but for another time although already been flogged to death here and I eventually deleted the threads in interests of harm reduction).
Thanks, I appreciate and can relate to all of that. And again, I never took you wrong at all, like superior attitude compkex haha, bstter than...

I just appreciate honest, authentic people with valid experience thay aren't afraid to share.

So yeah, Im not sure how this unplanned 250ug trip will take me.

I was thinking earlier how, and I expect a lot of people would go along with this- I never much like the comeup on LSD. It is like you get the comedown first in a way, back to front.

@dalpat077 pure coke being purchased and stepped on, 1g turned into 3 or 4g of pub grub for example, would DEFO be happening.

Pharmacies do get robbed though, open or closed, i know a guy who went to prison for armed robbery of a pharmacy just for a small amount of diazepam, for one quick example. And my area of the country is nothing compared to some other parts lol.

I dont think it'll happen. Unless like you say they legalize EVERYTHING. And even then, they would surely need some high end security at the places that sold it all 🤷‍♂️

It would be nice though. Id love to be able to just stroll down the 24/7 pharmacy and score k. Although saying that, when i could go to the 24/7 legal high shop and score mxe, it did lead to serious problems in the long run, lol.

Funny you should mention this because I was thinking about this. It’s one of the few little hiccups I can see coming maybe i.e. the security aspect because you are damn right I think. Mind you: pharmacies (decent ones) do keep a lot of other stuff (Fentanyl for example and not to mention the other synthetic opioids and benzodiazepines and the like). Something to ponder really. Would Cocaine cause such a big problem? Don’t really know. It is something to think about though for sure.

Another potential problem: what about people buying Coke legit but using it as currency to buy something else off the street e.g. Heroin or Fentanyl? Then got to watch out that the whole cycle doesn’t get worse i.e. the legit Coke that’s now being used as currency is then stepped on and sold on the street again by lowlife dealers.

I assume that all of this has been thought out real nice because it’s not as simple an issue as I may have thought it to be (or joked about). And which again comes right back to legalize NOTHING or legalize EVERYTHING and, well, problems solved maybe.
My own mum, a true ex hippie, used to sneak into pharmacies and write her own prescriptions lol! True story.

Not quite the balaclava, but ingenuity and initiative for sure.

Imagine walking into the pharmacy drunk after a night in the pub

"yeah ello there me lover, can i get a gram of coke, a point 5 of H and and a 8th of K please, oh and a pack of fixed head 1mls, pack of 3mls and couple packs orange heads''

Being able to score your drugs and your tools in the same place 🤔 would be bad news for me i think lol

Thanks, I appreciate and can relate to all of that. And again, I never took you wrong at all, like superior attitude compkex haha, bstter than...

I just appreciate honest, authentic people with valid experience thay aren't afraid to share.

So yeah, Im not sure how this unplanned 250ug trip will take me.

I was thinking earlier how, and I expect a lot of people would go along with this- I never much like the comeup on LSD. It is like you get the comedown first in a way, back to front.
come up is always the hardest part of LSD especially high doses it all pays off once you hit the 3-4 hour mark. I always try meditate my way through letting go but keeping a intense single point focus while between the two realities before the LSD reality comes to full life

The decor and furniture and music and everything geared toward the psychonaut fraternity for instance. And there would be medical staff on hand, trip sitters, that type of thing but in a sort nice place as opposed to some clinical type setting. Could be a “menu” of what’s available, run “specials”, that type of thing
I think that sort of thing would be more akin to 'cafes' rather than pharmacies. Unless of course they opened pharmacies specific for drugs and nothing else.
Can't imagine 85 year old Agnis going in to get her cough medication or 90 year old Frank going to score himself some Anusol are going to appreciate trippy psychedelic music and decor much 😂😂😂

come up is always the hardest part of LSD especially high doses it all pays off once you hit the 3-4 hour mark. I always try meditate my way through letting go but keeping a intense single point focus while between the two realities before the LSD reality comes to full life
Indeed. Wouldn't the option of a fast forward button be nice at such times!
The heavier comeups are hard for me personally because I never have ANY mental energy, let alone enough for a full LSD experience.

Also is far more difficult when very uncomfortable and restless physically.

But like you say, we keep putting ourselves through it for that golden glory that can be found when the trip settles out. Quite intense at 1 hour so far!

Honestly if it's a true 250 I'd be unable/unwilling to type at 1 hour

Have a wonderful night...I just love lsd at high-ish doses, wondereful drugn and I'm seriously 'good' at taking it LOL...creation of verrry safe and vibey spaces where one can truly let go, as needs must

@AutoTripper

I am the centre of this universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
And it's all moving relative to me
It's all a figment of my mind
In a world that I've designed
I'm charged with cosmic energy
Has the world gone mad or is it me?

I'm the creator of this universe
And all that is was meant to be
So that we might learn to see
The foolishness that lives in us
And stupidity that we must suss
How to banish from our minds
If you call this living, I must be blind

Last edited:
Well now. Yet another point you correctly make. I agree about the “cafes” (although my idea was more of a lounge type setting and which Agnis and Frank would not necessarily want to frequent at their age). But now we come to the next issue. Whether it be legal Cocaine or psychedelics: wonder what the law would be and how it would be imposed or enforced when it came to the RESALE of the now legitimate Cocaine or LSD or MDMA? Not as simple as it seems at face value now. And if it went the prescription only route well you’d be right back to square one not so?

This thread, this concept, and this proposal is fascinating to me but taxes my brain too. So from me it is also goodnight! Lol!

Thanks everyone for the great posts and sharing of ideas.
Haha, my brain is taxed believe!

And yes @ageingpartyfiend definitely 250ug legit exact. At 1 hour yes, typing was more difficult, but distraction always helps. Nearly 2 hours now so still some riding to go.

Haha, my brain is taxed believe!

And yes @ageingpartyfiend definitely 250ug legit exact. At 1 hour yes, typing was more difficult, but distraction always helps. Nearly 2 hours now so still some riding to go.

last time I was 2 hours into 250ug I was watching universes being created by 1000 foot tall hindu gods and having to deal with, time completely stopping, that kinda shizzle :)

I mos def wouldn't have been able to type, nor even know what a computer was :)

last time I was 2 hours into 250ug I was watching universes being created by 1000 foot tall hindu gods and having to deal with, time completely stopping, that kinda shizzle :)

I mos def wouldn't have been able to type, nor even know what a computer was :)
Well I have always been extremely grounded. 4 hours in, just hitting some potent vaporizer with Bluedream Sativa.

Sometimes I do wish I wasn't so god damn sane lol!