• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

Nah, it won't happen in my lifetime. Have to see them first decriminalisation of weed, which is the first logical step. No way of seeing hard drugs legalised before weed, it makes no sense

But the clickbait worked

Fucking stupid, not even reading the thread as it's a terrible idea, fucksake what's this world coming to, real heroin to junkies makes me want to start back up, I love my K where my free fucking K eh, or where can I buy it OTC for harm reduction? I'll go out and buy what I thinks K and use that yeah, I still won't get free drugs

Fuck this shit I'm out!

Nah, it won't happen in my lifetime. Have to see them first decriminalisation of weed, which is the first logical step. No way of seeing hard drugs legalised before weed, it makes no sense

But the clickbait worked
Exactly. One decade at a time right? I think weed will eventually be decriminalsed.in UK. May take even longer than 5 years now though.

I hold more realistic hope for psilocybin and leading on from that MDMA, LSD and possibly ketamine being used and experimented for mental health therapy and PTSD in the future.

I think this is far more probable and workable than simply stacking the shelves of the pharmacy lol!

I don't personally think that would be the right way to go about it but I think to not decriminalize all drugs is just Dark Ages Madness.

Last edited:
Remember when Labour downgraded cannabis from class B to C? They soon got cold feet when everyone started treating it as legal and upgraded it again. We've been furiously back peddling ever since...

Fucking stupid, not even reading the thread as it's a terrible idea, fucksake what's this world coming to, real heroin to junkies makes me want to start back up, I love my K where my free fucking K eh, or where can I buy it OTC for harm reduction? I'll go out and buy what I thinks K and use that yeah, I still won't get free drugs

Fuck this shit I'm out!
But you would hope to get prescibed, ultra pure ketamine no? No need for such a harsh tone my friends we are all on the same side here we all care about each other and only want the best please remember that.

Remember when Labour downgraded cannabis from class B to C? They soon got cold feet when everyone started treating it as legal and upgraded it again. We've been furiously back peddling ever since...
It will come. Just a matter of time. 5 to 10 years is actually possible for full decrminalisation of cannabis in the UK. Home rowing rights aside.

So after banning all psychoactive substances except for alcohol, tobacco and caffeine you think they're going to make cocaine and MDMA available in pharmacies?
Yeah, I don't see this happening anytime soon. Seems like the UK is going backwards in regards to legalization and drug policy, but that's just my view as an outsider.

I'm telling you.....they'll ban pints and tea next and then bam! You go to one extreme socio-politically and the only place to go after that is the the other extreme after the inevitable reaction.

Yeah but that helps anxiety and look what coke does to people broke me and my ex up, and ecstasy has also killed people, I didn't mean to sound so harsh, sorry

Horseriding, paragliding and swimming have also killed people. A mate of mine died after falling over when jogging.

Have got two friends who have kids with absolutely ruined bladders from Ketamine

Am not opposing anyone's view, just spraying a haze over the black and white thinking.

I'm totally anti-prohibition by the way. Legalise, legislate, educate.

There is nothing wrong with it. That's why god made it. It"s all natural. Just like the poppy seeds.
But it's the people that turn evil and mess everything up. Just evil and destructive from the inside. 👺

Yeah but that helps anxiety and look what coke does to people broke me and my ex up, and ecstasy has also killed people, I didn't mean to sound so harsh, sorry
That's no issue, sorry if it felt like I was reproaching you, I think I was on a trip at the time.

I do think it would be much better if people could access ketamine legally. There are legal ketamine analoges being sold from Germany.

I never got into cocaine myself, sure I took it plenty of times, as well as anything and everything , but moreso because it was others round me really into it, as like a social thing sessioning together.

I was more into MDMA, LSD and Ketamine, shrooms, when it came to class A's.

Coke certainly has lots of negatives.
However ketamine is not exactly body friendly in the long run, depending on the person and pattern of usage.

Those stories about bladders being destroyed are very true.

I wonder, if MDMA had been legal since ever, with openly available harm reduction advice and education, which we barely heard a winkle of when I took my own share of well over 3000 pills decaded ago, whether more or less people woukd have died from MDMA.

I think at the least, in a fully legal MDMA scenario, there would be a better chance of somebody receiving effective treatment and medical support in time, which would surely also be much more advanced and tailored to treating acute MDMA toxicity and side effects.

I'm not sure I would ever make an argument for PCP legalisation, in contrast.

But I definitely support decriminalisation.

There is nothing wrong with it. That's why god made it. It"s all natural. Just like the poppy seeds.
But it's the people that turn evil and mess everything up. Just evil and destructive from the inside. 👺
Well there you have it, it's dead simple really. Make organic coca leaves available to everybody to chew.

Natural doesn't always mean harmless, clearly. The main issue is that prohibition obviously doesn't work and causes a a lot more problems than it solves - it's not even a close call

I think the UK gov will eventually legalise cannabis cos £££

There are possibilities for things like mdma, ket, even some psyches being made available medically under strict supervision in the next decade or so.

Highly doubt anything more progressive than that is less than 25 years off, minimum.

Natural doesn't always mean harmless, clearly. The main issue is that prohibition obviously doesn't work and causes a a lot more problems than it solves - it's not even a close call

I think the UK gov will eventually legalise cannabis cos £££

There are possibilities for things like mdma, ket, even some psyches being made available medically under strict supervision in the next decade or so.

Highly doubt anything more progressive than that is less than 25 years off, minimum.
I personally think if this world and civilisation makes another 25 years, we will either be living a a remarkably more peaceful and progressive society...

Or we will be so dumbed down by technology, A.I. , poison, mind control, that most people will be so unconscious they will have no conscious desire for anything, just be like pawns on a chess board, which is what the Elite have envisaged for humanity since day one, and are desperately trying to forcibly and cunningly implement right now with the pandemic hoax.

(I'm not disputing the existence of the virus- I had it bad myself, or the severe impact on certain individuals, but the entire thing is the greatest engineered deception, trick and attack on humanity we have ever witnessed.)

The Bible, which I hold no specific beliefs or conclusions about either way, and I am not christian, nor do I dispute or oppose Christianity...talks of the last days, in particular- the great deception!

This is it right now. These are the last days. Things could go in any direction. They could get unimaginably better. Or decididly and irreversibly worse.

Or total destruction and obliteration of all things living on planet earth, for however many years or milennia, until the planet regenarates itself once again to begin with life afresh.

Last edited:
I personally think if this world and civilisation makes another 25 years, we will either be living a a remarkably mote peaceful and progressive society...

Or we will be so dumbed down by technology, A.I. , poison, mind control, that most people will be so unconscious they will have no conscious desire for anything, just be like pawns on a chess board, which is what the Elite have envisaged for humanity since day one, and are desperately trying to forcibly and cunningly implement right now with the pandemic hoax.

(I'm noy disputing the existence of the virus, or the severe impact on certain individuals, but the entire thing is the greatest engineered deception, trick and attack on humanity we have ever witnessed.)

The Bible, which I hold no specific beliefs or conclusions about either way, and I am not christian, nor do I dispute or oppose Christianity...talks of the last days, in particular- the great deception!

This is it right now. These are the last days. Things could go in any direction. They could get unimaginably better. Or decididly and irreversibly worse.

Or total destruction and obliteration of all things living on planet earth, for however many years or milennia, until the planet regenarates itself once again to begin with life afresh.

Am reasonably close to your thinking - exciting times on the Planet Earth 2020 show - a real cliffhanger!

Imagine doing lines of cocaine in a empty room on a pharmacy, 1 hour away from your home or whatever. They give you like 100 micrograms, you then have to go home while euphoric, just to get home and then go back to the pharmacy to do another line. Is that how its going to work?

Am reasonably close to your thinking - exciting times on the Planet Earth 2020 show - a real cliffhanger!
I actually had an incredibly powerful, lucid and intense visionary dream that this was going to happen in the world, about 8 months before we heard any mention of covid.

I have always had psychich, prophetic visonary dreams. But this particular one was equally, the most frightening, and yes- "Exciting", actual experience of my 40 year life.

It was only a 5 or 6 second dream, but it was as impactful and real and intense as any experience I have ever had.

I then had an additional follow up visionary dream, from the eyes and angle of the Elite. That was even more scary. Again, vefy short, quick flickboof comic style cartoon of images in sequence, with powerful meaningful symbology.

So I draw from this, if nothing else, that this was ALWAYS going to happen. And whatever will be outcome, was always predetermined to an extent.

That old philosophical argument of pre-determinism vs free will, which we bashed our heads over in University Philosophy classes.

I kind of support both, which is virtually a contradiction. But we are always thinking in 3D, "illogocal" logic. Hence the importance of keeping as open a mind as possible.

I try my best to hold hope and accept at the same time.

Imagine doing lines of cocaine in a empty room on a pharmacy, 1 hour away from your home or whatever. They give you like 100 micrograms, you then have to go home while euphoric, just to get home and then go back to the pharmacy to do another line. Is that how its going to work?

It's not going to happen at all - but if it did it wouldn't happen like that, no.

I'm not sure anyone would even feel 100 micrograms anyway :)

I actually had an incredibly powerful, lucid and intense visionary dream that this was going to happen in the world, about 8 months before we heard any mention of covid.

I have always had psychich, prophetic visonary dreams. But this particular one was equally, the most frightening, and yes- "Exciting", actual experience of my 40 year life.

It was only a 5 or 6 second dream, but it was as impactful and real and intense as any experience I have ever had.

I then had an additional follow up visionary dream, from the eyes and angle of the Elite. That was even more scary. Again, vefy short, quick flickboof comic style cartoon of images in sequence, with powerful meaningful symbology.

So I draw from this, if nothing else, that this was ALWAYS going to happen. And whatever will be outcome, was always predetermined to an extent.

That old philosophical argument of pre-determinism vs free will, which we bashed our heads over in University Philosophy classes.

I kind of support both, which is virtually a contradiction. But we are always thinking in 3D, "illogocal" logic. Hence the importance of keeping as open a mind as possible.

I try my best to hold hope and accept at the same time.

crisis / opportunity

hang on to your hats!