• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

trogere

Bluelighter
That is literally the entire point. Using it now does fund criminal organizations, because it is illegal. If it were legally produced, sold, and regulated it would take ALL of the power away from the cartels/gangs/terrorists who currently make and sell it, as they would have no means of funding. Governments aren't willing to legalize drugs just because people wanna get high (they couldn't give two shits what you want or don't want), obviously they'd prefer people not get high, they're only doing it as a tactic to cripple the criminal organizations who sell it now.
I think governements are legalizings drugs to help their friends make clean money selling legal drugs. In Canada, the legal weed businesses are all close to Justin Trudeau and the liberal party.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
I think governements are legalizings drugs to help their friends make clean money selling legal drugs. In Canada, the legal weed businesses are all close to Justin Trudeau and the liberal party.
That's also fine by me. Instead of raising taxes on everyone across the board like that same liberal party loves to do, taxing legal drug sales seem like a good source of revenue. I already think I pay WAY too much in taxes, I would vomit if they try to increase my income tax by a penny. I live in a state with no state income tax (though nobody can hide from federal income tax), no sales tax, and no personal property tax (cars, etc). I get to keep most of the money I've made. I have in the past lived in states where they tax everything and it's disgusting especially since the vast majority of that money goes to stuff that has nothing at all to do with me. You want me to pay tax on luxuries like prepared food and alcohol? I'm okay with that, if I'm feeling particularly broke I can go without. Same with legalized drugs, that is pure luxury leisure activity, if I can't afford to pay a few cents on the dollar whenever I buy a high quality bag of drugs from a clean safe government controlled source, then I clearly shouldn't be buying drugs in the first place.

trogere

Bluelighter
That's also fine by me. Instead of raising taxes on everyone across the board like that same liberal party loves to do, taxing legal drug sales seem like a good source of revenue. I already think I pay WAY too much in taxes, I would vomit if they try to increase my income tax by a penny. I live in a state with no state income tax (though nobody can hide from federal income tax), no sales tax, and no personal property tax (cars, etc). I get to keep most of the money I've made. I have in the past lived in states where they tax everything and it's disgusting especially since the vast majority of that money goes to stuff that has nothing at all to do with me. You want me to pay tax on luxuries like prepared food and alcohol? I'm okay with that, if I'm feeling particularly broke I can go without. Same with legalized drugs, that is pure luxury leisure activity, if I can't afford to pay a few cents on the dollar whenever I buy a high quality bag of drugs from a clean safe government controlled source, then I clearly shouldn't be buying drugs in the first place.

I'm OK with the taxes on the drugs. What I'm less fan of is how the licences are distributed. Contributors to the party are getting a monopoly, you can't get into that business if you're not close to the party. Often, these businesses uses complex fiscal strategies and the rich owners will put the profits into fiscal paradises.

I would prefer a model that gives a chance to smaller businesses using organic processes.

allone

Bluelighter
i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.

and what are the poor farmers able to survive on there? coffee alone?? im pretty sure thats like the biggest business there with big corps controlling its input. lots of small farmers and poor people only survive because of things like cocaine. and yes, im sure those big bad asshole cartels take much better care of them than any of that crappy corrupt government ever would.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
and what are the poor farmers able to survive on there? coffee alone?? im pretty sure thats like the biggest business there with big corps controlling its input. lots of small farmers and poor people only survive because of things like cocaine. and yes, im sure those big bad asshole cartels take much better care of them than any of that crappy corrupt government ever would.
Dunno if anybody saw this thread (below). Interesting. Doable? Cannot really comment. But I wouldn't be so sure about the Cartels looking after the farmers as purported. Whether or not this would improve matters: well that's the theory I suppose. But I don't see the Cartels allowing this to happen. Then again: they're not what they used to be either since the Escobar days so far as I can tell. As but one example of what I'm saying check out the documentary (also below) (it's new and from DW). Back in the day: I'm pretty sure that base would have been flattened by now. That said: it appears they've adapted with the times.

I'm OK with the taxes on the drugs. What I'm less fan of is how the licences are distributed. Contributors to the party are getting a monopoly, you can't get into that business if you're not close to the party. Often, these businesses uses complex fiscal strategies and the rich owners will put the profits into fiscal paradises.

I would prefer a model that gives a chance to smaller businesses using organic processes.
That's the problem with all of these ideas. Just take a look at the weed business and where production has been supposedly legalized (in America). Entry to the market comes at such a cost and is fraught with legalities etc. End result: the small growers are still kept out of the market. Defeats the entire purpose. It's currently being debated in Parliament here now i.e. be keen to see if they make the same fuck up (my guess is that they will i.e. the legal growing and export will be put into the hands of a select few. who have huge resources, and who are somehow or the other connected to government and the poor dude who could actually make a living out of the business will be excluded).

S.J.B.

Administrator; Moderator: DitM
Staff member
Entry to the market comes at such a cost and is fraught with legalities etc. End result: the small growers are still kept out of the market. Defeats the entire purpose
I would say that the main purpose of legalization is to allow drug users to partake in the consumption of a given drug without any crimes having to have been commited in the process, and for them to be able to access a safe, regulated supply of that given drug. The number of small growers doesn't really affect that. Open markets, especially those in industries with stringent regulatory systems like pharmaceuticals, naturally tend towards large companies dominating the market. Here in Canada, we have special provisions in our cannabis legalization law to allow for smaller, boutique cannabis growers to access the market, and people have the right to grow their own as well. But like with alcohol, and tobacco, most of the cannabis being consumed will come from large companies. This is how legal markets work generally. There's no reason that drugs that were previously illegal should be different. Any individual has the right to support only small players via their purchases, but those small players are going to have to have the ability to navigate a complex regulatory system. As they should.

There are plenty of small players in the Canadian cannabis market. Take a look at the list of the 565 (!) companies licenced to cultivate, process, and/or sell cannabis in Canada. I count 147 of them operating under a micro-cultivation and/or micro-processing licence.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
There are plenty of small players in the Canadian cannabis market. Take a look at the list of the 565 (!) companies licenced to cultivate, process, and/or sell cannabis in Canada. I count 147 of them operating under a micro-cultivation and/or micro-processing licence.
Well that's good news. And I wasn't aware obviously. But bear in mind you're talking Canada here (and so far as I can tell and everywhere I look: Canada has its shit together).

Nice post though (all of it I mean).

ions

Bluelighter
Coca tea is nice. But enough coca leaves you can extract an amount of cocaine you just need the right chemicals. I think bringing back the coca delisse could be a step in the path we need to go on. But it's all decocainized. Then there's crack and crack is whack. MDMA is also very good to us. If you wanna stimulate the economy, put cocaine on the market. Just sayin.

TheAcetylationGame

Bluelighter
eantipure cocaine synthesis is not easy. and the few methods out there for a total synthesis requires many steps with extremely low yields and formation of many inactive stereoisomers. if it was easy it would of already been done. Cartels have employed many phd biologists and chemists in the past since the 1970s to try come with ways of expanding their business. Natural cocaine is the highest quality even higher than total synthesis and way way cheaper. Nature is the most efficient chemical factory in the world. People can not compare the usage rates of cannabis legalization to a hard addictive substance such as cocaine or meth. These things were once legal in the past. With the state of UK drug usage and binge drinking its clear the British can not control their substance use and if cocaine was made legal usage would increase among the entire populace and those with full blown addictions will most likely be totally defeated by the drug. Decriminalization is totally different to legalization and decriminalizating drug use is what i would support but still sentencing dealers smugglers etc to jail while the end user is given health treatment to treat addiction. Hell cocaine use could be totally avoided if they legalized 5meo dmt and gave that to every user at the pharmacy under a controlled setting.

Mike tyson only kicked his cocaine usage due to smoking the toad.
Lol 5 methoxy-dmt is a magic cure for cocaine dependence?! How did I miss that...

but seriously psychedelics obviously have some utility in treating addictions but to suggest that they will be effective all the time and for every patient is completely ludicrous

agnosia

Bluelighter
ok not sure why i am wasting my time explaining this to you. i have over 30 years experience taking drugs, i retired in my late 20's and have been on a binge for... a long while. i eat very well, run every other day for about an hour, and take breaks often. i rercently started my own personal lab because of how shitty the meth in the usa is. now i am not referring to those of you that can buy it on the street from the few remaining cooks in middle america, i know some of that stuff is real becasue my cook who is now in jail used to ship it to me after cleaning it up.

he has a phd in chem and 20 years experience cooking. not book knowledge like 99 percent of you on this site but real practical knowledge. i sometimes send him some of the 'theoretical' responses given by people on this site and all of them so far were way off and would not work in an actual lab. no nerds, the meth mexicans make does not contain ehedrine anymore - this was the main ingredient for making meth that actually kept you up and gave you that wonderful euphoria. without giving out too many details certian people have been falsely promoting meth on the darknet markets as the same old stuff that's always been around but i know this person through my cook very well and he has told me that he is full of shit and does it for the money. my meth cook has also tried/tested the cartel shit and yes it passes all the regent tests . blah . blah. but he has also said the same when putting it through his tests. now unless anyone here has 20 years experience making meth and wants to argue that then be my guest. but like i said even the dealers and the main guy pushing meth on all the boards is a good friend of mine and they all know it's horsehit except you guys.

plus like i have said in another thread. i have access to both products. bam. right in front of me and one line of the meth from my cook keeps me up and euhporic for 8 hours plus. the cartel shit gives me a headache a minor energy increase for maybe 30 minutes. the cartel meth is almost always spiked with either caffeine or some opiate to negate it's negative effects and that is what you guys are thinking is a meth high.

again. if anyone can point me to a dealer online with the real deal i will buy them a kilo in exchange. but guess what i know most of the players behind the markets having started about 6months after silk road began ( btc was only FOUR bucks!! ) and they can't move the cartel stuff anymore except to ignorant users like yourselves.

now if there are any real meth users on this board you know i am right . sure i am an asshole and english is not my first language but these are the facts people. wake the fuck up.

so yeah i will bet my life on it. i know most of the people in the supply chain for the online markets and they agree 100 percent with this so keep doing what you are doing guys. i am the crazy one.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
ok not sure why i am wasting my time explaining this to you. i have over 30 years experience taking drugs, i retired in my late 20's and have been on a binge for... a long while. i eat very well, run every other day for about an hour, and take breaks often. i rercently started my own personal lab because of how shitty the meth in the usa is. now i am not referring to those of you that can buy it on the street from the few remaining cooks in middle america, i know some of that stuff is real becasue my cook who is now in jail used to ship it to me after cleaning it up.

he has a phd in chem and 20 years experience cooking. not book knowledge like 99 percent of you on this site but real practical knowledge. i sometimes send him some of the 'theoretical' responses given by people on this site and all of them so far were way off and would not work in an actual lab. no nerds, the meth mexicans make does not contain ehedrine anymore - this was the main ingredient for making meth that actually kept you up and gave you that wonderful euphoria. without giving out too many details certian people have been falsely promoting meth on the darknet markets as the same old stuff that's always been around but i know this person through my cook very well and he has told me that he is full of shit and does it for the money. my meth cook has also tried/tested the cartel shit and yes it passes all the regent tests . blah . blah. but he has also said the same when putting it through his tests. now unless anyone here has 20 years experience making meth and wants to argue that then be my guest. but like i said even the dealers and the main guy pushing meth on all the boards is a good friend of mine and they all know it's horsehit except you guys.

plus like i have said in another thread. i have access to both products. bam. right in front of me and one line of the meth from my cook keeps me up and euhporic for 8 hours plus. the cartel shit gives me a headache a minor energy increase for maybe 30 minutes. the cartel meth is almost always spiked with either caffeine or some opiate to negate it's negative effects and that is what you guys are thinking is a meth high.

again. if anyone can point me to a dealer online with the real deal i will buy them a kilo in exchange. but guess what i know most of the players behind the markets having started about 6months after silk road began ( btc was only FOUR bucks!! ) and they can't move the cartel stuff anymore except to ignorant users like yourselves.

now if there are any real meth users on this board you know i am right . sure i am an asshole and english is not my first language but these are the facts people. wake the fuck up.

so yeah i will bet my life on it. i know most of the people in the supply chain for the online markets and they agree 100 percent with this so keep doing what you are doing guys. i am the crazy one.
if the meth aint from burma its probably dogshit.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
The idea that any user or any dealer “knows the cook” is increasingly laughable in Australia. I can’t comment on America.

While it may be possible scrounge enough materials and precursors to make a gram or two of shake n bake no-one but the members of highly organised crime syndicates can get enough precursor to make profitable quantities.

Almost all the meth in Australia is made in Southeast Asian factories producing hundreds of kilos a month. This is principally but not exclusively Burma. The economics are such that only 1 kilo in 15 needs to safely make it all the way to the Auatralian importer/wholesaler.

These factories obtain their precursors from China and have no problem getting whatever they need in industrial quantities.

There do seem to be a few industrial level manufacturers in Australia and their product, if it really is Australian made, is indistinguishable from Burmese meth in effect although the crystals are different.

Get the right dealer and both types lose only a few % in an acetone wash and a point of either will put an inexperienced user in euphoric orbit for 12-18 hours. That said there is plenty around that has been re-rocked and lost purity and potency.

As far as I’m concerned the main difference between the 90s and now is that back then we were shooting amphetamine sulfate not methamphetamine and the high between the two is very different. The meth high is more euphoric and far less physically speedy than the amphetamine sulfate high.

Dude in the last year since you joined BL you’ve posted the same basic message 16 times. That you are connected to cooks, that you know distributers, the you get the best meth in the world, and everone else is just a chump who who doesn’t know shit about meth.

Your are entitled to your opinion and you are not really breaking any site rules but it’s getting pretty tiresome. There are many very experienced meth users on Bluelight including a number with manufacturing experience. They are regularly getting as fucked up as humanly possible on meth that is most likely sourced from Mexico.

The reasons why a present day shot of meth might not put someone into orbit are many and varied - it’s never down to just the quality of the product.

I don’t have any issue with you having a differing opinion about meth but I’d appreciate it if you’d stop inferring that we are all stupid and if you’d maybe back up your claims with some evidence other than personal anecdotes.

No offence intended with this post and I hope you have a great day.

agnosia

Bluelighter
I make my own meth and it is still being made the same old way in a very few small parts of the usa but you won't hear about it because of how had it is to get the precursors. My cook used to make enough for me and him. He was sent to prison about 6 months ago and he told me how to make it before going away.

Luckily for me I live a stone throw from canada where i can buy as much pure ephedrine hcl as i want. All the other ingredients are legal in the states and my method is pretty simple and I can make a batch in a few hours but i can only make 1 gram at a time currently and like most of other cooks will never ever sell it and just keep it for personal use.

Overall though doing the cook is straightforward if you have good teachers and well worth it. I have no background in chemistry. Last time i took it was for an AP class out of a major university through my high school for college credit.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
the chemistry of meth is the most basic shit ever. Out of every drug out there meth is by far the easiest one to make of them all. Making amines is shit that is taught in highschool.

agnosia

Bluelighter
Dude in the last year since you joined BL you’ve posted the same basic message 16 times. That you are connected to cooks, that you know distributers, the you get the best meth in the world, and everone else is just a chump who who doesn’t know shit about meth.

Your are entitled to your opinion and you are not really breaking any site rules but it’s getting pretty tiresome. There are many very experienced meth users on Bluelight including a number with manufacturing experience. They are regularly getting as fucked up as humanly possible on meth that is most likely sourced from Mexico.

The reasons why a present day shot of meth might not put someone into orbit are many and varied - it’s never down to just the quality of the product.

I don’t have any issue with you having a differing opinion about meth but I’d appreciate it if you’d stop inferring that we are all stupid and if you’d maybe back up your claims with some evidence other than personal anecdotes.

No offence intended with this post and I hope you have a great day.

no offense taken and i apologize but this is not an opinion i have. it's been verfified by a cook with a phd in chem and through all the drug dealers i have known over the years.

I guess i reply every once in a while becasue i am jealous if anyone here is gettting any real meth and i want a good connection again. Sorry for beating a dead horse but most people have caught on by now and meth is not selling very well at all on the markets. most meth heads are now trying to get good speed or are buying cocaine. Meanwhile on bluelight ...

but like i said that will be the last time i mention it and i will again say anyone who can prove me wrong i will buy them a kilo. i am a spoiled fuck and do not enjoy making it myself.