• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

chris iapetus

Greenlighter
i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.
It's because they're illegal that their growing, processing & delivering wreaks so much harm. Just like with alcohol prohibition. They're illegal, yet in high demand, therefore a black market will rise to meet the demand, minus any regulation, monitoring, standardization, unionisation, etc etc. If they were legal, society-controlled organizations that are bound to follow laws would take the place of the lawless international drug kingpins & everyone they subjugate, thoroughly use, then discard.

Moschops

Greenlighter
@oldmanjingles

I don't dispute it's still being used in medicine, just that the quantities are vastly different between medicinal vs. recreational.
It also makes me wonder where the cocaine that is used medicinally is grown and processed.

My biggest question is where this plant would be cultivated. I'm all for legalization of all drugs, and selling them in designated locations instead of black markets as it would be better from an HR perspective, and a financial one for society as a whole.
But as far as I know, growing the coca plant in a geographical location where it doesn't naturally occur, for example the UK, would not be a successful endeavor. As it grows in certain climates that would be hard to imitate on a large enough scale that the harvest would actually produce a viable amount of cocaine. But I might be wrong about that.

Chopping down rainforests in South America for peoples nose candy seems like a short sighted idea, even though I'd love to pick up a gram of legal coke when I go out to to buy a bottle of rum.
There's always the option of polytunnels to create the perfect environment, they could also be underground to save space. I think it's a bloody great idea!

It'd be great if they legalised amphetamines too.

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Sell 1 ecstasy tablet per year per customer only
this would give people safe, clean pills and also people know then its a one-off and not to do it all the time

chris iapetus

Greenlighter
There's always the option of polytunnels to create the perfect environment, they could also be underground to save space. I think it's a bloody great idea!

It'd be great if they legalised amphetamines too.
Hey Zuckerberg, Musk & Bezos, we have the next great spaced-race for you all to compete.

Send a fleet of methamphetamine users out to the nearest asteroid, give 'em spacesuits & shovels, & they'll likely just start digging on their own. Keep em well supplied via a PIC line & they could dig a big 'ole pit & tunnels. The hard part will be getting them to stop. Then send in the engineers (no doubt there will be some overlap here, many methamphetamine users can remain creative & effective for years, with a good deal of willpower & support). Install kilometers of sun-mimicing lights, & truck in (anachronism alert) load after load of soil & compost, the lights & soil calibrated to replicate the Amazon or Bolivia or wherever is ideal growing country, plant fuckload after fuckload of coca & poppies, install a rain system that recycles, then bring in the old-timer down-in-the-field experts, pay them way way way more than the cartels do, with the best view in the known universe for good measure. And just let that spacepipe fly.

They'll need a Quality Control department. Who's in ?

P.S. Just think of the first contact scenarios.

LaCuNa

Bluelighter
Before anything hard is ever legalized, weed would have to be legalized first in the U.K