• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Okay, I understand that the IDEA is to reduce harm. But the reality, this only profits from dangerous drug use. People will still be affected and still dying, then what happens when there are wars because the cartels aren’t getting their regular customers or payment anymore? This is absolutely dangerous. Drugs like that are extremely dangerous and addictive. This is why we need God. He can save us from this stuff and deliver us from bondage and sin. He gives us eternal life and saves us from eternal death. And, he can bring you to a new abundant life! May God bless you all! 🙂
Yes. And let’s also not forget that Erythroxylum coca is God’s creation and gift to mankind too! 🤣

>ENLiGHT*

Bluelighter
i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.
What makes any compound ahead of another aside from your moral preconceive?

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
eantipure cocaine synthesis is not easy. and the few methods out there for a total synthesis requires many steps with extremely low yields and formation of many inactive stereoisomers. if it was easy it would of already been done. Cartels have employed many phd biologists and chemists in the past since the 1970s to try come with ways of expanding their business. Natural cocaine is the highest quality even higher than total synthesis and way way cheaper. Nature is the most efficient chemical factory in the world. People can not compare the usage rates of cannabis legalization to a hard addictive substance such as cocaine or meth. These things were once legal in the past. With the state of UK drug usage and binge drinking its clear the British can not control their substance use and if cocaine was made legal usage would increase among the entire populace and those with full blown addictions will most likely be totally defeated by the drug. Decriminalization is totally different to legalization and decriminalizating drug use is what i would support but still sentencing dealers smugglers etc to jail while the end user is given health treatment to treat addiction. Hell cocaine use could be totally avoided if they legalized 5meo dmt and gave that to every user at the pharmacy under a controlled setting.

Mike tyson only kicked his cocaine usage due to smoking the toad.

I've noticed you keep saying that UK users have no self control.

You're fuckin bang on mate!

phenethylo J

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
Legal doesn't have to mean that you can just go and get however much you want. Lots of things are legal but controlled.

With gambling here they're legally required to let you ban yourself from gambling for set time period.

Personally I'd make some drugs fully legal. Marijuana, mdma, and some others. With the only exception being I'd ban advertising (but I'd ban all drug advertising completely including prescription drugs).

The harder drugs, heroin, meth, I'd have available in a controlled system similar to how methadone works.

Fully legal vs fully illegal is a false dilemma.
Here is America we even have tv ads for lyrica and subs

Bare_head

Bluelighter

I wonder how long it will take for the UK to start decriminalisation of drugs.

Not in the next ten years, but i would of said that about the USA ten years ago and look where they are now

I really wish that laws were pushed to make cannabis legal at least it would be a start.

How does it work in the U.S when it comes to having cannabis in your system cause it can stay up too 6 weeks in your system and driving?