• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

U-47700 "Okay" to insufflate? (nasal)

Uden

Bluelighter
recently came across, just wondering if nasal is warned against for any reasons other than the obvious?

Don't know if breaking any rules, this is first post. Please don't ban. Just don't want to accidentally die, so came here. Been lurking in the background as needed for many a year, reading up on various things.

Also would like to say thank you to the site owners, for doing what they do. You have undoubtedly saved many lives.

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight, we are happy to have you (go introduce yourself in the new member introduction section if you haven't already).

There is nothing wrong about what you posted, and I can assure you that people aren't banned indiscriminately here, and if they are banned, it occurs only after a member displays a pattern of severe violations and ignores a number of warnings.

As for your question it is fine to snort i believe but some batches can be pretty caustic. The real danger is not measuring your dose and consuming it with other drugs, particularly benzodiazepines.

Thank you very much for your reply. Do the best not to mix things, as it's known that it can have severe adverse effects.
If it is required of me to introduce myself, I will comply. However if not, I prefer to remain... a tiny person. :)

Edit: Bah... ok. Stop being anti-social... I'll go introduce myself.

Last edited:
Anyone know how long one should wait before taking suboxone? I am starting the bad side of things. I've been hooked on various opiates for around 10 years or more. I don't want anyone to think I just did some stuff once and am complaining about DT's. I've pretty much been in a state of perpetual DT's for those 10 years. This particular opiate or.. RC.. or whatever they call it, this is my first time. (well third time..) And I'm not sure how long I should wait.

Edit: Nvm did some research. Just needed to know if it was short-acting or not. Normally I would have just done the research first but... google and other sites aren't quite as easy to use for that purpose anymore.

Last edited:
Anyone who happens to read this, I personally wouldn't recommend smoking it. I have a friend who regularly smokes it, and she's been having bad coughing fits recently. I'm not sure if the two are related but I wouldn't mess around with smoking this stuff.

Another update.. suboxone does not touch these WD's for me... bad times.

It should work. What doses were you using? Are you sure it isn't some fentanyl derivative because I thought U-47700 wasn't very common anymore...

Also my apologies about the welcome to blue light business, you've been around since 2015 apparently. I must have been stoned and drunk when I said that 😳