• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

U-47700/Eyeballed dose - Awesome, just like Oxycodone!

iamstillalive

Bluelighter
I bought 2 G's from a supplier in China. Delivery was fast, came in six days to my side of the pond in North America. I ordered a .001 scale from China as well, but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to eyeball a dose after waiting two days. Here is my report. Before I get flamed for my lack of implementing HR, I would like to point out I have measured various RC's on a previous .001 scale I had that broke and have become quite adept at eyeballing powders, although in retrospect of this experience I was quite foolish to do so.

Previous opioid experience(in order of most used to least used) - Tramadol(awesome), Oxycodone(my fave), Codeine(meh), Morphine(nice and sleepy), Tapentadol(hated it), and Hydromorphone(only twice). ROA was oral and rectal, I hate snorting and I have a needle phobia.

Previous Opiod history - No opiates used in the last 2 years, except for the occasional codeine I would come across. From the ages of 22-24 was when the bulk of my opioid use occurred which consisted of Tramadol and Oxycodone mainly, and a brief stint of Tapentadol. Never got addicted in that period but then again I was never a big fan of opioids, or at least not a big enough fan to get addicted;). As a result my opioid tolerance coming in to this was basically zero.

5:00 PM - Eyeballed a small mound onto toilet paper(~5-10 mg(?)) and parachuted

6:00 PM - Feeling nothing, so I eyeballed a second mound, this time a little more and parachuted.

6:30 PM - Feeling a little warmth come over my body that I recognize as the beginning of an opioid buzz.

6:45 PM - The warmth hasn't increased so I decide to eyeball a third mound, tho it's a very small mound(~1-5 mg). These two redoses would prove to be a mistake.

7:00 PM - Okay I'm definitely under the influence of an opioid, and a strong one at that. U-47700 is stronger than oxycodone, but less euphoric than oxy, however don't be fooled this still feeeeels gooood.

7:15 PM - I went upstairs to play some video games and could barely keep my balance I feel amazing but at the same time a little nauseous. I don't usually get nauseous on opiates, unless I take too much, so I have clearly taken too much.

7:30 PM - I'm so high that I can't play video games, so I stop and lay down to combat the nausea I am feeling

7:35 PM- I am laying down and I feel sooooo good, waves of warmth are tickling my face, similar to oxy. I start to fade in and out of consciousness, I believe I'm nodding? I haven't felt this strong of a nod before so I'm kinda scared.

7:45 PM - Peak of experience, more of the same, waves of warmth coupled with pleasant sedation. On top of that I'm nodding hardcore.

8:30 PM - The peak is not starting to diminish and turning into a downward slope, high still going strong tho.

9:30 PM - High is still going strong, but I'm not nodding anymore. I can play video games now so I start playing Star Wars kotor II.

10:00 PM - I'm surprised I'm still high, reading the previous reports I thought I would be close to baseline, but I'm still experiencing strong waves of pleasure, that have me occasionally nodding.

11:30 PM - I'm pretty close to baseline now, but I still have a strong opiate afterglow, I decide to hit the hay, I usually like to lay in bed to fall asleep with a little bit of an opioid buzz.

My trip report ends there, but I should add a note that the next day, i experienced strong disassociation, mainly blurred vision and a detached feeling, which was with me until I feel asleep, it slightly unpleasant but really intoxicating, it prevented me from working so take care.

Some final notes

- I also had blurred vision during my experience and the next day after my experience, could've been because I took a higher dose than normal.

- The experince lasted about 5 hours, including an afterglow that lasted into the next day, unusual for what people say is a short duration opioid, HOWEVER, I am completely opioid naive, and my ROA was Oral.

Not much else to say because this was my first experience, i will post more after more experiences, it looks good tho!

Last night i snorted to 15mg lines about 90mins apart and I was feeelin' good. I feel asleep about 40 mins later. Today I was still out of it for a while and then I had a serious headache for a couple of hours in the early afternoon. I felt normal by suppertime. Now I want to do more but I plan to skip a couple days so as to not ruin the trip.

I would dissagree withthe comparassion, and although you know it is bad I still wanna say that shit is pretty fucking potent to be eyeballing. I am not saying I haven't eyeballed doses of mxe or something, but you are playing with fire with stuff that potent. Be careful snorting that stuff as well, if will ruin your nasal cavity quicker than any other opiod I know heard of. I would personally say it isn't much like oxycodone myself but I hardly use opiods these days. Be caredul with that stuff, if is one of those RCs I see ruining lives lately, being opiod naive tread lightly as this is a heavy duty opiod much more so than oxycodone IMO.