• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids U-47700 and pain relief

Wutang_Forever

Bluelighter
Today I rolled my ankle while jogging (ironically my goal was a detox). Anyways bugger swelled up like a hamhock and is tough to walk on. I took 15mg U47700 on a full stomach and it is quite effective, i must say. The mental fog is comparable to a couple of puffs of weed, mood lift is great, no nausea or dizzyness to speak of, and feeling nice and warm. I must say this is far more effective than the loritabs they gave me for my wisdom teeth. All in all a very impressive drug that feels smooth. :)

Haven't touched it myself but all reports point to an effective duration of less than 2 hours, I could see it becoming a horrendous choice as an analgesic very quickly.

yes, thats why i ate it. Effects last about 4 hours with a nice afterglow for another 3. Very gentle comedown compared to snuffing it. Almost comparable to opana, slightly weaker. I'm just really impressed with this chem and how clean it feels. it's mostly about resisting the urge to up the dose/frequency, so far so good. :)
plus i feel like since the effects are so short lived the longer term hangover might also be? speculation here though