• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Two Old Friends of Mine Brutally Murdered Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

junctionalfunkie

Bluelighter
I got a 3 am call this morning informing me that a couple I was pretty good friends with a few years back were the victims of a home-invasion and murder last night. Wife was pregnant, raped. Both their throats slashed.

Only now, 17 hours later, am I emerging from my shock enough to cry. And cry. And cry.

This world is a shithole.

RIP Amie and Kyle. :(

Christ that's aweful. How can humans be so inhumane? So sorry to hear that J.F.! <3 <3 <3

What. The. Fuck.

I'm so sorry to hear that jf. You hear about stuff like this, but it's abstract until it hits close to home.

Cry, mourn, and always remember your friends, but take care of yourself too. Eat a little something, maybe a bit of fruit.

fuck...that is horrible. The society we live in is a shithole (overall), I'll agree with you there.

If you don't mind my asking, did they catch the animal(s) that did this?

This world is in need of an intervension with God. This whole world is going to hell. Keep pulling God out of everything and stuff like this happens. Moms killing their babies, The bible says this kind of stuff will happen in the last days.

I will pray for you and the family of the people this happened to. Im soo sorry to hear this news. I hope this is a eye opener to all of us on this board.

May God be with you,
Sean

JF- I'm sorry to hear that........That is so crazy.

Oh my GOD! Fark dude i am so sorry to hear .. I am lost for words... but i don't think any words can explain how you must be feeling. Take it each day at a time, it's all you can do...

<3

Lot's of love jf <3 Can't even begin to imagine what you would be feeling. No one should have to die that way.

Holy shit. That is absolutely devastating man.
I hope you're okay, and the person responsible is castrated. (not really, but locked up forever and ever)
Much love, and Rest In Peace to your friends..<3

Oh god, jf I am so sorry to hear this. I am crying for you and your loss.
Just know that they are at peace now.
Take care, I hope it starts to hurt less soon. Please PM me if you ever need to talk okay?
Much love <3

Thanks everyone. Wasn't the best of weeks before i learned of this, either.

Apparently, just a random thing; they weren't into drugs or anything sketchy.

What a world.

Tell someone you love them today. <3

that's rough man. really sorry to hear about your loss.
i read about a violent home invasion on a family in sydney today, i cant believe how screwed some people can be.

stay strong my friend. I'm at a loss for words.....I hope they catch these sub-human pieces of shit

that is so hard to hear, is there anyone rl you can talk about it with? Do you know any mutual friends that may have also known this couple? It may be beneficial to sit down and talk with another who knew them as well, reminicse about the good times you had together and keep their memory living on.

Will you be attending their funeral?

hope you dont' mind me asking, but since it was a rape they might get more evidence if the guy didn't use a condom... have you learned any details on leads or anything like that?

Yes, plenty of real life support for me here. Been pretty Valiumed out for the past day.

Nothing in the press I can find out, but I dunno if they would release the victims' names in a case like this. Also, the cops, etc may simply see it as a case of criminals killing other criminals.... "good riddance." 8)

No, I won't be attending the funerals.

Don't know many details beyond what I've said. All I have to go on is word on the street, a lot of which conflicts, and I've been out of that scene and city for a few years.

Thanks for all the sympathies. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.