• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Two New novel Benzos/Thienos coming this way from China soon?

detchibe74

Greenlighter
Two New novel Benzos/Thienos coming this way soon?

Today I spotted these 2 listings on a website based in China;

Nitrazolam - [no sources!!!!]

440px-Nitrazolam_triazolo.jpg

[more info here](http://www.health24.com/Medical/Meds-and-you/Medication/Nitrazolam-Client-20120721)

Adinazolam - 1-(8-chloro-6-phenyl-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,5-a][1,4]benzodiazepin-1-yl)-N,N-dimethylmethanamine

Can't post source as it seems to all ready be on sale (is that against the rules?)
adinazolam.jpg

[Wiki Info](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adinazolam)

What do people think? Will these be any good? And when do you think we'll see them?

Edit: Nitrazolam seems to have very little information floating around about it. CAS number also doesn't seem to exist!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be careful - research has shown that nitro benzodiazepines are more toxic. In a Swedish study, people DID commit suicide with nitrazepam and flunitrazepam (clonazepam wasn't mentioned). I don't know why, but aromatic nitros are, generally, seen as a bad design. I would imagine 1-2mg wouldn't be toxic, but nobody can know for sure.

I would be highly interested in triazolo analogue of nitrazepam. I luckily got to try the N-Pam once and found it most intriguing as a benzo. I'm going to guess it will be doses in low mg if not sub m

On Adinazolam:
Wikipedia said:
Adinazolam was reported to have active metabolites in the August 1984 issue of The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology.[4] The main metabolite is N-desmethyladinazolam.[5] NDMAD has an approximately 25-fold high affinity for benzodiazepine receptors as compared to its precursor, accounting for the benzodiazepine-like effects after oral administration. (REF1) Multiple N-dealkylations lead to the removal dimethyl-aminoethyl side chain, leading to the difference in its potency. (REF5) The other two metabolites are alpha-hydroxyalprazolam and estazolam.[6] In the August 1986 issue of that same journal, Sethy, Francis and Day reported that proadifen inhibited the formation of N-desmethyladinazolam.[7]

So basically, there are *huge* (i.e. much greater than with other benzos) fluctuations in potency depending on whether one is consuming substances that inhibit certain liver enzymes? Can't see this going wrong in any way, no sir.