• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Twelve in hospital after suspected overdoses

mike0 said:
the beige lightnings are definetely not dangerous - just strong as said above :)

agreed....i had a bag full of the little fuckers.....they're strong mdma pills. may be another batch?

BuzzJunkie said:
Ive had no troubles with Monsters Inc but that was going back a while now. :\

But you do know that dealers copy the imprint of certain popular pills in order to fool people into buying their own lesser quality pills that perhaps contain dangerous or lethal substances right?

The symbol means nothing these days. One day you might get some good mdma pills with a certain symbol, next time you get pills with same symbol they are shit.

I was at said event and heard the announcment, was quite suprised (and impressed) with the promoters. I suspect it could be a mixed batch, or 2 identical batches with different chems. A reasonably inexperienced taker I know double dumped the brown Monsters Inc. and was fine, but I met other people who were experienced and got sick from 1.

ahhh crap, SWIM got a hold of some beige monster inc with the () shaped score on the back at the start of this month. They wanted to get the best possible pills as they will be for someone first time, and they want to make an impression. (brisbane city area here)

sypsolo, what area are you in???

*edit, also, what other sorts of forums and boards are there like bluelight where i can research and find info ont hese sorts of things?

Outer east melbourne. These had the same () score.

Symptoms as far as i know were alot of vomiting (I know this happens alot with pills but these guys had only one or two and are very experienced users) and just a general sick feeling, not sure if they were in pain or anything.

thanx.

goddamnit, ims tuck between a rock and a hard place here. i really want to have a good time with this person (who will be new to it all) but i cant get any other pilsl cept the monsters.

on the other hand this person means a lot to me and making them vomit everywhere on their first time would suck beyond what words can describe.

ahhhhhhhh

I suggest you get a reagent test kit to start but with something like this and people are ending up in hospital when in doubt flush them. Pillreports is the best resource for pill information.

i live with my parents so a test kit or anything is out of the equation...we will be taking them tomorrow (if we end up doing it) so ive got limited time to decide.

pillreports says medium dose of MDMA, very very 'smacked out/stoned' effect, with some people saying they suspected another unidentifyable ingredient. overall summary was just an average, if weak, mdma pill.

im not exactly rich and these 2 are my investment for the time being. i cant waste them....ah, im really torn here. :( if only i could speak to someone in my area whod actually tried them.

on a side note, a mate of mine said he had heard that they were the strongest pillt o hit brisbane in a few years, totally mind blowing, but he hasnt actually tried them and i think its probably just ignorant dealer talk.

Ifonly - If you can hide a couple of pills from your parents, you can hide a small bottle of tester. Either that, or buy the sample tester bottle (does about 20 pills), and throw it away after you have tested BOTH those pills (worst case senario).

Stay safe.

You mentioned beige Monsters Inc. Ifonly, I believe it was the brown ones which were a problem.

raver, you have a point. i never actually thought of what form the tester came in. only a small bottle sounds pretty practical, and the sample would definately be the go for me. how do i go about getting them in brisbane thou? and without parents noticing??? :)

mepat.....i think your right. thats awesome.

and to everybody here, just a big thanx to what your all doing. bluelight is invaluable in harm reduction (and although it took me a while to realise this, that is actually what it does. it's not just some cover for druggos to chat behind) and its just really comforting in a world where people will tell you anything, to be able to come here and really check out for yourself what the safest options are.

:D

Mate. Too bad you aren't down here on the gold coast, would happily let u use mine. To find a tester in brisbane, please check the FAQ, because im sure I can't name sources?

mcpilldaddy said:
was there sniffer dogs at the event? i have had previous expereince when young kids see the dogs and freak out and dump all their pills before they have to pass the dogs, only to besmacking out on the floor 45 mintues later

I didn't see any sniffer dogs at the event but they did have sniffer dogs at the train station, at the top of the escalator. Sneaky bastards! You didn't see them until you were almost at the top of the escalator.

Ifonly - "Off ya tree" in the Queen st mall should sell a 'sample' tester bottle. At least the Gold Coast shop does. That would be my advice to you.

Good luck mate :)