C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Atelier3 | Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Tweak Empire - The amped I’m social thread.

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Did anyone come into this drug from an opiate addiction? My first major meth addiction followed a hardcore heroin addiction, which I’d mitigated with methadone at the time.

All this video really is, is a warning against meth use - but it’s interesting that this doctor has seen such a pattern with meth following after opiate addictions.

No. I’ve never had success with opiates. They make me violently ill (ot at least heroin does). The only ‘slow’ drug I’ve ever seriously been into was weed. But after my first taste of speed in the 90s I never touched it again.

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
Exactly where my meth addiction stemmed from. Decided after about 12 years of rly heavy opiate use the only way to ultimately kick it was to move away which worked...for the opiatesI went to live with my piece of shit less than human brother in Minnesota. (Disclosure, I never wanted to be sober just off the pills and heroine, I knew that going there would allow me access to meth as at the time in 2016 I had only every used meth when it was in my beans, ecstasy) My brother ended up setting me up with the fuzz, for no real reason mind you, like I said "PIECE OF SHIT!" It's a long fucked up story but luckily enough for me he is as dumb as he is less than human and called our mom bak here in Florida leaving a voicemail bragging about what and how he did it. If not for that my prison term would have been alot shittier. **Thanx mom for all the canteen $$, love you**

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
I want to throw this out there -- Some of my friends are dead and they're dead because of this shit. I call it the ''Chinese Drop'' am so lucky, so fuckin lucky because I was homeless since I was little and I feel like I had not an angel, Lucifer himself watchin me and when I saw what it did to my friend, I kissed the ground. Because of their body malformation due to this shit they couldn't get a job, a life in one word. Be conscious.

Atelier3

Staff member
Off to look after a 10 year old relative for a few hours. Kid into marathon monopoly sessions. I’m on day 3 and about 6 points worth of high. Seems irresponsible and risky though I feel totally on top of things. Would be responsible to cancel right?

Atelier3

Staff member
As I've said.. I've snorted, smoked and now doing IV. So, I self taught how to IV meth. I just researched BL on "dissolving" meth. Im doing .4-.6 shots an not really feeling SHIT.. I was thinking it may be time to chill since I've been using since July 1st.. I was smoking up until this last week then started I.V. OK, now that I've read up on it.. I can say that there is definitely shit left behind in my spoon..especially the $40 I bought today. It was gunked to my filter an in the spoon too. I only have one connect for meth so I'm limited on choosing other ppl. The shots are pretty thick, bubble moves slowly. I self taught to use .5 meth to 15 water.. also I'm realizing that it never "doubles back".. if i put 15 water..i get 15-16 back solution. Anyone got any tips for my predicament??

Acetone wash shitty gear like that before injecting.

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Off to look after a 10 year old relative for a few hours. Kid into marathon monopoly sessions. I’m on day 3 and about 6 points worth of high. Seems irresponsible and risky though I feel totally on top of things. Would be responsible to cancel right?
Would be the responsible thing to do, yeah. Even if your steady, your behaviour and actions are fine; the second someone finds out you’ve been responsible for the welfare of a child, even briefly, on something like crystal meth.. you might be toasted way worse than crystal ever could on its own.

Its irresponsible to do anything requiring responsibility on meth is the general consensus. I understand that, short of tweaking or psychosis, which is relatively rare, people are often able to function fairly well on it. It’s not this crazy demon face rotting drug that makes you some degraded piece of shit like the general public thinks due to the ad campaigns. Or the examples made of the worst of the worst. But people and the law thinks it is so be careful what you do and where you go..

Just things I tell myself too...

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Ugh, I am not in a good place right now mentally. It is self inflicted. Just need proper rest, food and better hobbies/distractions. tomorrow will be better. Not in the mood to elaborate, just needed to vent... even if I didn't really say much. Sigh.

life Sucks sometimes, eh?

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Here’s what I’ve learned about stim use progression. Whenever I used it as a reward, a treat, a present; always good. No real consequences other than tiredness. Very first time I used it Two get through a rough time or mask or dead and emotional pain, it became a monster. It’s like acid mindset before the ride means everything. Anyone relate?

Alex_1991

Staff member
I’m torched again. Ashen, I reach solemnly for my daily measure. Crystalline waves. Burnout. Burnout.

Riding the vapor, so steamed up, So I go until I’m vaporware. There’s nothing left to me. Burnout.

I callously abuse my body and mind. Irrespective to living, I hit the pipe again. All I’ve got left in this life for the time is a living death I feel. Why? I begin to burn out on the thought, yet again.

I disrespect myself. I feel something else. I’m something else, someone I don’t recognize. But not yet nothing. I’m burning out further, hitting new bottoms.

I’m shattered, looking in. In pieces thrown up and away. Way down inside. All that reflects back are bits of myself. Those pieces I can’t get back. The air cools, it goes dark. Burnt out through and through I still can’t stop.

I’ve illuminated all the endless nights I spent there. I’d shone a light on my own soul, a foreigner in the darkness took me away and out went the light.

I’m a replacement, an ashen man. My skin becoming like leather, my gums receding to grey and my teeth bleed.

I’m full of infection, prone to an incontinent mind. I shit all over the place. I’m disgusted and in hilarity all the same. My life is a joke.

As am I, unrecognizeable, incognizant, maligned. I used to be a better man. I laugh bitterly at my prospects, none. I’ve burned out long ago.

Ive burned my bridges, I’ve burned it all down. I build new lives, I burn it all down again. I’ve watched the world burn, so many times.

I’m burning inside out.

Zero.
Zero.
Zero.
Out goes the light.
The light goes out.
Zero
Zero
Zero

there’s no light left in my life, maybe there never was

burnout
burnout

Last edited:

Alex_1991

Staff member
Been up all night. Last couple hours was working on that song, at least a couple hours. Recorded it, tweaked the video, spliced the audio out, engineered the sound, mixed it, mastered it. Put the audio back into the video. Fuckin iPhones are great man, did it all on the phones built in mic in the regular camera app —> GarageBand —> Dolby ON —> iMovie.

I have expensive audio equipment to directly record either through my actual mics or direct in and this sounds not too bad comparatively. My equipment would be better but this is convenience just doing it all on the phone.

Im bailing on work today. Working on my detox and I have a rheumatologist appt tomorrow too to confirm an autoimmune disease I have going on. Dermatitis, at least. Never bothered dealing with it before because it never did much. Now I’ve had 2 major infections one viral and one probably bacterial spin out of control this year. Between the meth and my health issues I’m starting to go down. Mental health is garbage too. I’ve aged a fair bit the last few months.

Oleander

Bluelighter
Ugh I’m not feeling super up tonight and I hate it. Took a few day break and did my first line around 4 today and it’s whatever ugh I thought it would be so much better honestly 😔😔

Alex_1991

Staff member
Ugh I’m not feeling super up tonight and I hate it. Took a few day break and did my first line around 4 today and it’s whatever ugh I thought it would be so much better honestly 😔😔
I have a tolerance too. I did the biggest IV shot I’ve ever done with crystal yesterday afternoon and I got pretty blasted but nothing over the top or even lasting more than a few hours. We’re getting too used to it I think. The brain can’t replenish vital chemicals involved in feeling good high or sober with constant meth use. It’s dulling my world, and making it a different crazier place slowly but surely.

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Alex,
How long you been traveling at light speed if i might ask? I can relate to that last post lol

Oleander

Bluelighter
I have a tolerance too. I did the biggest IV shot I’ve ever done with crystal yesterday afternoon and I got pretty blasted but nothing over the top or even lasting more than a few hours. We’re getting too used to it I think. The brain can’t replenish vital chemicals involved in feeling good high or sober with constant meth use. It’s dulling my world, and making it a different crazier place slowly but surely.
Ugh I agree

Alex_1991

Staff member
Alex,
How long you been traveling at light speed if i might ask? I can relate to that last post lol
Most of this year I’ve been daily around the clock. Few clean periods, short ones topping 2 weeks or just a little more. Few days here and there. Seldom have I been anything less than warp speed for a very special 2020. Awesome year dude I love it.👌🏻

Alex_1991

Staff member
Huzzah were cultured now! Although I I’ve been largely alone in here lately, any recruits?