C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Atelier3 | Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Tweak Empire - The amped I’m social thread.

Funtimesplease

Bluelighter
no empathy if you owe money.
don't try to get on my good side.
you get disability benefits. i'll take those as a payment.
are you friend of the wizard of the creek?
I owe no person on this planet a damn thing and no person will ever take from me again and I never said I was trying to get on anyone's good side if someone dont like me to bad for them because it's not going to hurt my feelings one bit

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
I owe no person on this planet a damn thing and no person will ever take from me again and I never said I was trying to get on anyone's good side if someone dont like me to bad for them because it's not going to hurt my feelings one bit
That was a very emotional response from you.
Let's chill out now.
I'm not like seriously extorting you or anything.
So, you're a speedhead or what? I do opioids and somehow ended up here. Not tweaking tho or anything.
I'm doing quite well, my sleep schelduce is fucked up tho.
The question about The Wizard of the Creek serious.
He's a fat and stinky old man here who lives in a swamp and is in stimulant psychosis. He legit thinks he's Wizard.
He lives in Ohio too.
@The Wizard of the Creek
Is this your friend?

Funtimesplease

Bluelighter
That was a very emotional response from you.
Let's chill out now.
I'm not like seriously extorting you or anything.
So, you're a speedhead or what? I do opioids and somehow ended up here. Not tweaking tho or anything.
I'm doing quite well, my sleep schelduce is fucked up tho.
The question about The Wizard of the Creek serious.
He's a fat and stinky old man here who lives in a swamp and is in stimulant psychosis. He legit thinks he's Wizard.
He lives in Ohio too.
@The Wizard of the Creek
Is this your friend?
It's all good I'm not mad or pissed I'm in to good of a mood to be lol I use ice and weed not all the time I dont make enough to do anything all the time. No I dont him I dont know very many people here in ohio hell. Like I said it's all good nothing taken personally

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
lol that was funny Deadman. I had good time reading that, I knew you were joking the whole time. I dont tweak anymore either really. i like ritalin and dexedrine now and then though, but when I take my 110 mg of methadone and my 2 mg of clonazepam and 2 mg of nabilone, and half a gallon of coffee im as good as tweakin!

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Well I'm embarrassed 😞 . Sorry for the emotional diarrhea earlier. I just hit the a-pcyp a little too much too quickly and catapulted myself into one mother of a panic attack along with some mild visual and auditory hallucinations. It's been quite awhile since my last pyro use, I forgot just how crazy things can get.

I took some etizolam, forced myself to do some breathing exercises and eventually got myself to calm down. Didn't flush but came pretty damn close to it. I've put it away for now, I think I'll keep what's left for another day.

But the first moment of that first hit was like getting smacked with one hell of a memory train. That smell/taste followed by the rush, such a strong association. I really do miss it at times despite the hell it put me through.

Hope everyone else is doing well...

Well I'm embarrassed 😞 . Sorry for the emotional diarrhea earlier. I just hit the a-pcyp a little too much too quickly and catapulted myself into one mother of a panic attack along with some mild visual and auditory hallucinations. It's been quite awhile since my last pyro use, I forgot just how crazy things can get.

I took some etizolam, forced myself to do some breathing exercises and eventually got myself to calm down. Didn't flush but came pretty damn close to it. I've put it away for now, I think I'll keep what's left for another day.

But the first moment of that first hit was like getting smacked with one hell of a memory train. That smell/taste followed by the rush, such a strong association. I really do miss it at times despite the hell it put me through.

I hate to say I told you so homie, usually people pay for drugs to prevent or "cure" panic attacks...
I say " No vale la pena". Take care, take something to really calm you down and evaluate the flushing down process again sounds like you where really on the right track for a while, and hug your wife buy her so me flowers! 💐

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member

What did you think of the a-pcyp?

The place im at currently for treatment replaces everyones Drug of choice with a pharm grade substitute. One guy who was abusing meth gets 2 36 mg methylphenidate capsules every morning to help him and another recieves Dexedrine. I personally just get benzos and methadone, but ya here they treat amphetamine addiction with drug replacement therapy.

And ya synthetic cathinones seem to lead to psychosis really fast. I had a total psychotic episode lasting days when I had been sent a 14 gram bag of hexen crystal as a "sample" from a chinese vendor........I just wouldnt stop shooting, and when i couldnt flag anymore i smoked it keeping myself in psychosis, not able to comprehend it was the drugs doing it to me. really fucked up shit
I would think that works I know a "tweaker", bless her ❤️. She was much older then me, (my friends mother) and when she was finally diagnosed with ADHD and put on like 80mg of ritalin (or maybe a bit more can't remember it was a higher then normal-dose, because of her background), she was happy with that, and did not need to do anything illegal anymore.

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
What did you think of the a-pcyp?

I like it but like most of these pyro chems the first day is always too anxiety ridden. It smooths out and gets better from there. And I really liked the taste/smell, brought back a massive flood of so many memories.

it melts kinda strange, almost seems like it's going to burn but then liquifies instead

As far as specific effects, I need more time with it to really get a feel for it. But life is too busy currently, what I have left will likely stay on the shelf for awhile.

Reactions: CFC

Funtimesplease

Bluelighter
How's it going all? Not to bad here thanks for asking lol if anyone took my first posts here wrong my bad, I can sound serious but be joking at the same time. I'm just looking for fun times. Hope y'all are tweaking well and be safe

speedface

Greenlighter
Couple of old school tweakers reporting from Finland! Stuff is sh..t here but gets you going if you have enough money in your wallet.

We are thinking about pulling a little europea tour though, cause we read that speed quality in eastern europe is preeeeetty good and the price is low :) Right now tweaking online and checking hostels from Poland, Czech and Germany.

..tweek tweek

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Shout out from the dirty South.
Its still around, fair to high prices, and still a dead end road😎

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
I can confirm that prices have fallen and quality has risen in Sydney. I wish I was not party to such information....

Funtimesplease

Bluelighter
Here in America (ohio to be precise) it's going from 10 a point to 25 a point just depends on the person having it also they have tried to pass salt with just a touch of ice in it. I miss the 80's and early 90's lol

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Its a yes or no question lol. Very proud you’ve avoided the needle. I wish/ glad isn’t as easy to shoot as coke is. Due to vaso, I’ve given up past two nights.