C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Atelier3 | Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Tweak Empire - The amped I’m social thread.

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Let’s try and tweak this out til it works out speedy and smooth like all us methheads.

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
Yeah Baby. A home of our own! First thing is a roll call I think.

Alex_1991

Staff member
We are the future. All soldiers announce yourselves and march like its WW2! (Meth used in the war fact insert here)

Kamikaze!

Atelier3

Staff member
Its been a good while.... still only sleep 3-4 hours a day max....
I probably only average 3 hours a night across the average week (which usually incorporates at least one 48 hour period of no shuteye at all). I do get a fair bit of not-quite-sleeping benzo chill time though if I plan things right.

Atelier3

Staff member
Hard to sketch me out lol, never really been big on the paranoia.
Same. I’m too busy laughing at / bailing out the poor guys who can’t handle the special magic that is meth.

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
I always carried a little twack pack for either myself or someone that needed to focus on something other than...whatever the fuck was going on. puzzless, laptop, coloring shit. It worked for the most part

Atelier3

Staff member
Yeah. I’m still reserving my opinion about the demon guys. We might be doing the same drug but it doesn’t really feel like we’re the same tribe. I need to understand where they’re coming from. The king of them all was @isnortice but he is sadly lost to us.

Alex_1991

Staff member
Yeah. I’m still reserving my opinion about the demon guys. We might be doing the same drug but it doesn’t really feel like we’re the same tribe. I need to understand where they’re coming from. The king of them all was @isnortice but he is sadly lost to us.
It’s a representation of me feeling like I’m down and out, in hell metaphorically. I smoke meth and hail Satan as much as the next guy at the bus stop, but not in my heart.

I feel like I lost myself some time ago. That’s all it’s about, more than an alignment to any demon or entity of evil.