⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Venture Brothers

They're really dragging their feet with the storyline this season. :\

I think i felt the same way at this time last season. Next week's episode looks like a lot of forward progress based on the commercial.

I just wish the seasons we longer, so we wouldn't always be talking about the story arc, and I could just sit back and enjoy an episode, without worrying about how it would fit with the series.

^True the commercial for this week looks promising.
Very excited =D

the end of last season pretty much revolved around a bunch of byzantine double crosses centered around brock's life as an OSI agent.

Basically, he's washed his hands of it, and is now in the same line of work for a different outfit, and we will surely see him again soon. Doc hammer did an interview the other day, confirming that his absence had nothing to do with the voice actor, and everything to do with a particular storyline.

loved the most recent episode... action johnny is GRIMEY
seth green, john hodgeman and patton oswalt were brilliant

I'm gad that there are new episodes. I think they split the last season into two, the same thing Southpark has been doing. I <3 Sgt. Hatred.

This season was insanely awesome and the finale blew my mind.

I didn't think I could love this show any more than I did and the last 5 minutes or so of the finale just rocked my world!

Just wrapped up on Sunday so I'm sure if someone hasn't packaged the whole season together yet they will shortly :)