Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Venture Brothers

JohnnyRedlight

Bluelighter
does anyone else watch this?

if so, who caught the first episode of season 4?

instant classic. hammer & publick are some of the best at what they do.

noooo there are lots of VB fans. There's an old long thread somewhere in here on them.

Anyway, I didn;t like the odd chronology of the season opener. I watched it online, and had to check constanty that it wasn't loading video segments out of order. Fucking love the show still, though.

I think they screwed up the second episode of season 4. They played the first half twice.

Well, good news is i am glad to see there are other VB fans around.

i havent seen the second episode yet, but i will keep an eye out. i did have a hard time with the opener until i saw the CGC counter at the top of the screen.

i just felt they opened up a lot of storyline possibilities in a short amount of time

yeah there's really no other show that's as consistently hilarious as the venture bros is. definitely bigggggg

ahh, interesting. That must be what the apology bumps were about later in the week.

yeah episode 2 was funny, but ultimately filler. cant wait to see where they take brocks story arc this season.

My little bro and I share an unrivalled enthusiasm for all cartoons and he discovered Venture Bros and immediately bought me the first season! I'll have to admit I watched a few episodes here and there, and eventually just forgot about it.........

This thread has reminded me to pick up from where I left off and persist with it. I just seem to recall that the episodes went rather slowly and disjointed? Or perhaps that was my brain being rather slow and disjointed after a few too many brews.....

I am patiently awaiting his return. Meanwhile, sgt Hatred does a better job filling his shoes than anybody I could have imagined.

I really want a jumpsuit that has a "hatred" namepatch now.