Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Surreal Life [mega merge]

PREMIUMUNLEADED

Bluelighter
The Surreal Life

Ok I only saw half of this, but they got Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice a/k/a Mr Vanwinkle,lol. Tammy Faye, Eric Estrada, some baywatch bimbo and FUCKING TRISHELLE FROM REAL WORLD LAS VEGAS? WTF???

I might be missing someone but does anyone really care, lol. I just want to know why that stupid hoe is on this show? Can someone please tell me? When was she ever anything worth being on a show like this besides now being able to do those god dam road rules vs real world challenges now?

I love Tammy Faye thou, she cracks me up.

ooooh i've been dieing to see this show! I hear Ron Jeremy goes out of his way to act like a pig just to piss off tammy faye. heheh that sounds like so much fun to watch! what time is it on at? I know its WB on sundays but..

and I thought they were grasping for straws the first season...

i stumbled across this by accident the other night and was totally sucked in. the program was extremely well named - watching it was a very surreal experience.

can't wait for the next one :)

alasdair

Tracy Bingham, Bringham?? I don't know how to spell it. Thats the chick from baywatch the black, plastic looking girl with huge boobs.

Sweet, I didn't know they were bringing back this show... too bad richmond doesn't have a WB afilliate. :\

I just caught some of this and it was pretty funny watching Vanilla Ice pick Gary Coleman up and threaten to put him in the deep fryer.

I think Vanilla Ice and Ron Jeramy are both freakin hillarious!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaahha what a great show!!!!

Ron jeremy takes the show, but i like vanilla ics b-cuz he sure knows how to cuss ;)....i missed 2day's show :( can n-e one tell me what happened on 2day's show?

I missed the very beginning, but it was great.... Trashelle (or whatever her name is) got all plastered and said that she wanted to bang Rob... well, he shut her down with a quickness saying that he had seen the real world and knew what she was like... plus he was happily married and stuff... it was great... the next day she was hung over like hell and pissed off.. lol .... then they had to put on a play for some like 6 year olds... they had like 6 hours to learn the whole thing... it was hillarious!!!!!! Ron Jeramy was the director... hahahahahaha.... anyway.... Trashelle kept puking the whole time and noone know what they were doing, it was hillarious!!

I am sadly very addicted to this show. It's everthung I say is wrong with TV, but I can't get enough of it. I hope it comes out on DVD unedited. I want to see what winds up being cut.

OMG! that's soo funny! XD Ron Jeremy directing a kids play? wow i gotta wait and see that on thursday :(

Frosty da snowman said:
I am sadly very addicted to this show. It's everthung I say is wrong with TV, but I can't get enough of it. I hope it comes out on DVD unedited. I want to see what winds up being cut.

that would be sweeeeeeeet

I can't explain it, but I have a thing for Trishelle.

I've only watched it once, and it's awful. Reality TV is about ready to get truly and wonderfuly bad, but in ways that are cruel and life-ruining for the cast (making it wondefuly entertaining to watch).

Reality TV will hit new lows yet, before the trend dies. I can't wait! :D

^ I pity you, j/k, lol ;) She was cute when on the real world but she looks like shes been around the block 1 to many times now. Which as the whole world knows she has been.

tv: The Surreal Life, season 3

Anyone else agree that Flava Flav is hands down reality TV's most entertaining new personality?

72cf2363.jpg

73df2056.jpg

72cf5630.jpg

prev128.jpg

FLAVA FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!!!!

I have yet to catch an episode of this, but I'm not worried since MTV and VH1 notoriously reply every fucking thing WAY too many times...

And I've got to agree, not only is Flava entertaining, I think he's going to make The Surreal Life look a bit more appealing to other has-been celebs that could be on future installments. What I would like to see next is some of the favorites from all three "seasons", like Flava, Vanilla Ice, Vince Neal, Hammer and Ron Jeremy. As for females the only one I think I wouldn't mind seeing back would be the Baywatch chick from the second season... can't recall her name at the moment, but she was SUCH a freak when she got her drink on... now THAT'S entertainment!