⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

^
Yeah, I imagine it would be pretty hard. I just think Jimmy Fallon would do better as a comedic actor rather than hosting 'late night'.

I actually find Fallon's "starstruck" behavior and foibles to be very personable and endearing. It's refreshing to watch a talk show host who's genuinely happy and grateful for their job, considering that job is filling a meaningless half-hour slot with laughs for the late night audiences. His show has variety, it's nonsense, and it works.

Conan's good about this too, although his writing has always been a bit weak and inconsistent.

If you think Carson Daily is funnier than Jimmy Fallon, go suck a bag of dicks.

I don't like Tracy Morgan. He recently did an interview with CBC radio and for some god-awful reason, decided to speak TWICE AS LOUD as the person giving him the interview.

His dopey, tone-deaf, braying mule act makes me want to shake a box of puppies.

I'll give him Brian Fellow Safari Planet as his best work to date.

As for Jimmy Fallon, I loved him in SNL, not so sure about him in Late Night. He really needs to shake the underconfidence thing. He looks, I d'no.. almost fragile.

*bump*

Well, I've completely flipped on my opinion of this show. I actually like it now, I guess LOVELIFE was right, it only sucked because he was starting out... I find it pretty good now.

I don't like Tracy Morgan. He recently did an interview with CBC radio and for some god-awful reason, decided to speak TWICE AS LOUD as the person giving him the interview.

His dopey, tone-deaf, braying mule act makes me want to shake a box of puppies.

I'll give him Brian Fellow Safari Planet as his best work to date.

As for Jimmy Fallon, I loved him in SNL, not so sure about him in Late Night. He really needs to shake the underconfidence thing. He looks, I d'no.. almost fragile.

Do you even watch 30 Rock?

Yeah I think he is getting much better. Those initial few months were painful to watch.