• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television TURN: Washington Spies

bigfondue

Bluelighter
Its two episodes (technically 3 with a double episode season premier) into the second season. Its based on the book Washington's Spies. It follows a spy ring duting the American Revolution. I've been hooked since the first episode. I hope the second season will be good, because apparently the pilot season had a really low budget, which you can tell during CGI scenes with ships. The second season has a bigger budget, let's hope the writing stays good, or gets better.

Last edited:
No one, really? I guess the ratings weren't that great, about 800000 for the season 2 premier. Come on guys start watching! I'm hooked and will be pissed if it gets canceled. Its a good show check it out. AMC monday nights.

Love this show! Watched the 1st season on Netflix few weeks ago. Sadly, I missed most of season 2 due to work.

It's a great story, but with a few flaws as far as where the storyline could have been taken.

I'm a history/war freak anyways. Lol

Cool to hear another bluelighter is a fan. The second season is good so far. The last ep really put some characters in difficult places, so I'm really looking forward to watching the episode tonight.

I just finished the pilot episode and will be watching much of season 1 tonight. I thought the pilot was great, there was a lot of potential set up in the episode and I'm hoping the rest of the series delivers.

I have to rewatch it on Netflix because I was distracted when I watched it. Overall I thought it was good.

I'm into season 2 now, and it is getting much, much better. I could see this becoming another AMC staple.