• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Turmeric and Black Pepper with Kratom???

Lysergaman

Bluelighter
Ive heard some people swear that Turmeric and Black Pepper potentates Kratom or that it lessens tolerance, and others say it doesnt work. Does anyone know about this? If it works, how much are you supposed to take? Also do you take it before Kratom or after? Ive been looking into those capsules with Curcumin mixed with Bioperine, so Id appreciate any info regarding its efficacy.

thanks

Look up the turmeric extract capsules on amazon. Im not sure if it works as well as freshly ground turmeric and black pepper, but its easy to use

With large doses of turmeric and ginger I imagine you'd have really pleasant smelling burps :D

Salvia Nemorosa and Russian sage both significantly potentiate Kratom.A tea from salvia nemorosa flowers is nice on it's own, but both potentiates and adds depth to the kratom experience, especially if you are tolerant. Magnesium supplements antagonize nmda like dxm, but without the dirty dxm feeling. Mirtazipine also potentiates kratom at 15mg or less. More and you will just fall asleep.

Every time I use turmeric and Kratom I think I use too much turmeric and get really nauseous and the opioid buzz is more intense, but half the time I puke and the other half I have to lay down.
Use very small amounts of turmeric, and I mean start small.

I take Turmeric capsules that have 1000mg of Curcumin (the active ingredient) and 10mg of BioPerine (Black Pepper to help with absorption). Take them with a fat or an oil to help you absorb it better, I drink it with milk. If you do it 15-30 minutes before burning Kratom it seems to make the burn last another couple hours. This could just be a placebo effect for me, but whatever works right?