Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread TTYS v. share your PROFOUND insights

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
All this time spent wishing I was with somebody to understand that I prefer being single. Shit is fucking retardet.
There are advantages to both. The key is to find someone who doesn't make you change the way you like to live or hoard your time, and who has enough different interests that you are spending plenty of time apart. That keeps it fresh and interesting for a long time and you still get some of the cool parts about being single.

Always want what we don’t have; always have what we end up not wanting.
Truth

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
The last few days have been awesome for me. I got that excited feeling about life back, I'm excited to get back home tomorrow night and continue my life... finish rebuilding my second story deck porch, and a bunch of other things. Gonna keep fixing my house up, and be on the lookout for a few acres of land, outside of town where it's cheap... find the perfect spot, with a creek, a big flat full sun field for gardens, some forest, some mountain, and buy it. Then have my good friend who just finished building his house, build my house, I will help as much as I can, and get a house for way under market value that's just how I want it. I will have to sell my house to get the money for that. Then I'll own my shit outright. My friend offered all of the close friend group to do this, he has the house building bug. I'm excited about the music, too. And just, everything, really.

I pray that I never forget again how much better life feels when you're not addicted to drugs.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
The last few days have been awesome for me. I got that excited feeling about life back, I'm excited to get back home tomorrow night and continue my life... finish rebuilding my second story deck porch, and a bunch of other things. Gonna keep fixing my house up, and be on the lookout for a few acres of land, outside of town where it's cheap... find the perfect spot, with a creek, a big flat full sun field for gardens, some forest, some mountain, and buy it. Then have my good friend who just finished building his house, build my house, I will help as much as I can, and get a house for way under market value that's just how I want it. I will have to sell my house to get the money for that. Then I'll own my shit outright. My friend offered all of the close friend group to do this, he has the house building bug. I'm excited about the music, too. And just, everything, really.

I pray that I never forget again how much better life feels when you're not addicted to drugs.
Go get it

You should probably record yourself reading what you wrote there so you can always pinpoint the feel. At least that seems to work for me.

Can't wait to buy some land under the snow line and build a clay structure to disconnect in ourselves

iLoveYouWithaKnife

Bluelighter
Ways to look unprofessional in a professional setting:

Forget that you named the phone “cowboy bebop” and join a zoom meeting with your attorney, the DA, and judge.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Go get it

You should probably record yourself reading what you wrote there so you can always pinpoint the feel. At least that seems to work for me.

Can't wait to buy some land under the snow line and build a clay structure to disconnect in ourselves
Thanks brother. My cat died right when I got home and it fucked me up. I didn't totally lose it but I sure feel differently than I did a week ago. Life is a roller-coaster, I keep learning more about steering out of those fishtailing moments.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I've had my cats since I was 21 (I'm 37). They're a mother and son. She was a stray my ex and I adopted. Kept one of the kittens, me and him had love at first sight. He's like my spirit animal, we have some special sort of connection. I love them both so much, they're a really big part of my life, they've been there with me and for me through everything. I still can't believe she's gone. When he goes... I can't even think about it. There will never be another cat like him, and I will never have as deep a connection with another animal. I happened upon the animal love of my life pretty young. Fortunately, he's really healthy, just had a check-up. He's 15, but he sure doesn't seem like it.

It would be better if they lived as long as we do.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
If I didnt know more about my new business venture Id think it would be too good to be true. However the 800%+ profit margin is true, just gotta keep it smart.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
I had an intellectual discussion with a friend about how 25%+ of people nowadays have clear autistic traits. The number is only going up since its the digital age.