Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread TTYS v. share your PROFOUND insights

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Kentucky? Why not just go up north to mendocino? I've got a cousin round there with all the acid you could need plus a pot farm

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Also, there's no need to "bring back MK Ultra", it's still going on and ruining lives. Just say you want the LSD and I wouldn't want that either. They drug people with LSD to dumb them down and make them follow their agenda. Or to cause confusion and make a person lose their mind forever.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
I dunno, I'm talking to whoever rly. I just remembered one trip where I realized we were all just cogs in the wheel and it was oddly comforting.

I guess that fits into your "dumb down" theory, but I don't think that ultimately is the only end to that game. Many great discoveries have been made on LSD, such as anal sex, and rimming. But also double helixes and bicycles and human genomes, and Alex greys art, and such.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
I dunno, I'm talking to whoever rly. I just remembered one trip where I realized we were all just cogs in the wheel and it was oddly comforting.

I guess that fits into your "dumb down" theory, but I don't think that ultimately is the only end to that game. Many great discoveries have been made on LSD, such as anal sex, and rimming. But also double helixes and bicycles and human genomes, and Alex greys art, and such.
I wouldn't fool with it at all, but maybe it's not all bad depending on how it's used. Cap mentioned MK Ultra and they only use LSD for evil.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
Jianghan Qu, Wuhan Shi, Hubei Sheng, China
I wouldn't fool with it at all, but maybe it's not all bad depending on how it's used. Cap mentioned MK Ultra and they only use LSD for evil.
Well... is it evil to give someone LSD without their knowledge... I'm not going to cast moral judgments. IT'S PROBABLY THE WRONG THING TO DO. But I'm not going to play moral know-it-all.

The docs would also drug each other as jokes lol.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Well... is it evil to give someone LSD without their knowledge... I'm not going to cast moral judgments. IT'S PROBABLY THE WRONG THING TO DO. But I'm not going to play moral know-it-all.

The docs would also drug each other as jokes lol.
I read something where at the Christmas parties, they were warned not to spike the punch with LSD. lol

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
dopeM this fucked up piece of shit human being once gave me ten hits of acid folded up on each other telling me it was one hit to test potency.

Loved the experience but JUST TELL ME IT'S 10 HITS SO I CAN GET MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL UP OK

he did a series of other... sociopathic things like attempted murder (on his dealer, gf, etc.) and the cops did nothing. That's east coast for you.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Kentucky? Why not just go up north to mendocino? I've got a cousin round there with all the acid you could need plus a pot farm
i have seriously considered it, I know what life is like up there bro I just don't think I want to because that part of the state gets... from what I hear, weird. I will have to go visit some time when I'm not poverty stricken and mentally damaged as fuck.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
dopeM this fucked up piece of shit human being once gave me ten hits of acid folded up on each other telling me it was one hit to test potency.

Loved the experience but JUST TELL ME IT'S 10 HITS SO I CAN GET MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL UP OK

he did a series of other... sociopathic things like attempted murder (on his dealer, gf, etc.) and the cops did nothing. That's east coast for you.
Yikes... That is some extremely fucked behavior. But I don't see how it's an east vs west coast thing

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
LSD is just a tool. MK Ultra definitely was using it for nefarious purposes, to attempt mind control. However LSD itself has produced many profoundly positive things in many people. Francis Crick had the insight/vision of the double helix structure of DNA on LSD, and later determined it to be correct after investigating it. Personally psychedelics (not LSD specifically) were the first time I ever experienced a feeling of spirituality, I went from being an angry nihilistic person who didn't believe in anything to understanding what people describe as "god" and discovering my mission in life, and realizing that I need to live my life with love for everyone and everything. I have also had many insights about myself on psychedelics/LSD. Some people have bad experiences, usually related to either triggering underlying mental illness, or if they encounter some truth ab out themselves that they can't handle. I have had trips that were utterly terrifying and disturbing but I gained understanding so I count those as good trips even though they were difficult.