Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread TTYS v. share your PROFOUND insights

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I walked past my brother with a pointed finger and he used both hands to cover is butt.. Lmao. What a weirdo!

The funny thing is thats where I was going with said finger. And when I told him he said "I can read your mind dude". Lol

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
I'm questioning a lot I thought I had figured out...
I feel like I need to stop and run the other way

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
I'm questioning a lot I thought I had figured out...
I feel like I need to stop and run the other way
I'll help you run all the ways mal and you'll get to where you need to be, you're on the right path <3

toes in the sand hair in the wind puke everywhere and you'll be sexy as fuck in the sun brah
YEA BRAHHhhhh andy will be there and we'll be getting him on Tindr and getting his dick sucked by big booty latinas and sipping beer
time got its thumb on the PLAY PAUSE button so you can slow down to enjoy the pleasure <3

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
At this moment, there are 28 members online and over 400 "guests". I never really think about how many people are just casually viewing this site. Creepy.
i used to be young once

tons of ppl doing pill id's and reading tr's

some of us too high to log in until the drugs wear off

and probably 100 iran bots trying to sign up for accts :|

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Haha I used to be a lurker once. It's just the numbers are so big. Never thought about it until now.
some of the #'s are likely web search engines doing a crawl through millions of tl;dr ch posts and what not.

The best way to fool a search engine is to give it more information than even a human mind can handle.

~ 48.3 million results for "Waldo", if there's only 1 that's a lot of false positives.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
some of the #'s are likely web search engines doing a crawl through millions of tl;dr ch posts and what not.

The best way to fool a search engine is to give it more information than even a human mind can handle.

~ 48.3 million results for "Waldo", if there's only 1 that's a lot of false positives.

ooh i found waldo, right page center below the group of militia looking dudes

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
At this moment, there are 28 members online and over 400 "guests". I never really think about how many people are just casually viewing this site. Creepy.
It's because people find us from Google when they're searching for information. A lot of the time they browse around after that. A lot of people never create an account. Most lurkers are not here randomly and don't return, I think. Some are longtime lurkers and some eventually create an account. The numbers are kind of shocking, but it's always been that way. There are usually 10-20 times more lurkers than members at any given time.

AM SHADY. The last dying breed, live breath me.

All other Shady's? nah
The real Shady has already been claimed by Marshall... you trying to say Mr. Mathers isn't the real Shady?