Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread TTYS v. share your PROFOUND insights

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
OT: Clit stains from furious flicking found fossilized on Hollywood casting couches contain crumbs of crystal meth. Just took a DNA test found out they're 100% Amanda Bynes from The Amanda Show.

I guess the insightful part is that Tina was an epidemic on the west coast of the USA far before the east coast, for anyone who didn't know.

I'm so bored guys.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
And now the meth houses are warehouses
For the Trump towers
And the realtors keep coming up sans flowers
It’s no wonder why we breathe freezy
Pseudoephedrine got you sleezy
Time to cook up a wholesome meal fo realsie

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
OT: Clit stains from furious flicking found fossilized on Hollywood casting couches contain crumbs of crystal meth. Just took a DNA test found out they're 100% Amanda Bynes from The Amanda Show.

I guess the insightful part is that Tina was an epidemic on the west coast of the USA far before the east coast, for anyone who didn't know.

I'm so bored guys.
The question is, are they water soluble ?

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Saving the MDMA abuse for Christmas morning brunch in Beverly Hills at Grandma's.

Keep an eye out for nude Buffaloonian arrested on Rodeo Dr for hugging locals.

Last edited:

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
Saving the MDMA abuse for Christmas morning brunch in Beverly Hills at Grandma's.

Keep an eye out for nude New Yorker arrested on Rodeo Dr for hugging locals.
I consider new yorkers from one of the five Burroughs. You're a buffalonian, or Tennessean, I forget where dopem is from.

SKL

Bluelight Crew
Glad you like it, the upgrade was a shit ton of work. The software is so much better, especially regarding multi-quoting features, conversations/PMs, and image resizing via dragging. And notifications. There was a lot of pushback from old schoolers but vB was quite literally falling apart with bugs. After some adjustment time I like the new software better in basically every way.
xenforo is awesome. The only thing that bothers me is that the UserCP is gone (although the notifications semi-make up for that) and that the colors of the pixels are slightly different making my avatar look dumb. To be honest, I was more mad about the vB upgrade that changed the look of the site. Forum software really needs updating because of security risks and I'm happy with anything that takes care of them, though.

I would give you many many cuddles and snuggles my mate.

With your consent of course.

Much love.

I feel love conquers all.

<3
something something i will cross the ocean for you

SKL

Bluelight Crew
I'll have you know I dropped about 25-30 pounds when coming off Suboxone. Couldn't keep anything down, or sleep really, for over a week. It sucked. But I dropped about 2.5 points of BMI. That was satisfying in the end.

It's all about the trans, now. Or have you not heard?

I love that song and Lou Reed, the faggiest straight man alive (whoops, not anymore. I can't believe that that fucker lived as long as he did. More power to him!) As for the subject at hand: trannies back in the day, and all the trannies I knew about 10 years ago when I was partying a lot (all clubbers or sex workers) were to a man highly troubled but reasonably chill. Some of them were my friends actually. They made an effort to pass and weren't shrill about pronouns and bathrooms and shit. Some of them were legit passable enough to use women's bathrooms without getting noticed and I won't even complain about that, but now it's all mean with 5 o'clock shadow in dresses who want to impose their false ontology on the world and it's scary. People like them or crazy ass GoddessLSDXTC for that matter are OK in my book because they know what they are and what they aren't in some fundamental way. The post-postmodern trannies want to undermine the very fabric of society. I'm not down with that. That's why I feel the need to fight the pronoun bullshit and the identity bullshit.

Gabapentin for christmas is da best
What do you know, that's what I'm using to try to deal with family. Along with Suboxone got off benzos too. Only gabapentin and vistaril remain.

Last edited:

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
I'll have you know I dropped about 25-30 pounds when coming off Suboxone. Couldn't keep anything down, or sleep really, for over a week. It sucked. But I dropped about 2.5 points of BMI. That was satisfying in the end.

I love that song and Lou Reed, the faggiest straight man alive (whoops, not anymore. I can't believe that that fucker lived as long as he did. More power to him!) As for the subject at hand: trannies back in the day, and all the trannies I knew about 10 years ago when I was partying a lot (all clubbers or sex workers) were to a man highly troubled but reasonably chill. Some of them were my friends actually. They made an effort to pass and weren't shrill about pronouns and bathrooms and shit. Some of them were legit passable enough to use women's bathrooms without getting noticed and I won't even complain about that, but now it's all mean with 5 o'clock shadow in dresses who want to impose their false ontology on the world and it's scary. People like them or crazy ass GoddessLSDXTC for that matter are OK in my book because they know what they are and what they aren't in some fundamental way. The post-postmodern trannies want to undermine the very fabric of society. I'm not down with that. That's why I feel the need to fight the pronoun bullshit and the identity bullshit.
You and Jah must have both hung your pants over the chimney this Christmas instead of stockings, because both of you have nothing but sugar in your britches.