🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread TTYS v. share your PROFOUND insights

schizopath

Bluelighter
I'm not capable of intellectual conversation. But i'm a good listener. I keep it shallow because i don't want to disappoint people.
Im only capable of intelligent conversations if Im talking with depraved people or schizophrenics. Im more of a talker than listener but when I hear something interesting Im all ears.

SKL

Bluelight Crew
being a "good poster" doesn't give one a free pass to stalk and doxx other users
Ah, I'm glad you posted. Your affirmations about men in women's sports is, along with several bans, part of what made me finally lose my shit about the utter state of this place and some of it's most senior members. I definitely used to respect you as an old hand, but some opinions are just beyond the pale. As are some actions, you fucking hypocrite...but I'm not one to air dirty laundry in public given that we're all degenerates of one kind or another. As for me, I think I'll stick to very occasionally sticking my nose in PD Social, answering the very occasional drug question, and most importantly, checking on who is dead. My PMs of course are open.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Fighting the HOLY WAR against FRANCE FREEDOM FRIES
I'm not capable of intellectual conversation. But i'm a good listener. I keep it shallow because i don't want to disappoint people.
No dude you totally are. You told me somethign I NEEDED TO HEAR from someone who thinks very highly of me and you said it just right. 100%.

And you rock.

And are sexy.

CONTINUE (more leg/dick pix pls)

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
Bluelight contains a wide variety of opinions, that are reflective of the opinions of its users, and hence, of society. If you're gonna stop posting because of someone's opinion about men in women's sports, that's your perogative but I have to wonder why. Should that opinion be censored, or what?

SKL

Bluelight Crew
Bluelight contains a wide variety of opinions, that are reflective of the opinions of its users, and hence, of society. If you're gonna stop posting because of someone's opinion about men in women's sports, that's your perogative but I have to wonder why. Should that opinion be censored, or what?
It's not just about the fact that someone expresses an opinion, it's about a lot more than that, both with the individual concerned and the community as a whole. I wrote out a long post about it but realized that neither I nor people likely to read it really care, so I'll leave it here: I detest counterfactual "X is not X" thinking as in the case of Rhys McKinnon, and furthermore I detest the hypocrisy hiding behind a sheen of social justice, and as to the first bit I know that the record of genderspecial bullshit ruining communities is a long one.

Pluggle

Bluelighter
Ah, I'm glad you posted. Your affirmations about men in women's sports is, along with several bans, part of what made me finally lose my shit about the utter state of this place and some of it's most senior members. I definitely used to respect you as an old hand, but some opinions are just beyond the pale. As are some actions, you fucking hypocrite...but I'm not one to air dirty laundry in public given that we're all degenerates of one kind or another. As for me, I think I'll stick to very occasionally sticking my nose in PD Social, answering the very occasional drug question, and most importantly, checking on who is dead. My PMs of course are open.
I would give you many many cuddles and snuggles my mate.

With your consent of course.

Much love.

I feel love conquers all.

<3

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
I would give you many many cuddles and snuggles my mate.

With your consent of course.

Much love.

I feel love conquers all.

<3
My partner and I just had some wicked good make up sex after an argument about trans people.

You probably wouldn't help seeing as it was largely a gay thing.

Good luck though! Keep fighting the good fight, gurl!

Xorkoth

Staff member
It's not just about the fact that someone expresses an opinion, it's about a lot more than that, both with the individual concerned and the community as a whole. I wrote out a long post about it but realized that neither I nor people likely to read it really care, so I'll leave it here: I detest counterfactual "X is not X" thinking as in the case of Rhys McKinnon, and furthermore I detest the hypocrisy hiding behind a sheen of social justice, and as to the first bit I know that the record of genderspecial bullshit ruining communities is a long one.
I agree there is plenty of hypocrisy hiding behind the sheen of social justice, as you put it. However, it's where we find ourselves today. A reflection of the times and all that. We better be able to talk about it, as well as opposing viewpoints. And we do. Of course I'd rather not in this forum.

Xorkoth

Staff member
I will say the new site with xenforo looks great although the huge banners are a bit much for me.
Glad you like it, the upgrade was a shit ton of work. The software is so much better, especially regarding multi-quoting features, conversations/PMs, and image resizing via dragging. And notifications. There was a lot of pushback from old schoolers but vB was quite literally falling apart with bugs. After some adjustment time I like the new software better in basically every way.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Fighting the HOLY WAR against FRANCE FREEDOM FRIES
I appreciate you can take a low blow and are still an alright guy. At least seeing you back isn't the worst thing that's happened to TL this year.

How's life? I'm assuming better than before?

[this post was supposed to be to SKL obvs]

Painful One

Bluelighter
How am I supposed to share profound insights when I can’t post pictures in The Lounge?!! 😫

And yeah, yeah, yeah, ”go to imgur and post the pic and copy blah blah blah” no can do!

Last edited:

DopeM

Casual Observer
being a "good poster" doesn't give one a free pass to stalk and doxx other users
@tathra don't you have an open thread on willful / feigned ignorance not being cool? There's another open thread you have that plays into this as well.

@SKL
Good to see you back even if we are of differing opinions on many things, you do hold a certain level of knowledge and intelligence of certain matters.

Re: the comment someone made about your avatar sucking most likely has more to do with the fact that you were exchanging Barb's with wo1f and in the past your disdain for his legal weed 21+ avatar used to grind your gears. In fact the yanks stealie pic is commendable, if not a bit dated.

DopeM

Casual Observer
Oooooh baby, didnt know you were a ginger

Inb4 Skl gay eugenics rant

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
Oooooh baby, didnt know you were a minger