👑 Gamesmaster 👑
Oh let me see your beauty when the witnesses are gone
Let me feel you moving like they do in Babylon
Show me slowly what I only know the limits of
Dance me to the end of love

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
A wombat overlooks its strength. Does the ostrich reignite its flame? Twelve thousand echidnas stand in solidarity.

Xorkoth

Staff member
The mystic snag boxes a salt into the eligible fascist. Underneath the logic boggles a tailored bandwidth. Another monopoly thumbs a vacuum. The headed silent ices the initiate below a diverting quantum. When will a sensitive shower react?

leet

👑 Gamesmaster 👑
Walking up the main street in town this afternoon I saw a set of Samurai armour and weapons displayed in a shop window.

I was so excited.

As I got closer it changed into two mops, a washboard, a coal scuttle and sundry hardware items.

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
Walking up the main street in town this afternoon I saw a set of Samurai armour and weapons displayed in a shop window.

I was so excited.

As I got closer it changed into two mops, a washboard, a coal scuttle and sundry hardware items.
damn..so disappointing

PtahTek

Bluelighter
There's nothing left to say....

Edit:
Done with work week have two days off and gonna chill and do some fiber-glass work on bike: Hopefully; as in the middle of trying to get off some sh**.

Xorkoth

Staff member

I was so excited.

This is every day for me

Xorkoth

Staff member
I'm on the DCK. My favorite is to swallow it, but I put it up my nose plenty of the time too, and sometimes I put DCK is my ass for rectal absorption. Once I intramuscularly injected some DCK, but it left me sore afterwards. I love me some DCK.

(For real though, I'm not on DCK, I've only done DCK a handful of times, and I don't even have any, I had to use my friend's).

Xorkoth

Staff member
I realized something today that I wanted to share. The shallow harden screams the immortal. The learned member reaches past the fruit. Every cheap megabyte complains. Furthermore, a destroyed river asserts the husband opposite the struggling chaos. Despite all this, the incorporating controller changes a despair without the interactive contempt, while simultaneously the appeal sexes a breathing sexist. But above all, and this you must never forget: a foot dreads the intensive lust inside the heroin. Which begs the question... can an ass father a protocol? The answer will determine the future direction of all of our lives.

madness00

Moderator: NMI, MH, CD
Staff member
Why do we feel it's necessary to yack about bullshit, in order to be comfortable.

That's when you know you've found somebody really special.. you can just shut the fuck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkN3akP3cU

Hylight

Bluelighter
is there a flu ?

edit : if i can find a zyrtec, i think i will
be okay. yess !!

oh yea there has to be one somewhere, right

Last edited:

Xorkoth

Staff member
Oh my god I used a random paragraph generator where I was able to specify 2 names to use, and this is what it gave me:

The satisfactory visit divides a calm. Shadowmeister colors near Captain Heroin. Shadowmeister orders Captain Heroin on top of the courier. Shadowmeister prosecutes Captain Heroin opposite a searching palace. When will the definite counsel multiply beneath Shadowmeister? Shadowmeister flashes!

Any drained lady spreads Captain Heroin. An unlikely immortal sickens below the puzzling chestnut. A marked contract corners Shadowmeister beside an abstract sympathy. Captain Heroin misuses the appearance. Captain Heroin starves near the theology.

The scenery sprays Captain Heroin inside the deterrent. Shadowmeister beans the arch behind whatever chorus. How does a manpower punt throughout Shadowmeister? A devastating reluctance bolts outside Captain Heroin.

I'm having way too much fun with this.

Last edited: