• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Trying to stay sober

agreed, get it out of the house. if you can't do that cos its other people, then seriously consider moving. there's no way i could get clean if there were people using around me at hone.

When I got clean for a little bit what helped me was getting Into random hobbies, like I like music so I started playing guitar You should find something that brings you the same feeling that you got from drugs but without drugs. i believe in you, you can do this!

whats up?

do you have any sort of recovery plan? it took me a painfully long time and basically being slapped in the face with it in rehab to come to understand that there is more to stopping using drugs than stopping using drugs.

whats up?

do you have any sort of recovery plan? it took me a painfully long time and basically being slapped in the face with it in rehab to come to understand that there is more to stopping using drugs than stopping using drugs.
I Have to get ready for work. Im gonna jump on later today to answer that. Thanks for reaching out.

I know you can say it's everywhere but I feel like I am in the same boat with having 5-MAPB around. Thank goodness it's gone now because as much as I wanted to moderate my dosage and use responsibly that's not what happened here.

One second at a time. Wow. I might have to work towards that.

When I got clean for a little bit what helped me was getting Into random hobbies, like I like music so I started playing guitar You should find something that brings you the same feeling that you got from drugs but without drugs. i believe in you, you can do this!
I like that idea a lot. I was telling myself to get into hobbies but if I'm honest the ones I want to the most I can't afford LOL. I then told myself I should start with small free or cheap hobbies and build towards what I want but at the pace my use has taken on as of late I have made this building a whole lot harder.