• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Trying to lose weight using adderal

Uncadollas

Bluelighter
I'm a big guy. I am about 320 pounds/146kg. My blood pressure is normal for some reason. I have access to adderall. I am not a big fan of stimulants but I really need to drop some weight. I work a lot and my job requires me to sit for long hours, I am also a heavy smoker. I know the best answer to lose weight is diet and exercise but I lack will power and get back and leg pain when I exercise. I need to jump start the weight loss and have been using adderal for about month. ( in varying dosages) I have both 20 mg and 30 mg regular release pills. I have had a big reduction in appetite and have lost 12 pounds ( 5.44 kg). I do have some concerns though and would welcome any advice.

1. I don't want to get addicted. will taking breaks in usage help?
2. If I stop am I doomed to just put the weight back on?
3. What is a safe dosage for a guy my size?
4. will it stop working at a certain point? I lost the weight in the first two weeks. In the following two weeks I've seen no results. Although I did take 3 days off and over-ate on those days. I also upped the dosage recently thinking it might help.
5. I did have withdraw symptoms on one of my days off, that kind of scares me.
6. I over did it a couple of days ( 220mg thru out the day on one day). This did create some anxiety. Maybe due to the drug but also due to being nervous about using such a high dosage. I need to educate myself on the right dosage. I want results, not bigger issues.
5. Should I avoid caffeine when I'm taking adderal?
6. I do not have a prescription and it costs me about 200$ a month for 25 20mg pills and 15 30mg pills ( 100 dollars for each). So I don't intend to stay on them. I'd just like to lose enough to get comfortable with walking, running and exercise in general.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions, stories or advice.:?

To be totally honest with you, if anyone offers advice on how to use amphetamines or any addictive drug and not become addicted they are misleading you. Just because it is prescribed to you does not mean that you won't become addicted or dependent. Some people are able to use drugs with greater moderation than others, but some lose control almost immediately. I don't know of any way to discern the between who can and cannot use drugs with moderation beyond watching and seeing if they lose control of their habit or not. Most everyone will become dependent upon a drug used for an extended period of time due to changes in the brain chemistry. I know you say you don't intend on using amphetamines for a long time, but do you think most heroin addicts intended on shooting up the first time they took pain killers? A lot of heroin users began with pain killers.

Also, I don't think losing weight from drug use is ever healthy and usually looks terrible. Chances are if it is from something like a suppressed appetite from stimulants and you don't eat while using stims, once you stop using stims your old eating habits will come right back. If you are already experiencing withdraw symptoms you would likely be considered addicted by many standards.

People often look to drugs for a shortcut. I used benzos and opiates to try and deal with social anxiety and depression. The truth is, drugs usually just mask the problem and tend to make matters worse because we don't deal with the real issues. Then when we finally stop using we are left with an even bigger mess than before. I took drugs to mask the feeling of loneliness and destroyed a ton of relationships that would have kept me from feeling so lonely and isolated had I not been so busy getting high trying to not feel anything..

There is no drug that will substitute a healthy diet and an appropriate amount of exercise. Eating right and exercising regularly actually starts to feel good once our body become conditioned to it.

Best of luck

To be totally honest with you, if anyone offers advice on how to use amphetamines or any addictive drug and not become addicted they are misleading you. Just because it is prescribed to you does not mean that you won't become addicted or dependent. Some people are able to use drugs with greater moderation than others, but some lose control almost immediately. I don't know of any way to discern the between who can and cannot use drugs with moderation beyond watching and seeing if they lose control of their habit or not. Most everyone will become dependent upon a drug used for an extended period of time due to changes in the brain chemistry. I know you say you don't intend on using amphetamines for a long time, but do you think most heroin addicts intended on shooting up the first time they took pain killers? A lot of heroin users began with pain killers.

Also, I don't think losing weight from drug use is ever healthy and usually looks terrible. Chances are if it is from something like a suppressed appetite from stimulants and you don't eat while using stims, once you stop using stims your old eating habits will come right back. If you are already experiencing withdraw symptoms you would likely be considered addicted by many standards.

People often look to drugs for a shortcut. I used benzos and opiates to try and deal with social anxiety and depression. The truth is, drugs usually just mask the problem and tend to make matters worse because we don't deal with the real issues. Then when we finally stop using we are left with an even bigger mess than before. I took drugs to mask the feeling of loneliness and destroyed a ton of relationships that would have kept me from feeling so lonely and isolated had I not been so busy getting high trying to not feel anything..

There is no drug that will substitute a healthy diet and an appropriate amount of exercise. Eating right and exercising regularly actually starts to feel good once our body become conditioned to it.

Best of luck
Thanks man. I just want to get to a weight where I can pursue exercise. My back and legs bother me when I stand for 10 minutes or walk a short distance. I have to say that when I'm on the adderal I can stand and walk better, my desire for tobacco goes down and I smoke less. I am also drinking less and smoking pot less. I had some swelling in my feet that went away. I find my concentration at work is much better and like I said I've had some weight loss. I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said. I just think that my immediate results are pretty good. I know drugs can turn on you, quickly if your not careful. I do have a history of using drugs and easily walked away from cocaine and opioid pain killers - no problem. That being said I am addicted to cigarettes and have had issues with alcohol in the past. I never thought I'd quit smoking pot and don't really have an issues with being a pot smoker. It's just the desire has left me recently. I do think Pot might have had something to do with my weight gain however, being hungry and lazy is not a great combination for keeping the weight off. The withdraw may have to do with taking to much at once. I didn't know what a decent dosage was and just recently read -just about everywhere ( from recreational to prescribed users) that what I was taking was too high a dosage. That being said, as you stated long term use is no good either. I am currently reaping some benefits, I'd like that to continue for a bit. It's just knowing when to get off that concerns me. I have to do something, being morbidly obese sucks and with out a cheat ( like stimulants ) I feel that exercise that will produce results is out of my reach. I also am very pleased to see my feet go back to normal, they blew up like balloons and it scared me. I am actually feeling better. I know self control is the key with food (another addiction?) but it is sure easier with no appetite. Honestly I'm not a big fan of the buzz and feel like I could stop but I'm also enjoying the results for now. I could honestly shed 100 pounds and still be considered fat, so I'm not really worried about becoming emaciated looking. I could be wrong here too, and feel free to correct me but I don't think Adderal is as addicting as coke or meth. I've known several people who were ADHD as kids and just simply stopped as they got older. They never complained of withdraw issues either. Also the people I get the adderal from are my pot smoking buddies who would rather sell off their adderal for money for pot then take it. They seem to have no issue going with out their meds. Ideally I'd just like to lose 50 pounds so I can move around more easily and start doing a reasonable amount of walking to get rid of the rest o the weight. I've also herd that if you go thru a certain amount of time eating less your stomach ( the part of your digestive system, not your gut) shrinks and you naturally will feel fuller on less food. I do think your right though and I also think I'm getting some decent results, it's just how far I go until it's not helping.

Cut your calorie intake to 1000-1200. That's truly the safest and most effective way to lose weight.

Don't start the "junkie" way to lose weight. Not only are you putting your health at risk, but addiction isn't fun either. x

I STRONGLY recommend you do NOT do this.
Two years ago I started using amphetamines to lose weight. It was amazing, a miracle drug. Not only did I never want to eat but I was much happier, had seemingly endless bounds of energy, I was much more confident and social. It made me a much better person.
This was VERY addictive. I was losing about 5lb per week and I loved the way the amphetamines made me feel.
After a few weeks, the effects began to weaken. I was devistated but found that by upping the dose, all of those great things came back again. By this point I began taking Diazepam at night to knock me out because otherwise I wouldn't sleep for days on end.
Shortly after things started to seem...confused, mixed up. I was constantly hearing people shout my name but could never find who it was. I began to see gold coins and pills on the ground (like super mario brothers). I'd spend up to 12 hours a day wandering the streets trying to pick up coins and pills that would vanish as soon as my hand got near them.
A few months into it and I was now 20lbs underweight and completely psychotic. Reality and hallucinations became entangled. But I kept taking the drugs. At that stage I was taking well over a gram of pure amphetamine sulphate every day and 60mg of Diazepam on the nights I slept.

I ended up being picked up by the police in the town centre. Seeing how psychotic I was, they took me to the emergency room. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and put on the Acute Mental Health Ward and given Seroquel.
Of course I no longer had my amphetamines and (after several days of sleeping) I gradually came out of psychosis and told the doctors about my amphetamine use.

I have pictures of me from that time. In the pictures my eyes are bulging and distant, my clothes dirty and hanging off me. I looked like I had just come out of a concentration camp. I was about 85lb at 5'6.

Amphetamines may be great for weight loss, but it is just so not worth it.
Watch Requiem For A Dream for an even worse story of amphetamine addiction than mine. It is very realistic and should put you off the idea of using them.

I have not taken amphetamines for 18 months and I still am taking Seroquel and still occasionally experience brief psychotic symptoms

I have the opposite problem as you, I'm 6'2 135 pounds bro i can't gain weight and use meth to get high sometimes and after a week of off and on use i lose a few pounds and think i look gross in the mirror. I've always been a,tall skinny guy tho

You should start by eating as lean and healthy as possible if you want to actually lose weight. Diet is gonna play a big role, just not eating because you are high isn't gonna be enough.

I'm not a dietician and I actually have the same problem ovo1024. I'm only 125lb at 5'10" even when I was taking high doses of adderall my weight didnt change.

First of all, bad choice. Losing weight more naturally will ultimately cause you less grief. As for amp, it's going to work really well and then decrease efficacy until it won't make very much of a difference. If you're going the "take addictive stimulant to get over the hump of sugar/carb/fat addiction", there are substances that are actually approved for that, which by that information I'd deduce are superior for that application. Phentermine and tenuate come to mind. Also I think that they have a racemic amphetamine option (50:50, dex: lev) but I think it's on patent.

No one should be taking near that much, as you know, mark, not even a tenth of that dose...I'm kind of surprised at that amount. Stimulants will really screw your mind up if you mess around with them. They can readily cause serious mental health conditions that don't go away if you abuse them. You never know how much is too much until it's too late. By that time you've likely done damage that can't be entirely mended.

I agree with mafiaso. It's not a safe or sustainable way to lose weight, unfortunately. I've been there too. In my experience, in lower doses (5-20mg) where I am just feeling more upbeat and productive (I actually legit have ADHD) the more physical effects like appetite supression quickly balances out and while the psychostimulant effects are still working well, the physical stuff goes away and I can eat normal on it and still have a normal appetite. At higher doses your risk of addiction and unpleasant side effects is going to increase if you're using it daily and the effects on your physical and mental health are not going to be worth any potential weight loss, trust me on that one. It's a vicious cycle and the dopamine depletion, depression, anxiety etc become unbearable. When you're taking it in higher than prescribed doses daily you're going to build a tolerance quickly and find yourself needing more and more for the same effects (or to fend off the dopamine depletion and depression) and that's where addiction can easily start. It's just not a sustainable method of losing weight, and most weight lost by starvation (which is pretty much how you're losing weight on it) almost always inevitably comes back on (and some people have said even more than what you lost). It really sucks but it's true that the only way to sustainably and healthily keep weight off is portion control and exercise... but honestly it will be a cold day in hell before I enter a gym and force myself to do something I hate. I like riding my bike though and I really like swimming (and you burn a fuck ton of calories so easy swimming). So, I've been trying to take my bike out and go to the pool. I look at the pool as my "gym" and try to eat better or at the very least have better portion control. Instead of 2 or 3 pieces of pizza, I really only need one. Honestly, don't let yourself hey trapped in this shitty vicious cycle. It's a dangerous waste of you're time and life.

Also, 220mg a day is UNBELIEVABLY high. Omg, I don't think I've taken that much even when I've binged all night and day on it, and during those times I was tweaked right out and the comedown/next day effects so bad. That's hard on your body, heart, blood pressure and definitely your sanity. I hope that's not a typical dose for you. If you're just wanting to feel motivated and energetic, maybe 30mg at the most. Also, you'd be amazed how much weight you'd lose if you quit drinking. and weed, I love weed for relaxing and sleeping at night but I have to be careful because it usually makes me want to eat myself out of house and home. lol.

Honestly, I am concerned for you with what you're describing, physically and mentally.

I wouldn't say this unless you already started, but if you use amphetamines only as an add to diet and exercise, it can be quite effective: it lowers your hunger and increases your metabolism (more importantly the former). Adding amphetamine without changing exercise/diet will lower your body weight, but usually not much at all.

If you intend on doing this, though, you should get your heart checked before your start, and if you have any heart problems at all, don't use any more amphetamine at all. Most likely your heart will not suffer severely if you use a normal dose, but to be sure: check it up. Your mother will not be happy if you have a heart attack ...

1. I don't want to get addicted. will taking breaks in usage help?
No one can give you a definite answer, but: yes, probably.

2. If I stop am I doomed to just put the weight back on?
I'm sorry to break it to you, but most people losing weight will eventually go back to their original, highest, weight. This does not, however, in any way mean that you are doomed to put the weight back on - you just have to be more careful than someone who has never been fat.

3. What is a safe dosage for a guy my size?
The highest therapeutic dose is 120 mg / day and you shouldn't go higher. You should definitely start alot lower unless you already have alot of tolerance towards amphetamines, which you do not.

4. will it stop working at a certain point? I lost the weight in the first two weeks. In the following two weeks I've seen no results. Although I did take 3 days off and over-ate on those days. I also upped the dosage recently thinking it might help.
Amphetamine does not automatically cause weight loss. Weight loss is only achieved through burning more energy than you're consuming, and Adderal can help with this; partly by blunting hunger, and partly by increasing energy expenditure.
5. I did have withdraw symptoms on one of my days off, that kind of scares me.
You have to take quite a large dose to feel the withdrawal symptoms the day after usage. Usually people get withdrawal before that.
6. I over did it a couple of days ( 220mg thru out the day on one day). This did create some anxiety. Maybe due to the drug but also due to being nervous about using such a high dosage. I need to educate myself on the right dosage. I want results, not bigger issues.
That's at least 100 mg over, and almost the double of the maximum dose used clinically. Obviously you will get adverse effects.
5. Should I avoid caffeine when I'm taking adderal?
Only if you're experiencing side effects like trembling, anxiety et cetera. The amount of caffeine you get from coffee is not enough to cause serious physical harm. Coffee is healthy and normally good for you.

6. I do not have a prescription and it costs me about 200$ a month for 25 20mg pills and 15 30mg pills ( 100 dollars for each). So I don't intend to stay on them. I'd just like to lose enough to get comfortable with walking, running and exercise in general.
Good. But you should know that it's very hard to exercise one's weight off; weight loss is mostly achieved through diet, not exercise. That's no excuse for not exercising, though, since it has A LOT of other positive effects, not related to bodyweight.

You haven't asked anything about Adderall and heart problems. This is a bit strange, since the most severe side effect of amphetamine use is related to the heart. You should get yourself one of those pulse bracelets and make sure that your heart rate does not speed up too much. The BP is important too, but usually they follow eachother - if your HR goes up, your BP goes up, and vice versa. I'm not saying this is always the case, but usually it is. It's more common to get a higher HR before BP.

You should be walking instead of running or doing any other activity to burn fat, just to be on the safe side, if you keep using Adderall.

And while dieting your BP will be lower than normally, so perhaps the Adderall won't hurt as much as it would if you were on calorie balance. After dieting for some time it's also not rare with a lower HR than normally - one of the many ideas your body have on how to minimize energy expenditure.

Cut your calorie intake to 1000-1200. That's truly the safest and most effective way to lose weight.

Don't start the "junkie" way to lose weight. Not only are you putting your health at risk, but addiction isn't fun either. x

I am getting a lot of feed back about addiction ( probably because I listed it as one of my concerns, and it is ). I am not chasing a high however. I am slightly uncomfortable on stimulants. The thing is I moved toward some desired results rather quickly. It's not bad that my feet are no longer swollen. It's not bad that I dropped 12 pounds. It's not bad that I don't feel strong desires toward drinking smoking and eating. I understand that this may not continue, and if it doesn't I'm done. I'm also resistant to not move forward for another month because I all ready made the investment for the month. Thanks for your help and advice.

I STRONGLY recommend you do NOT do this.
Two years ago I started using amphetamines to lose weight. It was amazing, a miracle drug. Not only did I never want to eat but I was much happier, had seemingly endless bounds of energy, I was much more confident and social. It made me a much better person.
This was VERY addictive. I was losing about 5lb per week and I loved the way the amphetamines made me feel.
After a few weeks, the effects began to weaken. I was devistated but found that by upping the dose, all of those great things came back again. By this point I began taking Diazepam at night to knock me out because otherwise I wouldn't sleep for days on end.
Shortly after things started to seem...confused, mixed up. I was constantly hearing people shout my name but could never find who it was. I began to see gold coins and pills on the ground (like super mario brothers). I'd spend up to 12 hours a day wandering the streets trying to pick up coins and pills that would vanish as soon as my hand got near them.
A few months into it and I was now 20lbs underweight and completely psychotic. Reality and hallucinations became entangled. But I kept taking the drugs. At that stage I was taking well over a gram of pure amphetamine sulphate every day and 60mg of Diazepam on the nights I slept.

I ended up being picked up by the police in the town centre. Seeing how psychotic I was, they took me to the emergency room. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and put on the Acute Mental Health Ward and given Seroquel.
Of course I no longer had my amphetamines and (after several days of sleeping) I gradually came out of psychosis and told the doctors about my amphetamine use.

I have pictures of me from that time. In the pictures my eyes are bulging and distant, my clothes dirty and hanging off me. I looked like I had just come out of a concentration camp. I was about 85lb at 5'6.

Amphetamines may be great for weight loss, but it is just so not worth it.
Watch Requiem For A Dream for an even worse story of amphetamine addiction than mine. It is very realistic and should put you off the idea of using them.

I have not taken amphetamines for 18 months and I still am taking Seroquel and still occasionally experience brief psychotic symptoms

I truly appreciate your advice. I'm actually not having trouble sleeping. The pills aren't time release and I use them in the morning and early afternoon. By the end of the day, I'm kind of drained and ready for sleep. I also have some experience with valium. I initially loved the way it made me feel too. Unfortunately it also relaxed my penis muscle and turned my dick into this tiny thing I barely recognized. I stopped taking it right away, it's been more than I decade since I last took one and would have no idea where to score some. I really don't have any desire to seek them out and was never addicted. I'm not really scared that I'm going to turn to diazepam for comfort or fun again. The problem I have with a lot of the don't do it because of addiction and adverse health effects always switches out the word Adderall for a more generic term like stimulants or amphetamines n general. I am truly sympathetic to anyone who has battled addiction and have had to clean myself up from time to time. I have chased a cocaine high, a crack high etc. I know what that is, I'm not doing that. I also have to admit, like the diazepam I'm not doing my pecker any favors, kind of getting similar results down there when I'm on Adderal. I'm less concerned about it now because most women don't want to have sex with a fat guy anyway. Any way when I read in depth about Adderall specifically it says it's not likely to cause a heart attack and way less likely to be addictive than coke or other stimulants. I'm being a bit defensive here because I've all ready started this course of action and I'm liking the results. Thanks again, I appreciate you.

I have the opposite problem as you, I'm 6'2 135 pounds bro i can't gain weight and use meth to get high sometimes and after a week of off and on use i lose a few pounds and think i look gross in the mirror. I've always been a,tall skinny guy tho
Try looking down, do you see a cock and balls. I don't, I see a fat stomach. I hear you though, ideally you want to look athletic.In our society however most folks prefer skinny to fat. I feel for you though bro, if your not happy with the way you look, life is difficult.

You should start by eating as lean and healthy as possible if you want to actually lose weight. Diet is gonna play a big role, just not eating because you are high isn't gonna be enough.

I'm not a dietician and I actually have the same problem ovo1024. I'm only 125lb at 5'10" even when I was taking high doses of adderall my weight didnt change.

Thank you for the advice. I think your correct, but my weight did change.

First of all, bad choice. Losing weight more naturally will ultimately cause you less grief. As for amp, it's going to work really well and then decrease efficacy until it won't make very much of a difference. If you're going the "take addictive stimulant to get over the hump of sugar/carb/fat addiction", there are substances that are actually approved for that, which by that information I'd deduce are superior for that application. Phentermine and tenuate come to mind. Also I think that they have a racemic amphetamine option (50:50, dex: lev) but I think it's on patent.

No one should be taking near that much, as you know, mark, not even a tenth of that dose...I'm kind of surprised at that amount. Stimulants will really screw your mind up if you mess around with them. They can readily cause serious mental health conditions that don't go away if you abuse them. You never know how much is too much until it's too late. By that time you've likely done damage that can't be entirely mended.

Your right. I started without doing my research. Pretty stupid I know. I just cut the dosage way down. I only took that much one day, but I was over doing it other days too. I'm staying near 40mg to 60 mg going forward. I will also take a look at the other meds you mentioned. Thanks man!

I agree with mafiaso. It's not a safe or sustainable way to lose weight, unfortunately. I've been there too. In my experience, in lower doses (5-20mg) where I am just feeling more upbeat and productive (I actually legit have ADHD) the more physical effects like appetite supression quickly balances out and while the psychostimulant effects are still working well, the physical stuff goes away and I can eat normal on it and still have a normal appetite. At higher doses your risk of addiction and unpleasant side effects is going to increase if you're using it daily and the effects on your physical and mental health are not going to be worth any potential weight loss, trust me on that one. It's a vicious cycle and the dopamine depletion, depression, anxiety etc become unbearable. When you're taking it in higher than prescribed doses daily you're going to build a tolerance quickly and find yourself needing more and more for the same effects (or to fend off the dopamine depletion and depression) and that's where addiction can easily start. It's just not a sustainable method of losing weight, and most weight lost by starvation (which is pretty much how you're losing weight on it) almost always inevitably comes back on (and some people have said even more than what you lost). It really sucks but it's true that the only way to sustainably and healthily keep weight off is portion control and exercise... but honestly it will be a cold day in hell before I enter a gym and force myself to do something I hate. I like riding my bike though and I really like swimming (and you burn a fuck ton of calories so easy swimming). So, I've been trying to take my bike out and go to the pool. I look at the pool as my "gym" and try to eat better or at the very least have better portion control. Instead of 2 or 3 pieces of pizza, I really only need one. Honestly, don't let yourself hey trapped in this shitty vicious cycle. It's a dangerous waste of you're time and life.

I feel your correct and have lowered my dosage to what would normally be prescribed to a person. If at the end of the moth nothing is going on with my weight I will stop. Even if I lost more I'll consider stopping. I just want to get to a place where my body is able to actually handle walking without the exhaustion and aches that carrying around all that weight causes. Thank you for for your input.

I wouldn't say this unless you already started, but if you use amphetamines only as an add to diet and exercise, it can be quite effective: it lowers your hunger and increases your metabolism (more importantly the former). Adding amphetamine without changing exercise/diet will lower your body weight, but usually not much at all.

If you intend on doing this, though, you should get your heart checked before your start, and if you have any heart problems at all, don't use any more amphetamine at all. Most likely your heart will not suffer severely if you use a normal dose, but to be sure: check it up. Your mother will not be happy if you have a heart attack ...

No one can give you a definite answer, but: yes, probably.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but most people losing weight will eventually go back to their original, highest, weight. This does not, however, in any way mean that you are doomed to put the weight back on - you just have to be more careful than someone who has never been fat.

The highest therapeutic dose is 120 mg / day and you shouldn't go higher. You should definitely start alot lower unless you already have alot of tolerance towards amphetamines, which you do not.

Amphetamine does not automatically cause weight loss. Weight loss is only achieved through burning more energy than you're consuming, and Adderal can help with this; partly by blunting hunger, and partly by increasing energy expenditure.
You have to take quite a large dose to feel the withdrawal symptoms the day after usage. Usually people get withdrawal before that.
That's at least 100 mg over, and almost the double of the maximum dose used clinically. Obviously you will get adverse effects.
Only if you're experiencing side effects like trembling, anxiety et cetera. The amount of caffeine you get from coffee is not enough to cause serious physical harm. Coffee is healthy and normally good for you.

Good. But you should know that it's very hard to exercise one's weight off; weight loss is mostly achieved through diet, not exercise. That's no excuse for not exercising, though, since it has A LOT of other positive effects, not related to bodyweight.

You haven't asked anything about Adderall and heart problems. This is a bit strange, since the most severe side effect of amphetamine use is related to the heart. You should get yourself one of those pulse bracelets and make sure that your heart rate does not speed up too much. The BP is important too, but usually they follow eachother - if your HR goes up, your BP goes up, and vice versa. I'm not saying this is always the case, but usually it is. It's more common to get a higher HR before BP.

You should be walking instead of running or doing any other activity to burn fat, just to be on the safe side, if you keep using Adderall.
Wow thank you so much for reading all my concerns and answering each and every one. I am definitely following most of the advice here. You seem to really know what your talking about.

And while dieting your BP will be lower than normally, so perhaps the Adderall won't hurt as much as it would if you were on calorie balance. After dieting for some time it's also not rare with a lower HR than normally - one of the many ideas your body have on how to minimize energy expenditure.

Thanks for the response. You gave me something to think about.