• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc trying to balance: Adderall, benzo, alcohol +

Japhy Ryder

Bluelighter
So, I have a splitting headache, feels like either when alcohol wears off, or hypertension. I'm looking to alleviate it without suppressing any drug.

I'm on 180mg AdderallXR, 1.0 mg clonazepam, and starting a second 26oz bottle of 40 proof port. Personally, this struck me as being a recipe for amazeballs, so I am frustrated. I coulda used a win today. What I have instead though, is a preoccupying headache, vice-like, and hangover like.

I thought of taking some propranolol to lower blood pressure if that is contributing to the headache. I don't want to cancel out the Adderall, plus there are still holdout medicos that don't like giving beta blockers to someone on amphetamines, as they fear it makes matters worse. Not my experience, but, it's a contested area.

I have more addrall(210mg more), more clonazepam(another 2x.5mg), more alcohol(3 bottles of port), more betas(endless supply), and some abilify(seriously endless supply) to try and balance the recipe. I ate well, it isn't hunger, or dehydration for that matter.

Anyone play in the same kind of sandbox have two cents? I have no advil. The headache is ruining it for me, and i pitched the last of my money right now into it. O was trying to be good and not go down to methtown.

You severely fucked up mixing port (wine) with a pre existing headache try and find a way to go to sleep.