• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Trying Suboxone, for the first time!

Well if you have no tolerance Buprenorphine causes a very pleasant buzz when snorted or used sublingually. It is only a partial agonist so former users of Heroin etc do not get much out of it other then relief from WDs but you should get pretty high from 0,2mg even when not IVd so I would advise to take it nasally, especially when it is Suboxone which also contains Naloxone.

Under ~2mgs, norbuprenorphine is the active metabolite. It's a full agonist.

Let me start by giving you an anecdote - it my early days of opioid use, when I was still roughly opioid naive, I insufflated 4mg of subutex and was NODDING for over 12 hours and still high the entire next day. It took so long that I got scared (and of course puked my guts out several times). It is STRONG on a opioid naive brain. For those that use a full agonist all the time (at high doses & long periods), it usually produces no high, but nearly complete cessation of major wd symptoms.

I highly recommend you don't slam it. Just put it under you tongue (assuming you have subuxone or subutex) and if it's subutex you can also consider insufflation for faster onset. I would start at <1mg (0.5mg? you can wait, and can always redose more later).

Edit: In the interestes of harm reduction, I can't advocate IV administration of any drug outside of a clinical setting, especially of a pill that has unknown binders and fillers in it that may or may not be filtered out.

Last edited:
tbiliseli xar??? vapshe suboxini rac iyideba aq addnok kvia ro icode suboxinic araa.

Suboxone doesnt come in pills anymore so it's gonna be hard measure - a 0.2mg piece .I would try 1 mg , cut the strip into 8 equal pieces , 1mg of buprenorphine (suboxone ) is equivelent to 20mg oxy . I had no tolerance to opiates , and I went halves with someone in a full 8mg strip injection and it made me sick but I didn't over dose I was nodding hard and smoking bongs lol , it's really hard to overdose on suboxone unless you combine in with benzos and/or alcohol
I am in no way saying 4mg is safe to inject for someone without a tolerance no way would I reccomend that . I'm just saying it didn't kill me and that was MY EXPERIENCE

New to it so ur going to IV it ?? Madness

This

Also, you might get sick if you do a bunch of subs. I don't like subs. I mean I wouldn't take them recreationaly at all but, that is just me.

I hope you are not new to iv too cuz a sub miss can cause a nasty fucking abcess.

I wouldn't recomend injecting a drug that sucks anyways. Also subs are for getting off opiates so that is a bridge you might not want to consider burning cuz opiate wd can be rather harsh.

Suboxone doesnt come in pills anymore so it's gonna be hard measure - a 0.2mg piece .I would try 1 mg , cut the strip into 8 equal pieces , 1mg of buprenorphine (suboxone ) is equivelent to 20mg oxy . I had no tolerance to opiates , and I went halves with someone in a full 8mg strip injection and it made me sick but I didn't over dose I was nodding hard and smoking bongs lol , it's really hard to overdose on suboxone unless you combine in with benzos and/or alcohol
I am in no way saying 4mg is safe to inject for someone without a tolerance no way would I reccomend that . I'm just saying it didn't kill me and that was MY EXPERIENCE

I am from the same country he is from so I am pretty sure he has addnok or some other generic.

You wont get any added benefit or greater buzz from injecting Buprenorphine. Just use a micro dose under the tongue.