Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Trying Salvia Soon

drugfuked

Bluelighter
hey guys im very interested to try salvia soon and im hoping some of you have tried it and are able to give me some advice and maybe give me a little heads up on what to expect. im going to order the 20x salvia extract and smoke it at home in my bed room with a few close friends who dont think the "spiritual awakening" that i have been going through is actually meth induced psychosis as some people like to think :p

for those of you who dont know what salvia is i suggest you google it and have a look! keywords salvia and shamanism :)

This is something I am also interested in but is still on the to-do list. For those that have had it how did you find the smoke/administration? Was it difficult to inhale to achieve the desired results? I've found it difficult to administer vaporised DMT due to the smoke and this is exacerbated because I don't smoke, is salvia comparable?

I had no trouble smoking dmt, cowboy mac?
After a while its a bit harsh on the lungs (and brain, i swear dmt hurts your head something chronic)
I tried insuf. 5-meo-dmt, but it takes a while to come on, and even though they high lasts longer, its no where near as good as smoking.
/sorry for hijacking thread :( /

I've tried it but not smoking it the correct way and I have not broken through.

The time i've had the strongest experience was when I made whats called a tulip joint with 20X, which is where you make a long pencil like filter and it's almost like a bulb at the end, this was due to not having a glass pipe available.

Anyway, I lit it, took a big drag held and blew out, no really noticed effects so another drag and then a little buzz weird feeling, then 1 more drag which finished what was there and as I inhaled an overwhelming feeling came over me. I dropped the joint in the bin just like I planned and my head was sucked towards the pillow, where I'd let it rest, then wonder what was going on sit up and then get sucked back down.

I had some Gegorian Chant music on and as I'd sit up it was like the Cd player was jumping and playing the same line over and over, so I'd sit up hear the same line, then wonder what was going on and be sucked back towards the pillow, this sort of went on for a couple of minutes and then I was a little confused for a couple more.

I know someone who has a Salvia plant now too, so last time we went out, he had pulled off all the unhealthy leaves and dried them and we made a big fat joint. We were pilling quite hard and each took some big tokes and got some nice visuals but only for secconds.

Weird stuff I'm just making sure I'm in the right atmosphere to actually break through

thaught it was illegal i tried to order it once i think itll either get held up in customs or not sent

The smoke is very smooth, its been years since sally took me any place... but that has been my choice not hers.

Seriously do a search in this forum, I have had the most profound experience of my life on this drug. But don't want to write it out again (do that search). Be careful with it, I like to describe it as brain surgery with a sledge hammer.

Then again some people don't even break through on ridiculously high doses. (No reason not to be VERY careful with this drug)

Its still around Australia in extract form, I would also be careful ordering it as it is now illegal here.

I definately suggest going over to the trip reports forum and having a read through what has been posted there. Salvia is probably one of the more represented substances among the reports that have been posted. Also read through the experiences vault in Erowid.

In the past, I have found reading through these two sources you can patch together enough knowledge to get you up in smoke ;) in no time.

If you are still confused, just bump an old thread with a more straight to the point question and I am sure a few psychonaughts will be more than glad to help you out.

If you can smoke bongs you'll have no trouble with salvia. If you get an extract of 5X or more then you won't have to rip that much anyway, just make sure you use a jet lighter.

^^ Salvia is something you must prepare for.. Also note that if you are planning on ordering the X20 from the net.. DONT.. because its illegal

Yeah I had planned to buy from the net till I found out it was illegal. :(

I so wish I could obtain some here (Perth) but it seems its quite hard to get as it isn't very common.

Any reason why you're jumping straight into the 20x first off? If it's your first time, you might find that starting slow at 5x and building up is a more suitable way to go, cause if you don't like it, the 20x can be a hefty kick in the face.

Cowboy Mac said:
This is something I am also interested in but is still on the to-do list. For those that have had it how did you find the smoke/administration? Was it difficult to inhale to achieve the desired results? I've found it difficult to administer vaporised DMT due to the smoke and this is exacerbated because I don't smoke, is salvia comparable?

I foolishly smoked chopped salvia leaves instead of extract for my first time, and after about 4 cones I was simply feeling disoriented and mildly dizzy. It was no harder to rip than your average thumbscrewed cone, but it offered no real results either (except falling over myself afterwards). Everyone else at the table complained of the same problem I did, it's hard to take the hit and hold it in for a while, the minute you inhale it, you get the natural urge to instantly blow it back out again.

Don't just go checking TR for just 20x threads, a search for just salvia will reveal many more worthy reports to read. You could also stop and have a look at some of these reports, some of these are reports of full blown experiences with just 5x. If you've never done it before, just make sure you are personally comfortable with what you're about to do.

7x - first time

5x - first time

5x - second time

5x - third time

i thought i was experienced

5x - first time

don't forget to wear a hat :D

ok so now im hearing its illegal :p any suggestions on obtaining extract of any strengths?

the extract is illegal too...so you'll have to find it out on the street, which is pretty hard since it's not very popular (it sucks i know)

oh noes!! if i ordered it online wat happens? whats the chances of it gettin through and wat happens if it doesnt? am i likely to get in trouble with customs or what? i realllllly want to get my hands on the extract. i tried the leaves with a jet lighter in a bong did it all correctly but felt nothing besides slight body buzz and threw up my wendys flake shake!! :( hehe

It may be illegal but that doesn't mean it's not available via some of the same outlets that sell other illegal or quasi legal products. Searching ethnobotanical suppliers and asking in person might be your best move. Personally I wouldn't be bothered for salvinorum A - the considered most psychoactive ingredient of salvia. It's the myriad of possible analogues (natural & synthetically altered compounds) that hold the most of my interest in the plant. But then again, being such a good boy, I wouldn't be playing with any of those that happen to fall under any "pre-scheduled" status %)