• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying Perc for the first time

Can't see why anyone would snort it when it works orally so well.
I swear, beside the speed of onset thing, it is because snorting seems cooler (especially to kids) than just ingesting a pill.

Also, opiates taste like crap. Bitter and just nasty and snorting it you'll have the drip and taste the pill.

Hi I’m am going to try a perc (perc 30) for the first time and I have a few questions. Please just answer them and don’t give me a whole speech of why I shouldn’t do it because I’m gonna do it anyway and I’m on here asking questions so I do them safely. • what is the best way to take them for the best high (except injecting)
• is a perc 30 to high of a dose for my first time? I weight 129
• If I snort it do I snort the whole pill or does the pill last me more than one session/high if I’m snorting it instead of taking it orally?
Smoke it with tinfoil And a straw you need a lighter you put the part on top of the dull side and gently with the flame get it started and slide it across the tinfoil as you suck in the smoke it’s a little tricky When you upgrade to heroin always do it was somebody else you trust 30 gauge hundred ml 1/2 or 1 inch tip insulin needles Use the bottom of the can unless you live in California and you have tar But you don’t need to cook it in the Northeast just need to mix it around with the plunger my advice get a hobby because soon you’ll be in the section how can I survive detox I would wish this diease on my worst Enemies

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many people caution sickness w oxy as I find it the be on the lower end of the spectrum of any opiate ill-sideeffects and Im a daily user of multiple opiates

I'm surprised so many people caution sickness w oxy as I find it the be on the lower end of the spectrum of any opiate ill-sideeffects and Im a daily user of multiple opiates

I know tons of people browse the forum here anonymously and just want to clear this up. As opioid dependent users, we seldom remember the early days. But if you were to remove any prior opioid use, and go straight to what you are taking now; nausea would be the least of your worries.

People warning about sickness and side effects are doing a service to any person(s) currently viewing threads like this. 30MG of Oxycodone is a lot for even moderately tolerant users, and enough to kill a child or somebody who is opiate naive and metabolizes the drug more rapidly than the normal user.

There are some people who feel more of a "high" from Codeine than they do Hydromorphone. We are all entirely different in our body chemistry and 30MG of Oxycodone is far too high a dose for a first time user. To you it may seem like nothing, but at the very least it can be 6 hours of vomiting for a first time. Safety first.

I know tons of people browse the forum here anonymously and just want to clear this up. As opioid dependent users, we seldom remember the early days. But if you were to remove any prior opioid use, and go straight to what you are taking now; nausea would be the least of your worries.

People warning about sickness and side effects are doing a service to any person(s) currently viewing threads like this. 30MG of Oxycodone is a lot for even moderately tolerant users, and enough to kill a child or somebody who is opiate naive and metabolizes the drug more rapidly than the normal user.

There are some people who feel more of a "high" from Codeine than they do Hydromorphone. We are all entirely different in our body chemistry and 30MG of Oxycodone is far too high a dose for a first time user. To you it may seem like nothing, but at the very least it can be 6 hours of vomiting for a first time. Safety first.
i mean you're stating the obvious that being said, 30mg is not 'alot' its a decent dose being equivilent to 45mg of morphine (1.5x stronger) that being said aswell negates that fact that what i was saying is that, Oxycodone vs hydromorphone vs morphine etc is the one with the least negative effects that doesnt go to say taking more than you can handle isn't going to have them.

Wtf... Inject??? Wow, Sorry but you sound extremely reckless and irresponsible! You shouldn't of even took the 30mg as thats too high for an opiate naive person.

Last edited:
Wtf... Inject??? Wow, Sorry but you sound extremely reckless and irresponsible! You shouldn't of even took the 30mg as thats too high for an opiate naive person.
30 isn't too high for someone who's naive, it'll floor the Shit out of them though, either love the experience or they'll be in hell till it wears off but I generally think 10-20 is a solid start point for naive users perhaps 30 if their willing to risk a shitty experience but because it's oxy maybe I'm nuts but Oxy while still dangerous/negative effect causing when taken too much is easiest to enjoy/use when it comes to worrying about negatives, if it were 45 mg of morphine ( the equivilent) they'd be nodding most likely but I find oxy doesn't make you nod unless taken in higher doses
But IV... 5-10mg'll do 5 for naive
Another but.. why iv oxy if it's already got a bio of 60-87% is the needle really worth the 13-40% extra

To anyone reading this thread, anybody that is opiate/opioid naive, 30 mg Oxxcodone is a very strong dose. The point is to use as prescribed vs attempting to get high which I clearly not allowed. A true naive should really feel as low as 10 mg Oxycodone. YMMV. Some peopled don't respond to it. That doesn't mean you will not. Everybody is different. So all person can do is get an idea from threads such as this. In a case such as this, less is more. A smaller dose will introduce you to the medication and see if you can handle it. If something is wrong , you took a smaller dose. You can always take more but not less.

Also you do not inject these pills. That is very harmful to your body. High bioavailability by taking orally.

To anyone reading this thread, anybody that is opiate/opioid naive, 30 mg Oxxcodone is a very strong dose. The point is to use as prescribed vs attempting to get high which I clearly not allowed. A true naive should really feel as low as 10 mg Oxycodone. YMMV. Some peopled don't respond to it. That doesn't mean you will not. Everybody is different. So all person can do is get an idea from threads such as this. In a case such as this, less is more. A smaller dose will introduce you to the medication and see if you can handle it. If something is wrong , you took a smaller dose. You can always take more but not less.

Also you do not inject these pills. That is very harmful to your body. High bioavailability by taking orally.
not trying to shun you at all, but hey thats why i stated on my reply to the thread that 10-20 was a solid starting point and basically said 30 isn't really feasable but not neccessarily deadly and why i say not 100% deadly is because if youve taken enough oxy, you know that vs most opioids/opiates it doesn't cause as much respiratory depression, it still carries its negatives forsure but i thought i explained it well enough and tried to suggest the best dose for a starter
but to the injecting thing, you can inject these and any other opioid pills no problem using a Micron filter. but i will say again and that i agree with you, fuck injecting oxycodone it isn't worth it

Hey no problem. It's nice when other people recommend the same thing. It means we are on the same page. If it helps. you win. We help each other out here. The more people recommending the same thing helps. Good looking out.

Last edited:
I seriously hope he's a troll.. I started out doing 1/3 of a perc 30, then 1/2, then 3/4, then the whole thing, and many times doing that to snorting heroin, many times of that, then IV heroin, then IV oxy occasionally since IVing pills is far more dangerous IMO. I thought my progression was quick and this kid just tried a full Roxy for the first time and wants to IV it the very next day? Jeesssuuusss.........

This has gotta be a troll. I mean no one would go from not knowing how to take something orally to wanting to shoot it. At least I hope not.

I am sure they have but they aren't above ground anymore.

OP
Try and read the thread again if you aren't a troll.
You even missed the most important part about dosage.
Not to mention you keep calling whatever it is you took something that does NOT exist.

EDIT: ignore the fool telling you to waste your time smoking pills also.