• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Trying GHB for the first time and have some questions!

wartooth

Greenlighter
Hey all! I've been lurking for a while and finally have something to post! *yay*

also, if this post fits into a more specific forum, please feel free to move it. I wasn't really sure where it belonged.

SO--[FONT=.SFUIText]My boyfriend was recently gifted some liquid GHB from his best friend (a very trusted source) who made the liquid himself (it is hands down his DOC) as a "gift" for the two of us. He gave us two 5ml dropper bottles of it, and told me I should start with 1/2 a ml, wait 20-30 minutes and take another 1/2 ml, since I'm small and pretty sensitive to every substance I've ever taken(not many-mushrooms,LSD, MDMA.) I trust his suggestion as far as dosing. I am the type of person who does a shit ton of research before taking a new substance, which is how I came across blue light years ago. BUT I do have a few questions and don't want to keep bugging him, and this seemed like the perfect place to ask![/FONT][FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

1. [FONT=.SFUIText]How long do I wait after consuming it to feel the effects? If after that time I don't feel much or anything, do I take more? Is there any sort of way to know if you've taken enough before reaching the point of passing out? [/FONT]
  2. [FONT=.SFUIText]Everything I've read says to not mix it with alcohol. I have a very high tolerance to alcohol (beer) and drink anywhere between 8-15 beers every night. Would it be okay to have a beer or two during this experience? Or should i just play it safe?[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=.SFUIText]I take 20-40mg of adderall or 40-60 mg of vyvanse almost every day. When we decide on a day to take the GHB, should I refrain from taking adderal/vyvanse that day? [/FONT]
  4. [FONT=.SFUIText]Am I going to be sloppy? I know the effects of GHB have been compared to being drunk and rolling but with more mind clarity. I am just thinking of some of my drunkest nights and how sloppy I can get (I'm not like that every time I drink, just usually get a little crazy when it's a party setting, and usually am drinking on an empty stomach due to the adderall...I know, I know. I'm an idiot) and am worried I'm going to be too effected by the GHB and not going to be able to enjoy the sexual aspect of it, which is our main reason for taking it together. I have this vision of my boyfriend having to take care of me like I'm 14 and it's the first time I've ever drank. [/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I think that's everything. I appreciate any input and suggestions!!! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

I remember I had a water bottle filled with GHB which cost me $500, for 500ml. Expensive, I know. Canadian dollars. I would dose via capful... I can't give a prescise amount but probably like 2-3ml which seemed like strong stuff so I'm guessing 1g/1ml? Anyways... at first it took like 20-30 mins to kick in. It felt like I was drunk and on ecstasy at the same time. It was very enjoyable. after that time though, I only fell asleep on the stuff. and woke up after 4 hours, every time. Don't mix with alcohol or other downers and if you want to feel the fulll effects then don't take any stimulants prior, either. You won't be that sloppy whatsoever. You're much more alert feeling than what you get from alcohol. Euphoric. I acted childish kinda, but whatever. Start slow and work your way up. What the guy you got it from said regarding dosing seems reasonable. Goodluck and have fun.

I don't have too much experience with GHB (taken once) but it was in a powder form. Dropped 4g into water and it was very similar to MDMA but more clean and no euphora. This is going from my own personal experiences. When I was taking GBL, alcohol was out the question as you're already sloppy enough.

Anyway back to GHB. If you have this from a reliable source and it is 100% GHB then I'd leave any other take your taking including alcohol. The GHB high really is amazing.

Are you going to be sloppy? Personally I wasn't at all but this might depend on dosage and what your body can handle. Start of by taking a small amount and the next time you take it take a higher dose. There are plenty of dosage references out there.

I also noticed you'll be taking this with your boyfriend. I highly recommend GHB sex ;)

1. avoid redosing, wait it out
2. no way, alcohol and GHB can kill - you might be an old hand with the booze but your a GHB noob - avoid.
3. i would really avoid mixing when its your first time with any substance. how are you gonna know your baseline if you've got all this other shit floating around in your system?
4. you will be if you mix it with stuff. be responsible.

best of luck