• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Trying Cocaine Purification Filtering First Time.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Okay Does it matter if i use Cocaine HCL Or Freebase Cocaine?

Also it says to Filter with 99% or higher purity acetone wash But Does not say Any Specific Filters That would be best to use? Last Thing I Is I Plan on using a gram unless i can use half a gram since its my first time half a gram seems smarter in case I Messs Up Somehow GOD Forbid Lol.

acetone dissolves cocaine freebase. you got to use the hydrochloride.

you can use half a gram but smaller amounts are more difficult to filter then bigger amounts, you always have a mechanical loss

What would be an ideal amount to filter without Loosing and saving much as possible? Also what Percentage exactly is it 99% Industrial Grade I need to buy Online in order for it to work right because I Read that any less then 99% will NOT WORK.

I Am Purchasing 99.9% Pure Reagant Grade Acetone And wondering what Amount of Cocaine would be the most Ideal amount to Not Loose as Much as Possible During the Filtration Proccess? Eh?

I Am Purchasing 99.9% Pure Reagant Grade Acetone And wondering what Amount of Cocaine would be the most Ideal amount to Not Loose as Much as Possible During the Filtration Proccess? Eh?
You'd have to look up the solubility data for cocaine hcl in acetone @ room temp or wherever.

You need to dry the acetone with magnesium sulphate (Epsom salts) if you don't make the acetone anhydrous you WILL lose some coke to the water in the solution.