• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

True opium powder from poppy seeds..

kizm0

Greenlighter
Swim bought:
300gs of poppy seeds locally
91% Isoprophyl Alcohol locally

Took the seeds and poured them into a jar, then filled up the jar with enough alcohol to cover 1-2cm above the seeds.

He then shook the bottle for 5 minutes, let it settle for a minute.

Then he took a white pyrex bowl, poured the seeds\alcohol into a sock to strain out the liquid.

Waited until the residue settled, and let most of it evaporate. Then there was just enough alcohol to be mixed in with the brown residue, to evaporate that quickly he puts the bowl into a oven and sets it to bake for 20 minutes at 80F.

The residue was dried out then he scraped it off with a razorblade, it was about .5g's of powder that came out of that.

moto0207kz6.jpg

This is what what was left after some use..

He snorted some, ate some, and smoked some.

All 3 worked pretty well and had him feeling really relaxed and euphoric.

This is what swim considers opium powder :\

Thats actually really interesting. I'm assuming this wouldn't work with pods because you would extract much more oil. At least from what I've read, an iso extraction on pods gives you an oily puddy. This saddens me, as I would love to get powder like that from pods! I'm still considering trying it.

^^The "putty" one obtains from doing the extraction with pods is excellent stuff IMO. Rolling up a small amount and swallowing it produced wonderful effects for SWIM.

Whoa. Somewhere pharaoh is reading this and figuring out a way to put it on blotter, or cut it into his super 1337 #3 brown tar heroin.

xxanxxtwo said:
^^The "putty" one obtains from doing the extraction with pods is excellent stuff IMO. Rolling up a small amount and swallowing it produced wonderful effects for SWIM.

are you refering to a water or iso extraction?

medicine cabinet said:
this is pretty interesting....

why alcohol tho?

Opiates are soluble in alcohol just like water, unlike water its easier to evaporate the alcohol without applying heat which is detrimental to the alkaloids.
It would be much harder to get dry material from a water extraction.

You can obtain very nice quality smoking 'tar' by doing, first, an alcohol extract(letting it soak for a good week). Then take the tar you get from this(evap all the alcohol) and do a couple cold water extractions.

Works wonderful.

why a week? are you talking about seeds or pods? with seeds you just need to shake the seeds in alcohol for a minute and then let evaporate, takes a couple of hours

can anyone give me a clue about how many mgs of morphine are in a half gram of this opium? I know no one can know exactly , but jsut a rough guess?

you'd have to ask the OP about that particular batch, because the amount can vary GREATLY from one batch of seeds to another.

Oh sorry, Im talking pods.
While a week may be overkill, at least, I know ALL the goodies are in the aqueous solution and not left behind in the pods.

hes right with seeds this procedure could have you with opium that same day. shake, squeeze, evap.
peace

No doubt, as the opium residue is on the outside of the seeds and would quickly be dissloved in any solvent of choice.

CloudyHazeD said:
No doubt, as the opium residue is on the outside of the seeds and would quickly be dissloved in any solvent of choice.
So does this mean the opium from a *seed* extraction would contain the same amount and ratio of alkaloids as opium created by an extraction from *pods* that produced those very seeds? If so then surely the product obtained is crude opium of a quality as high as opium harvested from the pods and turned into heroin, or sold. Am i wrong?

phrozen said:
Whoa. Somewhere pharaoh is reading this and figuring out a way to put it on blotter, or cut it into his super 1337 #3 brown tar heroin.

lmfao....as soon as i looked at the pic and saw it was copyrighted by "god" i knew that loser posted it. im surprised he didnt say it was pharoin.....its 100X the potency of codiene!

^^^ can you explain that.....is that picture fake or what? who is pharaoh? and wtf is pharoin??

To the original poster: you used rubbing alcohol? right? or what?

Can you possibly use unadulterated butane for quicker evaporation?

^
It's a long story. We're not talking about the OP's stuff.

Survived Abortion said:
So does this mean the opium from a *seed* extraction would contain the same amount and ratio of alkaloids as opium created by an extraction from *pods* that produced those very seeds? If so then surely the product obtained is crude opium of a quality as high as opium harvested from the pods and turned into heroin, or sold. Am i wrong?

Well, I'd say the seed extraction is just a small step down, quality wise, from the the actual unrefined opium you get from scrapping a pod. But the vast amount of seed needed makes it only a mere novelty in my eyes.

Take the OP's extract, for example. That was a 100 or so grams of seed less than an entire pound of seed for only a .5 gram of an unrefined opium of quality lesser than pod scrapping. After proper refining (be it a coldwater or other fruther extract) I'd guess less than .25 gram or so would be left, and only about 50mg or so of that morphine and codeine.

Just hypothetical, but you get the idea?

Also, the key to this, is getting seed that is from pods. By that I mean seeds that have not been handled extensively or rinsed/washed in any way.

Another point about seeds: with seeds the residue is on the outside of the seeds, which makes for a quick clean wash/extraction. With the pods, the residual opiates are trapped within the plant material making the extract a bit more challenging due to other plant biology coming along with the goodies. And obviously opium scraped from the pods is the highest ratio of goodies to material.

Last edited: