Cycle Advice TRT questions, Test, Aromasin, hCG dosages

Phobos

Bluelighter
My brother has decided to go on TRT for a few months, the plan would be to do 125 Test Cypionate/week divided in 2 shots, while taking 6mg Aromasin 2 times per week, and using 250IUs of hCG once per week to maintain testicular size.

He is 28, 97kg/214lbs, 5'9", approx 20% BF.

About 18 months ago he started gaining weight (8 kgs/18lbs ) without changes in his diet, and experiencing lack of motivation and focus, depression and mental fog and a drastic decrease in the quality of sleep.
In the last 2 weeks he took 3 10mg shots of test base and said all the mental/psychological/sleep issues got lifted immediately.

I know that the hCG may not be enough, he is ready to increase if it seems ineffective but he doesn't want to risk overdoing it.

Any comments regarding the dosages?
Anything else wrong with the plan?
Would lowering the Test, removing the Aromasin and adding some Masteron Enanthate work better?

Test dose seems fine.
Aromasin may not even be needed at that dose of test.
Why the hcg? Just curious. If wanting to keep the nads sensitive just use the royal jelly+taurine protocol CFC and GF recommend to prevent/reduce damage. If estrogen side effects pop up I'd go with Masteron if possible but if he's not a big fan of injections then Aromasin would work as well.

Test dose seems fine.
Aromasin may not even be needed at that dose of test.
Why the hcg? Just curious. If wanting to keep the nads sensitive just use the royal jelly+taurine protocol CFC and GF recommend to prevent/reduce damage. If estrogen side effects pop up I'd go with Masteron if possible but if he's not a big fan of injections then Aromasin would work as well.

Reason for Aromasin is he is afraid that his bodyfat % is a bit high and he might get a lot of Estrogen conversion.
As he wants to loose some weight, he hopes that keeping E2 in check is going to help, he's tried to diet but he did not loose an ounce on a 1000Kcal deficit for a month, he just lost some water and carb weight that he put back in like 4 days after he resumed eating normally.
hCG is just to make sure his testicless can resume working after a few months of holidays, he is willing to go on TRT for life but only if it can solve this issues he's having.
If TRT fails to show some result in a few months, he said he might come off.
Thanks for reminding me of the Royal Jelly+Taurine, I believe he mentioned ordering some after reading up on that.
Regarding injections, he got small pea sized lumps from 0.1cc (100mg/mL ) SubQ injections of Test base in oil, is Test Cypionate less irritating than base?
We have 250mg/mL Test Cypionate, that would mean 0.25cc shots, twice a week.

What dose of Masteron and Test would you think would be needed? Like 80mg Test and 50mg Masteron per week?
I don't know if this makes sense, but I was thinking that Mast will increase free test, so taking too much of it might fight estrogenic side effects, but still produce elevated E2, and hinder fat loss?
Apologies if this is nonsense, I do not have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this details, I will trust the experienced posters of this section.

Base would definitely be more irritating due to the solvents. Cyp would be kinder but I'd highly recommend IM injections to minimize irritation AND minimize e2 conversion.
And your reasoning for the mast elevating e2 is definitely not nonsense as I wondered the same thing. It seems the additional estrogen from raising e2 isn't sufficient to combat the androgenic effect of mast at least in most people that I've seen.

What solvents would most likely be used? My vial doesn't say, nor does the leaflet.
Maybe Benzyl Benzoate?

My brother has decided to go on TRT for a few months, the plan would be to do 125 Test Cypionate/week divided in 2 shots, while taking 6mg Aromasin 2 times per week, and using 250IUs of hCG once per week to maintain testicular size.

He is 28, 97kg/214lbs, 5'9", approx 20% BF.

About 18 months ago he started gaining weight (8 kgs/18lbs ) without changes in his diet, and experiencing lack of motivation and focus, depression and mental fog and a drastic decrease in the quality of sleep.
In the last 2 weeks he took 3 10mg shots of test base and said all the mental/psychological/sleep issues got lifted immediately.

I know that the hCG may not be enough, he is ready to increase if it seems ineffective but he doesn't want to risk overdoing it.

Any comments regarding the dosages?
Anything else wrong with the plan?
Would lowering the Test, removing the Aromasin and adding some Masteron Enanthate work better?

TRT is generally for life, he's carrying too much body fat, rather than use an AI, go keto I hate unnecessary polypharmacy..
hCG might be excessive combined with testosterone, maybe use one or the other..